CFP Semifinal: Michigan/Alabama Rose Bowl - 4pm CT ESPN

ztejas

Just now, satyanash said:

At least Milroe is a great runner. McCarthy has absolutely nothing right now.

Yeah dude has been absolutely exposed when they play big teams. The tOSU game was a prime example, if he's better than just good they aren't running for an entire half 

2 minutes ago, Steelers Roll Left said:

Folks, I was overseas for the last several weeks of the college football season.  Did Milroe really improve as I was lead to believe because I’ve been watching the same QB we played in September in this game

According to TexAgs he improved…

• Haha 3

Just now, NoName said:

Yeah dude has been absolutely exposed when they play big teams. The tOSU game was a prime example, if he's better than just good they aren't running for an entire half 

How about the picks against TCU as well?

2 minutes ago, tx ind said:

How about the picks against TCU as well?

I mean, can you imagine smoking your biggest rival at home, and by choice running it a million times instead of trying to beat them by 50?

Edited by NoName

Bama wearing down Michigan in the 2nd half like they do so much in the Saban era. Michigan offense has completely disappeared since the 2nd qtr. Bama scores here and it's absolutely over. Have a feeling its over anyways. Bama adjusted at halftime and Michigan has no answers on offense. Harbaugh looking like a clown as usual in these playoff games.

1 minute ago, AUS-97HORN said:

like it or not, Saban can make halftime adjustments better than any other coach. 

5 sacks given up at half.  none since.      michigan able to run all over them in the first half.... nothing in the 2nd. 

Changed signs during half time. 😄

1 minute ago, Vic Mackey said:

Bama wearing down Michigan in the 2nd half like they do so much in the Saban era. Michigan offense has completely disappeared since the 2nd qtr. Bama scores here and it's absolutely over. Have a feeling its over anyways. Bama adjusted at halftime and Michigan has no answers on offense. Harbaugh looking like a clown as usual in these playoff games.

He coaches is a league that marvels at a forward pass

• Haha 1

So why did AT&T pay Keegan Michael-Key to be in that ad, not some rando?  
There's a version where he says something like "Whaaaatttt????" at the end. I'm guessing he was near the set that day and they asked him to sit in.

2 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

like it or not, Saban can make halftime adjustments better than any other coach. 

5 sacks given up at half.  none since.      michigan able to run all over them in the first half.... nothing in the 2nd. 

yep. Saban is damn good. 

Only thing confusing me is how they start games on offense with Milroe. Drop back passing and he freezes. I am worried about bama (if we each win of course) if Saban and his OC actually start a game understanding their advantages