2023 NCAAVB Championship: #2 Texas vs #1 Nebraska; 2pm ABC (Dec 17)

Js1

Just now, mchookem said:

i may just be too used to football announcers' not so subtle rooting for Texas opponents, but the ladies calling this game don't seem to get nearly as excited when Texas is going for the kills and dominating 🙄

It’s not my favorite crew. They called last year’s match too. I kind of miss Beth Mowins, when she called our 2012 title 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mchookem said:

i may just be too used to football announcers' not so subtle rooting for Texas opponents, but the ladies calling this game don't seem to get nearly as excited when Texas is going for the kills and dominating 🙄

Nebraska is a darling of college volleyball like Tennessee and UCONN in basketball. 

Just now, Firemans4Horn said:

That Asjia run was one for the ages. We need the gif of her dad posing. 

The two first team all Americans went on massive serving runs in both the semifinals and finals against these vaunted B1G defenses 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, mchookem said:

It was funny. Texas was up 19-10 and they are going nuts when Nebraska scores a few meaningless points. What?

2 minutes ago, mchookem said:

Best to set your volume level to mute or a low number: I'm at 5

• Fuck You 1

2 minutes ago, HOOKEM4 said:

I walked in and noticed my boys were both wearing red shirts with Longhorn pajama bottoms. I made them change to their championship shirts and when they did, we went on that 7-0 run. You're fucking welcome. HOOK'EM

why are they wearing pajamas at 3 in the afternoon?

• Haha 2