12-1 FUCK AROUND AND FIND OUT

immamac

1 hour ago, GreenspointTexas said:

All you people rooting for another matchup against OU, be careful what you wish for

Our playoffs started the week after they beat us.  I think most of us are ecstatic to be in this position, and don't really care who we play.  If it's OU, then we will get a chance for redemption for our only loss, with more of a SOS boost than what we would get with OkSt.  If it's OkSt, then we will have an opportunity to leave the conference with scoreboard on everyone.  There are positives to playing either.  The only negative is the same one that exists in every game.  

Edited by idigTexas
OU sucks
  • Hook 'Em 3

Why is everyone over looking that bama could lose to Auburn and Washington can lose to Washington state. 

If bama loses to Auburn, who gives a fuck if they beat Georgia...

Y'al are getting way ahead. Auburn is up 21-20 right now and bama just missed the go ahead FG. 

Washington and Washington State are tied at half. 

FSU could lost toe Florida tonight...

Still a lot of football to be played

Just win keeping winning baby...

• Hook 'Em 4

16 minutes ago, Ashylarry said:

Why is everyone over looking that bama could lose to Auburn and Washington can lose to Washington state. 

Y'al are getting way ahead. Auburn is up 21-20 right now and bama just missed the go ahead FG. 

Washington losing really only matters to us if they beat Oregon next week also. Way they are playing I don’t see it. Bama loses to Auburn then we REALLY want them to beat Georgia.

20 minutes ago, Ashylarry said:

I need to know which Nole is losing which toe before I can form an opinion on that development.

1 hour ago, mwaadeeb said:

I we beat them, this year is special. If we beat someone else, we still lost to OU.

If OSU happens, enjoy our first conference championship in years and going out with scoreboard on the whole Irate 8. Who gives a shit about OU at that point?

Edited by texifornia
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

On 11/19/2023 at 1:05 PM, Irish Wrist Watch said:

Texas Tech freshman comes home for Thanksgiving.

"Well, son," his dad says, "tell me what you learned in your first semester of college."

"Well, Daddy," the boy says, "in Algebra we learned Pi R Squared."

His father pushed back from the table. Red-faced, he stood up. "God damned. I'm pulling you out of that damned school. Everybody knows that Pie are Round... Cornbread are squared."

Ŵow, talk about an oldie. First heard Justin Wilson tell that one based on Cajuns in the early 60s.

Can also be applied to:

aggy,

pollack,

etc, etc ad hominem. 

I miss this feeling, when the pulse of college football runs through your program, and every game matters because you're right in the thick of the hunt at the end of the season. The mid to late 2000s made college football so fucking fun because of how connected Texas was to all of the sport. Man I missed this so damn much. Eat it all up, today is glorious.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1
  • Prepare your anus 1

22 minutes ago, Hank_Hill said:

Washington losing really only matters to us if they beat Oregon next week also. Way they are playing I don’t see it. Bama loses to Auburn then we REALLY want them to beat Georgia.

Rather bama lose then beat georgia 

Then bama win and beat georgia 

49 minutes ago, texifornia said:

If OSU happens, enjoy our first conference championship in years and going out with scoreboard on the whole Irate 8. Who gives a shit about OU at that point?

If we beat OU we've beaten everyone on our schedule in a marque matchup that, I believe, puts us in the playoff. If we beat OSU nobody will give a shit. I want to win it all, don't know about you.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Thatguy said:

We wanted to drag our nuts on everyone we wouldn't be playing anymore on the way out the door which means we needed to see Gundy. In a perfect world we run over Gundy and come into the SEC with the NC trophy just to stick it to aggy. 

I gotcha. It's also great to not give OU the chance to win it. But beating them would do a lot more for us.

• Hook 'Em 1

Would I rather win the CCG by beating OU?  Yeah, probably.

But we've been on the receiving end of way too much fuckery by OU over the years, back-dooring their way into Big XII championships and BCS appearances.  So I'm not going to openly weep if they have been completely shut out of the possibility of pulling that shit again this year.

Bring on the Pokes.  Let's win the Big XII as our final F U on our way out the door.  If we make the CFP, great.  If not, I like our chances in the future.

• Hook 'Em 6

I hate OU but I wanted remotely reasonably fair reffing in the B12CG so i was rooting for BYU today… this is the same OSU from when Charlie Strong got chest bumped and butt fucked to last years 14 penalty to zero game. The b12 is so out to fuck us that I’m more anxious about this game than I would be vs OU. They also got the shit kicked out of them by south Alabama AND UCF so there’s absolutely no glory in just beating OSU. Fuck this conference!

Edited by B00M
  • Rage+1 1

1 hour ago, B00M said:

I hate OU but I wanted remotely reasonably fair reffing in the B12CG so i was rooting for BYU today… this is the same OSU from when Charlie Strong got chest bumped and butt fucked to last years 14 penalty to zero game. The b12 is so out to fuck us that I’m more anxious about this game than I would be vs OU. They also got the shit kicked out of them by south Alabama AND UCF so there’s absolutely no glory in just beating OSU. Fuck this conference!

Y’all keep spouting this shit and nothing comes of it. The officiating has been typical big 12 bad but nothing that has really affected the outcome of the game. A Kevin Mar crew with Yormark in attendance was actually fine considering. We’re too talented to fuck with at this point.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Fuck You 1

9 hours ago, GreenspointTexas said:

Simple: do you hate the big 12 more or OU more?

ou, always

I love Texas more than I hate anyone.  That's a distinction that separates us from some other fanbases.  Hate is nice to fall back on when your team is underperforming, but when things are going well, there shouldn't be much need for it.  OU will still be in our conference and we will have opportunities every year to ensure bad things happen to them.  

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 2

How about a round of applause for the University of Louisville fight song!! Learn it well this week. 

Fight now for victory and show them

How we sure will win this game
Fight on you Card'nals and prove to them
That we deserve our fame.
Rah, Rah, Rah!
Roll up the score now and beat the foe
So we can give a yell
With a FIGHT! give them all you've got
For we are with you U of L.

• Fuck You 1

10 minutes ago, MajorBevo105236 said:

How about a round of applause for the University of Louisville fight song!! Learn it well this week. 

Rah, Rah, Rah!
So we can give a yell

I think instead of learning the words to that shitty song I’m just gonna chug bourbon all week to the memory of Howard Schnellenberger…

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

50 minutes ago, MajorBevo105236 said:

Rah, Rah, Rah!
So we can give a yell

635954451444644267-18-UofL-Cheer-Dance-P

• Hook 'Em 1

39 minutes ago, Ignatius said:

I think instead of learning the words to that shitty song I’m just gonna chug bourbon all week to the memory of Howard Schnellenberger…

Surely there’s some Kentucky hillbilly song I can play this week instead of learning their fight song? Country roads or something (which is awesome) but a Kentucky version? 

Edited by troph
  • Hook 'Em 2

• immamac changed the title to 12-1 FUCK AROUND AND FIND OUT
  • immamac unpinned this topic