Alabama vs. aggy - 2:30pm on CBS

Pancho

Gil, that was hard to read on my night mode screen. Now I see why. That reads way too much like an Aggy posing as a Bama fan. Of course, it is possible that you might run into some real asshole fans out there(when I went to Ole Miss, every Rebel fan I tried to talk to was an asshole that day, then some of their younger fans threw a damned pumpkin at my car while stuck in postgame traffic), for any team but just way too complimentary of the Aggies to be real. Sure, they are weirdly friendly at times, almost like Jehovah's Witnesses trying to bring you into their cult but that smacks way too much of Sheriff Bart in a KKK robe, trying to fool the ignorant.

• Hook 'Em 2

46 minutes ago, cmontexas said:

Aggy will move into the top 25 with Maryland and UK and possibly Louisville getting beat

I have no idea if this is true but I’d be ok with it.  Gotta win just enough that they aren’t scraping together money for a buyout but lose enough they’re miserable

9 minutes ago, bamachine said:

Gil, that was hard to read on my night mode screen. Now I see why. That reads way too much like an Aggy posing as a Bama fan. Of course, it is possible that you might run into some real asshole fans out there(when I went to Ole Miss, every Rebel fan I tried to talk to was an asshole that day, then some of their younger fans threw a damned pumpkin at my car while stuck in postgame traffic), for any team but just way too complimentary of the Aggies to be real. Sure, they are weirdly friendly at times, almost like Jehovah's Witnesses trying to bring you into their cult but that smacks way too much of Sheriff Bart in a KKK robe, trying to fool the ignorant.

Back during the Sumlin Murry Aggy days, some loser on Texags made a post called something like "Letter to Dad" and it was this aggy writing a letter to Kevin Murray from the perspective of Kyler. It was fucking INSANE. I've tried to find it, but I'm sure the mods on Texags removed it because it really showed how bizarre that fanbase is. 

So I wouldn't be surprised at all if they do fake SEC visitor write ups.  

• Hook 'Em 2

17 minutes ago, bamachine said:

15 minutes ago, Lhorn said:

I have no idea if this is true but I’d be ok with it.  Gotta win just enough that they aren’t scraping together money for a buyout but lose enough they’re miserable

Ehh, that’s Gil mocking their fan fiction letter that show up on texags after many home games.

It’s always some iteration of got lost and they helped us find the stadium, best fans ever, amazing traditions, amazing band/halftime, and always ends with the affirmation that they will forego their Alma mater and send their kids to college station.

They do it because they are fucking weirdos.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Treefidy said:

Ehh, that’s Gil mocking their fan fiction letter that show up on texags after many home games.

It’s always some iteration of got lost and they helped us find the stadium, best fans ever, amazing traditions, amazing band/halftime, and always ends with the affirmation that they will forego their Alma mater and send their kids to college station.

They do it because they are fucking weirdos.  

Oh indeed, I made the whole thing up. 

• Like 1
  • Drool 1