Texas vs. Kansas - 2:30pm on ABC

Pancho

4 hours ago, TexArcher said:

Fucking tackled from behind right in front of the ref, lmaoooooooo

What part of this scenario is new or surprising? There is no “incompetence, only B12 fuckery, now amplified on the farewell tour.It’s really not funny but pathetic and to me Texas only counter weapon is to stiff them on the exit payment.

• Hook 'Em 1

5 hours ago, ATXbronco said:

Blue transfers out and becomes a #1 option at Kansas next year (hope he stays)

Congrats to this fella...

image.thumb.png.7b320dbf2b51e3aea5670e1cb274a7e2.png

Seems to me that “Brooks was here “ is too understated…..”Brooks stomped here” is more accurate.

5 hours ago, Laxtonto said:

giphy.webp.788fd1e444b0d11c9e61be17421d8864.webp

Sudden onset of unclean, impure thoughts…..

2 hours ago, Gaffords said:

Unless someone left on our schedule has the light switch come on, Kansas has the best offense we will face this regular season (possibly post season also).

It's not surprising they kept it close the first half. Most decent teams in the Big 12 are going to. We will see the some super human (CO vs USC) type of shit until we finally wear them down and break them.  Especially after we  mudhole Mobilehoma next week. Not only do they all want to give us a ding on the way out, but knocking us out of playoff contention is the wettest of wet dreams for the B12 schools. It will be like the old SWC days when every conference game  was THE RIVALRY game for the other school. 

After OU, the only game that really makes me a little bit nervous is BYU.  Something about their 30 year old bionic quarterbacks seemed to give us fits in the past.  I think we are better equipped to handle them this time around, though.

• Rage+1 1

35 minutes ago, TXpride said:

Glad we finally got rid of the stupid collar logo, but is anyone else by annoyed by the fat/bulky TEXAS font on our current uniforms? Should've never fucked with perfection.

Yes. Thank God the collar logo was finally taken off. 

2005-2009 were the best by far. I miss that font on the TEXAS.

Edited by Wilcox Cummingtonite

14 minutes ago, SKA the boss said:

You can put your ptsd away for good. That was a beat down.

Let me summarize.

No, it wasn't a cumfest, td fiesta every drive. But it was still a beat down. 

It was never in doubt.          Never.

661 total yards.  Didn't punt once. Not once. 

They ran like, what, one play on our side of the 50?

KAN 3rd down efficiency   0-8

KAN 4th down efficiency 0-2

Time of possession?  Texas 40:26  KU 19:34

Brooks - 218 rushing

Mitchell- 141- rec

Worthy- 93 rec

Ewers- 325/1 2rushTD

Yes, Auburn needs to step up on clutch kicks. Yes, we all love the 70-0 massacres. But this was a beat down. It was never close. It was never in doubt. YOU might have doubted it, but Leipold never did. He knew the outcome every minute. 

Fuck ou. You're next.

Jason Sudeikis Yes GIF by Apple TV+

• Hook 'Em 2

47 minutes ago, orangebird said:

After OU, the only game that really makes me a little bit nervous is BYU.  Something about their 30 year old bionic quarterbacks seemed to give us fits in the past.  I think we are better equipped to handle them this time around, though.

I still wake up in a cold sweat from that game 10 years ago when we gave up 550 yards rushing to them and Mack was so pissed he fired Manny Diaz and hired Greg Robinson --- after the season was underway.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, UTEE97 said:

Damn you, ESPN!!!

Dumbfucks at ESPN got the wrong year in the pic of Colt. We played in that Tostitos Fiesta Bowl in Jan 2009, but that was for the 2008 season. That fucking Tostitos logo gives me rage and makes me remember 45-35. Fuck OU and the BCS

• Hook 'Em 2

4 minutes ago, MrBig said:

Dumbfucks at ESPN got the wrong year in the pic of Colt. We played in that Tostitos Fiesta Bowl in Jan 2009, but that was for the 2008 season. That fucking Tostitos logo gives me rage and makes me remember 45-35. Fuck OU and the BCS

That was Colt's last season as a college player. Interestingly, this might be his last as a professional. Texas had been in slumber all through his professional career. With Colt's retirement, the curse might finally be over.

5 minutes ago, UTEE97 said:

That was Colt's last season as a college player. Interestingly, this might be his last as a professional. Texas had been in slumber all through his professional career. With Colt's retirement, the curse might finally be over.

What? Colt’s last season was in 2009. The 2009 season had the championship game in Jan 2010. This photo of Colt at the Fiesta Bowl is from the year before when we got Crabtreed by the Pirate. We beat OU 45-35 that year and still got fucked. Some ESPN intern probably saw that this game was played in 2009 and used that photo from the wrong year. 

• Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, orangebird said:

Their quarterback is Jewish. Texas will be fine. No magical Mormon shit this year from the qb. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, MrBig said:

What? Colt’s last season was in 2009. The 2009 season had the championship game in Jan 2010. This photo of Colt at the Fiesta Bowl is from the year before when we got Crabtreed by the Pirate. We beat OU 45-35 that year and still got fucked. Some ESPN intern probably saw that this game was played in 2009 and used that photo from the wrong year. 

Who Cares Larry David GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

We're undefeated into October bitches!

The defense is so damn good. One brain fart on the long pass for the TD but everything else was so damn good, especially on 3rd down. I was amazed how close the game felt which made no sense given the yardage disparity. Very happy Sark stuck with Brooks, especially since Kansas was letting us take what we wanted on the ground. Then we dominated in the 2nd half like we should. Bring on those landthieving shitasses. 

11 hours ago, SKA the boss said:

You can put your ptsd away for good. That was a beat down.

Let me summarize.

No, it wasn't a cumfest, td fiesta every drive. But it was still a beat down. 

It was never in doubt.          Never.

It was never in doubt. YOU might have doubted it, but Leipold never did. He knew the outcome every minute. 

Fuck ou. You're next.

mulderbillymeierspring76.jpg.b1ba1cf645dc35d42a037f0bb616a5a4.jpg

• Haha 2

55 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

the brethren consider themselves the direct bloodline descendants of The God of Abraham

Jewish QBs are dunkable, alive or in arrears

ptsd remains at defcon 3

Your knowledge of the church is fascinating and scary at the same time. 

My Alma matter snapped taysom's leg. Twice. So I hang my hat on that.