2024 Celebrity Death Pool

Wally Fairway

He used to shit on Texas players before the draft and early in their careers in the 2000s, including VY. I don’t know if it was right before or right after his kid went to Arky. It seemed like he had to be a mouthpiece for whoever his sources were, including mediocre NFL darlings like Jeff Fisher, and put their narratives out there to the mouth breathing NFL masses. ESPN back burnered him when he got sick and Adam Schefter started to come on. Haven’t missed him on air, but RIP. Maybe he can break more stories about who’s in and who’s out 30 seconds before Saint Peter announces it. 

• Hook 'Em 1

I don’t know if he qualifies as a celebrity…but I if you’re not familiar with him, reading his story is a must. I’m not complaining about personal shit in my life again. RIP. I can’t imagine how he was able to stay so positive.

• Hook 'Em 4

On 3/7/2024 at 5:58 PM, Underdog said:

Saw on ABCNews that Steve Lawrence passed away, his wife Edie died several years ago. 

How did I miss this?

Hope he is up there with Belushi in that big steam bath in the sky, getting "a piece of the gig". RIP Maury Sline.

image.png.a8a0507bc32f356ef65c0e86c44696c5.png

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

On 3/13/2024 at 7:42 PM, Nicole44 said:

I don’t know if he qualifies as a celebrity…but I if you’re not familiar with him, reading his story is a must. I’m not complaining about personal shit in my life again. RIP. I can’t imagine how he was able to stay so positive.

I hope his son learned his lesson about what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

So we were doin' paramedical work in affiliation with the state highway system. Not actual practice, you understand. And me & Bill were patrolling down Nine Miles.

Bill Roberts?

No, not that mother-scratcher. Bill Parker. Anyway, we're approaching the wreck, and there's this spherical object a restin' in the highway. And it's not a piece of the car.

MV5BYjQ1NmRmZjgtMDg2Yy00NGU0LWI0YzctNTg1

• Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

This was a great scene.  RIP Chappy

“I’m from Oklahoma City, sir!”

Full Metal Jacket is the better war movie but comparing it to this - O&G is the better boot camp movie.

• Hook 'Em 2