Texas vs houston - 3:00pm on Fox

Pancho

Just now, GabrielsHorn said:

Might want to cover the middle of the field, PK, you fucking idiot. 

1 minute ago, AbeFroman said:

We are officially mentally retarded.  They couldn’t have signaled any louder they were running those crossers.  Good god 

We can’t cover the middle on defense or attack it with our passing offense….

It’s just typical UT. An attitude and culture of entitlement. They don’t have any fight or dog in them. They feel like just because they are UT. They should win everything. It’s such an elitist attitude and it pisses me off beyond belief. We have more talent than almost any other team out there. But we don’t have the coaching or the desire. 

• Hook 'Em 3

Just now, freyguy said:

what in God's name is going on

Sark can’t be a HC and an OC at same time. Won’t admit it. That’s what is going on and what went on for years (regardless of his sobriety at Washington and USC) dude can’t be both. There is too much stuff a good HC needs to do and he has proven he cannot do both. 

• Hook 'Em 1

PK is giving a walk on receiver and a QB who couldn't hack it at tech 10+ yd cushion free releases. He has that little confidence in his secondary. 

This is the most pathetic performance I've ever seen given supposed talent level. This is worse than Herman and even Strong because at least they had lesser talent to work with (by their own doing)

1 minute ago, My display name said:

It’s just typical UT. An attitude and culture of entitlement. They don’t have any fight or dog in them. They feel like just because they are UT. They should win everything. It’s such an elitist attitude and it pisses me off beyond belief. We have more talent than almost any other team out there. But we don’t have the coaching or the desire. 

Flows straight from the weak ass coach

• Pancho unpinned this topic