OU loses to Kansas hahaha

troph

We are on the motherfuckin struggle bus against the church of special underwear. I'm not ready to gloat just yet
Really? Sure the score should have been more mudholish, but fuck sakes some of you forget Maalik made his first ever college start today. We had issues on the O-line and our RB's and TE's blocking on short yardage..that can be fixed.

Fuck blowU, they got rock chalked today!
  • Hook 'Em 2

Really? Sure the score should have been more mudholish, but fuck sakes some of you forget Maalik made his first ever college start today. We had issues on the O-line and our RB's and TE's blocking on short yardage..that can be fixed.

Fuck blowU, they got rock chalked today!

Did I say he sucks? Did I say we suck? Did I say we would lose?

At the time things were looking very sloppy for the second week in a row against a very subpar opponent. I don't see how what I said could be considered out of line by any stretch. There's a thread right above this one where Greenspoint is calling Sark a drunk and for him to be fired, and you landed on my legitimate comment in the moment as something to twist off on? Ok

Did I say he sucks? Did I say we suck? Did I say we would lose?

At the time things were looking very sloppy for the second week in a row against a very subpar opponent. I don't see how what I said could be considered out of line by any stretch. There's a thread right above this one where Greenspoint is calling Sark a drunk and for him to be fired, and you landed on my legitimate comment in the moment as something to twist off on? Ok
My point is we were never in danger of losing the game today. D stepped up like I thought they would and we simply out talented them on offense in spite of backup QB, pass protection, short yardage blocking and coaching mistakes. You're right in thinking we should have had more points (at least 14 in my mind) than we ended up with, but that's hardly struggling.

Us losing to this OU team proves that we're not natty-caliber just yet. If we were, we would have done what Georgia did to Florida today. We made their midget QB look like Michael Vick. 
If blowU played Kansas the same way they played us they don't lose today. Having said that, they simply have a good team this year, not a great one that can sleepwalk to a win.

Oh, and no matter what, OUSux
  • Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, ousux said:

If blowU played Kansas the same way they played us they don't lose today. Having said that, they simply have a good team this year, not a great one that can sleepwalk to a win.

Oh, and no matter what, OUSuxemoji869.png

Would Ohio State, Georgia, or Michigan lose to OU, even on their worst day and OU's best day? I think the answer is no.

• Fuck You 4

59 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Soft ass bitches. I knew it was bound to happen, and I bet they have at least 1 more in them. They played over their heads against us, and we still almost won even shooting ourselves in the dick for the majority of the game 

Yeah I'm not going to sit here and pretend I am not enjoying some schadenfreude with them losing, or that I wasn't watching and rooting for UCF, but there's also a hefty dose of "JFC Texas really got beat by this team" while watching OU the past two weeks.

1 minute ago, z009 said:

Would Ohio State, Georgia, or Michigan lose to OU, even on their worst day and OU's best day? I think the answer is no.

Does Michigan have their signs?

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, ousux said:

Fuck blowU, they got rock chalked today!emoji869.png

Then they need to go ahead and fix it. Red Zone/short yardage offense has been consistently bad this year. 

• Like 1

On their worst day and bloU 's best? Think about what you just said I don't think there's a single team out there that could consistently dominate vs similar or better talent. I think it was pretty easy to predict Georgia blowing out TCU last year, but did anyone truly see them getting past Michigan for the chance to get spanked on the big stage?
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, ousux said:

On their worst day and bloU 's best? Think about what you just saidemoji23.png I don't think there's a single team out there that could consistently dominate vs similar or better talent. I think it was pretty easy to predict Georgia blowing out TCU last year, but did anyone truly see them getting past Michigan for the chance to get spanked on the big stage?

I'm just saying if OU were to play any of those three teams I mentioned, OU would be a double-digit underdog to each. OU is not a great team, and we would have beat them if we were as good as we thought we were.