UCF @ Oklahoma 11am on ABC

Constant

9 minutes ago, Pancho said:

Texas is 11-18 in that game since the tie in 95. 

Let’s stop pretending it’s always “anything can happen” in that game. A few of the times, maaaybe.

We have also been terrible while they dominated conference in the past decade, so the record is not out of order. "Anything can happen" because we beat them in years when nobody thought it was possible and vice versa.

Sark is simply trying to get QE in flow. That's why our opening script is short throws.

Every player is different, but lateral throws don’t do this generally speaking. What they do is allow the defense to get in flow and confirm their own gameplan.

Don’t look now, but we have not attempted much down the field in the last few games. That’s not a positive for any offense.

Devils advocate is this how others look at our wyoming and KU wins?   

OU looks like a std top 20 team nothing more

2 minutes ago, TXRed said:

I’m curious to see if ou will continue to get away with holding and OPI almost every play in the sec like they always have in the big 12. 

You have to think at this point they're just good at coaching it in a way that it'll rarely get called. 

I seriously cannot imagine things changing.  Hope I'm wrong