Texas vs. Kansas - 2:30pm on ABC

Pancho

People saying they didn't kick the XP because of Auburn, come on now.  An XP is not the same as a 47-50 yard FG attempt.  That was just Sark trying to be a smart guy.

Honestly at this point I'm not blaming Auburn alone, it seems pretty clear he's sketchy from 45+, it's Sark's job to plan for that.

• Hook 'Em 6

1 minute ago, naija said:

he's shown his burst before. I think its the injuries plus you can see he is still learning how to read the holes/gaps

Agree. I think Tashard is coaching it, but he hasn't nailed it down like Brooks has yet. Sometimes it's better to just hit the hole before it closes.

• Like 1

this game is not fucking over and all of you fucks who are declaring victory need to stuff it

sark went to sleep again when he ran out sideshow for another miss

now he has reawakened passing the ball and stopping the clock - this game requires the viking spread eagle

put 2 more balls in the endzone as fast as possible

200 yards for brooks is fantastic - and we had to spend a lot of constitution up front to do it

SCORE

SCORE

SCORE

• Fuck You 2

2 minutes ago, Bodowned said:

I am left scratching my head on how Baxter was ever RB1 over Brooks other than his 5-star HS status. Brooks is so clearly the superior back, up and down.

I think Baxter played better in his first start. He hasn't been the same after the injury.

Just now, naija said:

he's shown his burst before. I think its the injuries plus you can see he is still learning how to read the holes/gaps

Yeah seems like a combination of indecisiveness and a bit of dancing around trying to make highlights, he should be watching how Brooks usually picks a gap and goes and try emulating that a bit more. 

• Pancho unpinned this topic