Texas vs. byu - 2:30pm on ABC

Pancho

Just now, Michael Knight said:

And Brooks was well behind Bijan and Roschon last year. People gotta stop worrying about that shit

Agreed. That's why I'm saying next year he should be better

But, the difference between the two is we saw Brooks was special early on. Baxter will get there. He's shown flashes, not worried in the least. Get Brooks back next year, along with Baxter, Red, (hopefully Blue), Christian Clark (who will be a bad motherfucker, just watch), and Gibson. We'll be a force in the running game 

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, TreatyOak said:

No. That's not my hand. Why would you think that is my hand? It's not me at all. My hand is much different. I'm much more masculine. I mean that hand has nail polish on the fingernails. I don't wear nail polish. That's not what I do at all. Why would you even write that? So it's certainly not me. Anyone could figure that out. So please quickly pull your post down, cause it's not me. Are you my ex-wife? Cause she used to say weird things about my behavior that weren't true at all. Is the post still up? Definitely not me. 

I really  need more options here...

image.thumb.png.24525e32ab761824541bd404703a69e4.png

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

• Pancho unpinned this topic