Greg Orders Texas National Guard To Seize Park in Eagle Pass, Bars Border Patrol/CBP

atomheartbevo

4 minutes ago, Hal Finney said:

Stay wrong bro. 

don’t you have some laughable armchair warlord analysis to work on  

Here’s where the US gov really is working on pushing people here.  

Massive government omnibus—-> money to NGOs——> NGOs funnel immigrants here while pocketing money. 

A massive racket that is a national security risk. Supported by one party.

Finey the Flat Earther forum is growing restless in your absence.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Hal Finney said:

Here’s where the US gov really is working on pushing people here.  

So you post a guy who features videos such as “WHO communist takeover of your nation’s public health apparatus ” which is a fucking ZeroHedge headline if ever there was one, and he’s still obsessed with COVID and vaccines here in January of 2024, while the rest of us moved on years ago,

5 minutes ago, cactusflinthead said:

I think we can run your ass off again without any assistance from the mods. Pour yourself another and drink up.

It’s easier if we keep him posting.

9 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

So you post a guy who features videos such as “WHO communist takeover of your nation’s public health apparatus ” which is a fucking ZeroHedge headline if ever there was one, and he’s still obsessed with COVID and vaccines here in January of 2024, while the rest of us moved on years ago,

It’s easier if we keep him posting.

8 more to go. Purgatorio is calling

• Hook 'Em 1

12 minutes ago, StassneyHorn said:

I just wish this board was more open-minded to attacks on atomheartbevo being wrong about Fox News only caring about Hunter Biden’s dong. It could just be former republicans on a UT sports only message board

I will never stop being jealous that my dong has never been entered into the United States Congressional record, unlike Hunter’s.  

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

Any of our maga idiot posters want to explain this one ….

Arizona gave up a long time ago on fighting the FEDs over the border.  They tried to pass several laws about a decade or so ago to allow local and state authorities to make arrests/ have more control over the border, etc and got shot down by the SCOTUS in every case.  They even tried to pass a law similar to the one Texas is in a lawsuit over now back then..They were tied up in lots of lawsuits for several years.  

But to act like Arizona doesn't have issues at the border?  That's crazy.  I can take you down there to an area I hunt and show you all kinds of things.  Even a couple of fresh rape trees if they haven't been cleaned up by the local do-gooders already.

Edited by Azbadlands
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 10

We need every nut in the us at that park, blowing up social media 

Absolutely. It needs to be encouraged, even facilitated. Because once you get a critical mass there, one or more of them can’t help but shoot someone. Will it be a brown kid in the river? Will it be a US CBP officer trying to do their job? Either way, let the blood flow and let it be on Abbott’s hands. He has lit the fire….let it consume him.
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

16 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Absolutely. It needs to be encouraged, even facilitated. Because once you get a critical mass there, one or more of them can’t help but shoot someone. Will it be a brown kid in the river? Will it be a US CBP officer trying to do their job? Either way, let the blood flow and let it be on Abbott’s hands. He has lit the fire….let it consume him.

surly live stream going, of course 

this is also a tremendous grift opportunity

IMG_8319.gif

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Stilicho said:

Wonder what the cost of an impromptu trip to the border runs your average, middle class MAGA master race family. You know, in comparison to groceries. 

that govt check hits the first week like clock work 

• Hook 'Em 1

20 minutes ago, Stilicho said:

Wonder what the cost of an impromptu trip to the border runs your average, middle class MAGA master race family. You know, in comparison to groceries. 

Well you have to account for a couple factors:

• Biden Gas is $5/gallon for their $600/month pickup truck (even when it's not, but they feel like it is, so that's the actual price they have to pay)
  • They have to stop and eat and pay $35 for a Big Mac because of inflation + lazy ass fast food workers wanting a "living" wage
  • $3000 trip to pick up more ammo they won't use 
  • $800 for a new Trump flag (x5 for every vehicle) ordered from Trump's campaign website*

*$799 goes directly to E Jean Carroll and $1 goes to the campaign

Edited by Js1
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 4

Any gravy seal or state agency that's using a cellular phone network to coordinate their unlawful rebellion should have their service suspended permanently. These cowards don't know anything but how to be a keyboard warrior. Take away their toy and they will melt down like toddlers. Good luck to them navigating their personal lives back home without cell phones.

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, C-Man said:

It’s not a good look when Steve Doocy outsmarts you. Oklahoma’s governor seems about as intelligent a leader as I’d expect that shit-hole to have.

https://www.threads.net/@aaron.rupar/post/C2kbJw8A8Va/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

As a resident of said shithole state, I can attest that he is so much dumber than he comes across on TV.

He’s got the usual “rich white guy working the room” charisma to him, which I guess is all you really need to succeed here in western Arkansas. 

• Hook 'Em 1

17 minutes ago, Js1 said:

• Biden Gas is $5/gallon for their $600/month pickup truck (even when it's not, but they feel like it is, so that's the actual price they have to pay)
  • They have to stop and eat and pay $35 for a Big Mac because of inflation + lazy ass fast food workers wanting a "living" wage
  • $800 for a new Trump flag (x5 for every vehicle) ordered from Trump's campaign website*

*starts configuring ram*

definitely need all the equipment packages, big screen, leather interior, power extending running boards because my wife totally needs those to get into it i'm definitely not a manlet ... why does the alpine require two tone paint and removing the sunroof?  84 month loan, roll over negative equity from truck i had 3 trucks ago... $2,000/month

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1
  • Prepare your anus 1

57 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Is this trip on a Sunday? Because Chick-fil-A Jesus Bible Food is right over there.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, chainsaw said:

Any gravy seal or state agency that's using a cellular phone network to coordinate their unlawful rebellion should have their service suspended permanently. These cowards don't know anything but how to be a keyboard warrior. Take away their toy and they will melt down like toddlers. Good luck to them navigating their personal lives back home without cell phones.

Cell phones are to their brains what Rascal scooters are to their bodies.

csb: a few days ago my own phone glitched out and couldn't access cell towers anymore. I knew the general area where the Apple store was, but not exact location. Drove around slowly, looking at signs, like it was 1978./csb

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

i learned road barricades are no match for an 18 wheeler.

how many barricades were busted through in that movie?!!!

Edited by yoladu
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

1 hour ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

Hopefully not too much, the dude pays 60% in taxes

And he still can’t afford to pay immigrants to do his lawn work or paint his house.

That still boggles my mind, that he thought only rich Texans can afford to pay illegals immigrants to mow their lawns or paint their houses or put a new roof on.  Tell us you aren’t from Texas without telling us you aren’t from Texas.  

• Hook 'Em 1