Washington vs Michigan, CFP Championship -- Jan. 8th ESPN 6:30p CT

LTtxfan

Take the points. Watching these two teams play this year this game will be won in the last two minutes or less. It will be a dogfight. Washington just has to find a way to slow down Michigan. I see a pick 6 incoming. 

Just now, Nicole44 said:

Take the points. Watching these two teams play this year this game will be won in the last two minutes or less. It will be a dogfight. Washington just has to find a way to slow down Michigan. I see a pick 6 incoming. 

UM better just lean on the run game

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, TexasMan said:

I mean I know Michigan's defense is better than ours, but now Washington is playing tight and scared. This fucking sucks. 

They marched right down the field and stalled in the red zone.  They did that 3 times against us in the 2nd half too.  They'll be fine.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, US183 said:

I seen enough of this game to realize again that Kwiatkowski needs to go. 

he's missed 3 easy passes already.  dude was on fire and was going to come back to earth some.

4 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Not sure about your police work there Lou

• Hook 'Em 1