A.D Mitchell

Coach pop a bitch

Great catch at the end.

Great TD catch.

Did we ever figure why he quite on his pattern on a deep route and Quinn there the ball into nothingness…

…twice?

He has provided a big play second receiving option that we didn’t have. (Ja’Tavion hasn’t been much of a big play guy since Bama.)

I have to admit, I am finding “Some Gas, Heavy Brakes” to be an unnerving game plan. I kind of prefer that “All Gas, No Brakes” that we were sold nearly 3 years ago.

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, Hermanator said:

Do they even say the all gas no breaks thing anymore? It would be tone deaf to keep saying it now after they show time and again they're the exact opposite.  Come up with a new slogan already. 

Second half must happen in a school zone

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, TexArcher said:

Probably the catch of the season in all of college football, given that it kept a conference championship and playoff spot alive.

If he didn't catch that, we were headed to overtime at best.

And I am not sure the worst would not have happened (loss) based on the cockroaches suddenly being down only by three and making chunk plays with every other pass. 

4 hours ago, Napoleon said:

Great catch at the end.

Great TD catch.

Did we ever figure why he quite on his pattern on a deep route and Quinn there the ball into nothingness…

…twice?

He has provided a big play second receiving option that we didn’t have. (Ja’Tavion hasn’t been much of a big play guy since Bama.)

I have to admit, I am finding “Some Gas, Heavy Brakes” to be an unnerving game plan. I kind of prefer that “All Gas, No Brakes” that we were sold nearly 3 years ago.

AD tapped his chest on the 2nd one, so I going to assume he just screwed up. His body control and savvy WR play (it’s not a push off!!) is a thing of beauty. It would be interesting to see the completion of deep balls to Mitchell and then everyone else. He has made 2 killer catches the last 2 weeks on deep balls. 

9 minutes ago, Codaxx said:

AD tapped his chest on the 2nd one, so I going to assume he just screwed up. His body control and savvy WR play (it’s not a push off!!) is a thing of beauty. It would be interesting to see the completion of deep balls to Mitchell and then everyone else. He has made 2 killer catches the last 2 weeks on deep balls. 

He goes balls-deep on deep balls.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Texasborn91 said:

He under threw it.  AD had 2 steps on him so he throws it back shoulder? 

You have to make sure that ball is complete or you get the penalty. You aren’t aiming for the most perfect, in stride, td throw with the smallest margin of error.

You are putting air under the ball on the outside, where AD did a great job leaving room, and letting you bad ass go up an get it or draw the penalty and win the game.

You make sure your guy has a chance, not try to be “perfect.”

14 hours ago, Rickylovesweed said:

I think the coolest thing about the Mitchell catch is after the bad throw from Ewers in the 1st half he was telling those TCU fans to shut the fuck up and he was coming.

That's called backing up your talk. 

The “remember me” in the back of the Bama endzone is still my favorite AD shit ever.