2024 NFL Playoffs - Wild Card Weekend

TrashMaster G

1 hour ago, SpiralOut said:

Steelers defenders should be punted into the Sun for even considering that Allen is going to slide.  In the playoffs.  Dude is never sliding.  Light him up like a fucking Christmas tree.  You get a penalty?  Cost of doing business.  Better than letting that shit happen.

Good call 

• Hook 'Em 1

Impossible to tackle Josh Allen if that's also a 15 yard penelty. You can't give the defender 0.3 seconds to react and throw a flag for hitting a guy on a late slide like that. 

Sweet lucky touchdown for the bills there though

9 minutes ago, hookem48 said:

Good call 

Allen realizes he fucked the defense up by hinting at sliding and not.  Then he busts a big run and doesn't slide.  Then he changes up and slides and gets the flag.  Dude ain't dumb.  It's still correct to blow him up every time he runs.

If we're being honest, sliding should be taken out of the game.  No sense letting these QBs play games with that shit.  That was the weakest hit I've ever seen a QB take on a slide, defender wasn't anywhere near his head, Allen immediately starts crying for a flag and gets it.  Must be on the phone with Mahomes getting tips.

Edited by SpiralOut
  • Hook 'Em 1

Refs just making absolutely sure they get Allen v Mahomes next week on these last couple drives.

2 minutes ago, SpiralOut said:

Allen realizes he fucked the defense up by hinting at sliding and not.  Then he busts a big run and doesn't slide.  Then he changes up and slides and gets the flag.  Dude ain't dumb.  It's still correct to blow him up every time he runs.

He absolutely baited them into the penalty with that slide. Totally need to make him pay for using his legs. 

Edited by heso
  • Hook 'Em 1

On 1/14/2024 at 5:33 PM, TonyTexas said:

For all you tough guys bitching about the Buf/Pitt postponement. Here’s what it would have been like at kickoff. 

Would have been better than this lame ass green field.  Bullshit.

3 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Can we have a competitive football game please.

Also I'm lit and some dick just gave my Denzel impression a 4/10. Fuck that guy. It's at worst a 7.

You gonna snatch the life right out of him?  Definitely deserves it.

1 minute ago, InkaUtexas said:

I get it, celebrities go to games. And of course Barry Switzer is watching the game. What else would he be doing on a Monday night?

Knowing dumbass Jerry, Barry just wrapped up his 6 minute interview to come back as Cowboys head coach

• Haha 2

Just now, InkaUtexas said:

Eagles studied Cowboys tacking approach and technique.

I just came here to post that I believe that after tonight the Cowboys will be breathing a little easier since another major embarrassment is incoming over the next couple of hours.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, hookem48 said:

Do it to Mahomes and go to prison.

Mahomes has taken a couple hits this season on the sideline, and most of it's the result of his tightroping the sideline in the past. No flags.

I support the hits.  Legal good , clean hits.