Texas vs. Kansas - 2:30pm on ABC

Pancho

Sometimes Sark does some really great things. Sometimes he can’t get his shit together.
The exact same thing could be said about Ewers.
The result is a frustrating offense whose potential is rarely recognized.

Pretty sure Texas is either going to win or lose by 14+ next week depending on which version of Ewers and Sark get on the bus to Dallas

Just now, Ghost of Shag said:

Sometimes Sark does some really great things. Sometimes he can’t get his shit together.

The exact same thing could be said about Ewers.

The result is a frustrating offense whose potential is rarely recognized.

Last season sark and company couldn't win the 2nd half. This season he is. He can fuck around and act cute all he wants in the 1st as long as he dials in the 2nd half

• Hook 'Em 3

Defense stepped up, offense scored. Ball. Game. Second update, Georgia is being manhandled by the worst auburn football team I’ve ever seen. Good teams have bad stretches. Lotta pussies in here, not the good kind either. It’s the “I’m just not a kool aid drinker, I’m objective and being honest” fucks that are scared of Kansas. Sark is fine, PK is fine, we are fine. Bring on those sister fuckers. 

Defense stepped up, offense scored. Ball. Game. Second update, Georgia is being manhandled by the worst auburn football team I’ve ever seen. Good teams have bad stretches. Lotta pussies in here, not the good kind either. It’s the “I’m just not a kool aid drinker, I’m objective and being honest” fucks that are scared of Kansas. Sark is fine, PK is fine, we are fine. Bring on those sister fuckers. 

I don’t fear anyone on Texas’s schedule, I fear Texas lol
  • Hook 'Em 1

• Pancho unpinned this topic