Joe Biden 2024 thread - Dark Brandon Strikes Again

StassneyHorn

2 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

I will in like September when people actually start paying a little attention. 

Bah, I've signed up for a monthly plan. :)

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Biff Tannen said:

Feels like Stassney has been going a little too hard lately, no?

Isn't StassneyHorn the Salesforce certified dork that thinks he is hot shit because he broke $70k a year?

• Haha 3

51 minutes ago, StassneyHorn said:

If you want to ask me/or make assumptions about my salary, please bring it to F250s sugar babies thread. Much more on topic given the divorced dad energy salary talk gives off.

Before

I have zero interest in knowing how much you make or anyone else.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, StassneyHorn said:

No I’m the hot shit who makes 190k

I've never seen the phrase "damning with faint praise" be self-inflicted. No offense and not that there is anything wrong with making only $190k, it's just....kinda weird to use as a brag. Especially if you live in CA.

I’ve been open about having a place in Austin and working remotely where I feel like for 2.5-3 years. Currently in San Diego. Why someone felt the need to project their money insecurity onto me was weird I agree, but pretending it’s a Rocko level retort is a wet fart noise.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

Sorry, Uncle Joe. All you're getting is my vote. That's all any politician will ever get from me.

I gave a little the other day. The very next day I got a text asking if I would match the donation I gave the day before. 

• Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

what did we learn?

Use a burner email you never check and a Google voice number you never use 

Edited by Js1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, StassneyHorn said:

I’ve been open about having a place in Austin and working remotely where I feel like for 2.5-3 years. Currently in San Diego. Why someone felt the need to project their money insecurity onto me was weird I agree, but pretending it’s a Rocko level retort is a wet fart noise.

I'm with you bubalah, I have your back and you are doing the right things. Don't mind these haters.

Posted (edited)

Guess what dipshits, we get more debt cancellation. I didn’t do this, you didn’t do this, only debt fairy Papa Joe did.

https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/student-loan-forgiveness-7-7-billion-heres-who-qualifies-biden/

Biden administration cancels $7.7 billion in student debt for 160,500 people. Here's who qualifies.

The White House on Wednesday said it has approved $7.7 billion of student debt cancellation for 160,500 borrowers, part of its ongoing effort to provide relief after the Supreme Court last year blocked President Joe Biden's plan for broad-based college loan forgiveness. 

With the latest round of forgiveness, the administration has erased a total of $167 billion in student loans for 4.75 million people, or about 1 in 10 student loan borrowers, the Department of Education said. 

Edited by StassneyHorn
  • Hook 'Em 4

• 66,900 borrowers will have $5.2 billion forgiven through the Public Service Loan Forgiveness program, which is designed to help public servants such as teachers, nurses and law enforcement officers get their debt canceled after 10 years of repayments. 
  • 54,300 borrowers will have $613 million forgiven through the SAVE plan. 
  • Another 39,200 borrowers will have $1.9 billion forgiven through adjustments to their income-driven repayment plans. These plans were sometimes mismanaged by loan servicers, which made it more difficult for some borrowers to achieve forgiveness. 
  • Hook 'Em 3

This would help explain the pending panic at C3 Presents.  

Then again, it's been a decade long threat by anti-trust regulators and nothing has happened except more monopoly and increased fees.  

21 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

This would help explain the pending panic at C3 Presents.  

Oh, no.  Some guys who have been printing money for 30 years might not be able to print quite as much money.  I'm verklempt.

• Hook 'Em 4

6 minutes ago, StassneyHorn said:

10% of all student debt wiped, 4.75 million possible voters affected.

Could pierce my nips no alcohol rn,  howbotchyu?

Biden is old.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Oh, no.  Some guys who have been printing money for 30 years might not be able to print quite as much money.  I'm verklempt.

Talk amongst yourselves.  I’ll give you a topic.  Rhode Island is neither a road nor an island. Discuss 

2 hours ago, StassneyHorn said:
  • 66,900 borrowers will have $5.2 billion forgiven through the Public Service Loan Forgiveness program, which is designed to help public servants such as teachers, nurses and law enforcement officers get their debt canceled after 10 years of repayments.

Cool.

What level of education do most police officers have?

Level of education that police officers have

Education % of police officers

High school diploma 35%

Certificate or associate degree 56%

Bachelor's degree 9%

Master's degree 0%