SEC Championship Bama v. Georgia

Zeus

Bama didn’t play no defense that night in September. 34 points 

This is as simplistic as saying the Texas offense was really good against OU because they had 30 points and 500 yards. The Bama defense was pretty good in context.

Alabama gifted Texas the ball deep in their own territory twice, resulting 10 points. Beyond that they gave up 24 and kept the Texas running game in check for most of the game. Not really a bad performance against an offensive unit as good as Texas.

36 minutes ago, ousux said:
41 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:
Klatt thinks if Bama wins they take us with them since we beat them and our SOS (both teams) are better than an undefeated FSU who is on their 3rd string. 

Klatt isn't on the committee so what he thinks means jack diddly. I honestly don't know what the committee will do unless FSU wins and makes it easy for them to justify

Well yeah, but he was just giving an example of what they could do. FSU isn't the #4 team in the country, undefeated  or not. Texas, and anyone ahead of them, and probably Kansas would work that team. If they were to make the CFP it would be a tragedy for everyone who would have to watch them take a curb stomping in the first game. 

Zero justification to put 1-loss Georgia in the CFP. Zero. Hell, you could make an argument to shut out the SEC altogether if Bama wins and FSU beats Louisville tonight before making one for UGA to get in with a loss.

“They” was referring to Bama, to clarify. I wouldn’t even entertain Georgia as a playoff team if they lose unless it’s mass chaos in the night games.
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, BrazilHorn said:

I will give that mcconkey (too indifferent to look up proper spelling if that’s wrong) WR is toughing out an obvious injury. Not sure what horse medicine the Georgia training staff gave him at the half but that dude is gutsy. 

I hate him and his cocksucker-WR-dad that played on ny giants teams that beat the Dallas Cowboys.