2023 AL WC Series Rangers vs Rays

WBT

51 minutes ago, TonyTexas said:

As you can probably tell, there is no we in this thread. So you might want to go wee, wee, wee all the way home to your Rangers compadres thread. 

Shut the fuck up doucher. Eat a buffet of dicks. 

3 minutes ago, Pimphand said:

It was that way last year too the spanish fathers went into Queens and won 2 of 3 at Citi

This is the first time the Rangers have had to worry about the postseason in a minute.  Can't say I paid that close attention.

It's a dumb setup.  Even worse that the 2-3-2 format the NBA uses/used for the Championship series.

1 minute ago, TrashMaster G said:

This is the first time the Rangers have had to worry about the postseason in a minute.  Can't say I paid that close attention.

It's a dumb setup.  Even worse that the 2-3-2 format the NBA uses/used for the Championship series.

Not to be the bearer of bad tidings but the World Series is in the aforementioned 2-3-2 setup too....

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, WBT said:

Looks like Montgomery is done.  I'm not sure how high he's gone on pitch count this year but at 93 I would send him back out there.  Especially with the Rangers pen.

He got into the 100s with the cards

1 minute ago, Vic Mackey said:
37 minutes ago, NorthLoop said:
Jesus they really do spend 90% of their breath on the Rangers. Reminds me of another fanbase.

They aren't the aggy of pro sports for no reason.

Yet they are also Longhorn fans which creates one of sports most confusing paradoxes. 

4 hours ago, TrashMaster G said:

Also stupid.

I thought that might be the case.

3 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

That’s not new though. Was kind of a thing the last time the rangers reached it.

Sarcasm? 2-3-2 has been the format for the entire history of the World Series except those handful of 9 game ones in the 1910s. LCS too. It blows my fucking mind how people can call themselves even a casual baseball fan and not know that. How fucking stupid are people.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1