Sub-Educated Cretins: The SEC screenshot mega-thread

SimkinsMan

Can’t imagine why they weren’t saying these same things while Sark was over there breaking offensive records. Pathetic.

IMG_3225.thumb.jpeg.ccc5c20f477236f88fbf22344270a4de.jpegIMG_3226.thumb.jpeg.1d8e9dd5666530f8ce8bf99607378736.jpeg

Talking about karma when their fanbase had someone poison the Toomer’s trees out of spite after one rivalry loss is something else. If Muhammad and Niblack commit soon, Bevo might need some extra security.

• Like 4
  • Rage+1 2

45 minutes ago, pacman said:

Not screenshots, but you have to start this thread with Roll Tide Willie to set the proper tone.

As the Tide spirals down the commode, these videos are going to become even more pitiful.

1 hour ago, pacman said:

Not screenshots, but you have to start this thread with Roll Tide Willie to set the proper tone.

Jesus fucking christ. Buckle up my dudes. This is a whole new type of people. Makes deep East Texas look civilized.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

Do these mental midgets truly think Texas has been broke for over 100 years and suddenly won the lottery in 2023?

Using their logic it should be an anomaly for any team other than Texas to win the national championship since apparently all it takes is dropping huge amounts of money in front of teenage-early 20's males. That's the old SEC/ aggy business model. Is there any way we can get gomer to drop the "Texas" from their name so our mentally challenged conference mates don't get the two programs confused?

2 hours ago, SimkinsMan said:

Getting this started with a contribution from @Park Gothic

image.thumb.png.be732089236505ba968ea97489109d6f.png

Spoken like a true non-Texan.   Do most Texans think it’s a better place to live than the Mississippi delta or Alabama?   Well, sure.   

but damn, a place where Dixieland & confederate flags are revered, and old times they are not forgotten calling Texans hillbillies and racists is rich.   

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 4
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

After the current “hang-ons” to their roster are gone, within a season or two, Bama is about to experience a decade of futility like we did from 2011 to Sark’s resurrection after his first season.

The game has changed so much, that without Saban, Tuscaloosa is like bringing an out of state kid on a visit to B/CS. If there isn’t “bags,” they ain’t coming!

Hook’em!!!

Just now, Armybrat said:

Even Babelfish, C-3PO, and Barbara Billingsley combined couldn’t translate that backwoods redneck.

This is outstanding. I'm not sure which of the 3 references most clearly reveals you're old and it had to be intentional. 

• Haha 9

1 hour ago, Armybrat said:

Even Babelfish, C-3PO, and Barbara Billingsley combined couldn’t translate that backwoods redneck.

1 hour ago, Huckleberry said:

This is outstanding. I'm not sure which of the 3 references most clearly reveals you're old and it had to be intentional. 

TIL Barbara Billingsley is the I speak jive lady.  I was wondering hpw Mrs. Cleaver fot in.

Poor Bama.  Getting picked on by big bad Texas.  

They are at the anger stage at this point.  I wonder how long it will take to get to acceptance.  Deboer must have the charisma of a wet blanket to not be able to retain some of his players given his coaching resume.  

How long until they turn on him?  Right now they are mad at the players leaving and the schools that view their roster as open season.  Where was that outrage when they picked Burton from Georgia or Gibbs from gtech?

This is the danger of being an uneducated, shitty redneck state and having a generational coach.  You fail to understand your place in the world.  With deboer they likely maintain respectability but the days of being angry if they don't make the cfp are over.. for their sake hopefully they don't get back the franchione days but as a fanbase that has suffered through 13 years in the desert, I think it's reasonable to collectively tell them to fuck off. 

For those bama fans browsing who struggle with words, assume Texas is Logan Roy.  

Winning Brian Cox GIF by SuccessionHBOBrian Cox Hbo GIF by SuccessionHBOFuck Off Brian Cox GIF by SuccessionHBO

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

"Sark still hasn't won a ring"

Zt6KLo.gif

He was a drunk until he got sober. He was Steve "Sarklostagain" until he started winning. He'd never won 10 games in a season until he did. 

He went from 5-7 and a complete rebuild to winning the Big 12 and making the CFP in three seasons. I hope these rubes never stop underestimating us or our coach. 

• Hook 'Em 8
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Acropora said:

Poor Bama.  Getting picked on by big bad Texas.  

They are at the anger stage at this point.  I wonder how long it will take to get to acceptance.  Deboer must have the charisma of a wet blanket to not be able to retain some of his players given his coaching resume.  

How long until they turn on him?  Right now they are mad at the players leaving and the schools that view their roster as open season.  Where was that outrage when they picked Burton from Georgia or Gibbs from gtech?

This is the danger of being an uneducated, shitty redneck state and having a generational coach.  You fail to understand your place in the world.  With deboer they likely maintain respectability but the days of being angry if they don't make the cfp are over.. for their sake hopefully they don't get back the franchione days but as a fanbase that has suffered through 13 years in the desert, I think it's reasonable to collectively tell them to fuck off. 

For those bama fans browsing who struggle with words, assume Texas is Logan Roy.  

Winning Brian Cox GIF by SuccessionHBOBrian Cox Hbo GIF by SuccessionHBOFuck Off Brian Cox GIF by SuccessionHBO

The first time they go three and out. 

• Hook 'Em 1

oh man , there so much gold over on https://www.secrant.com/rant/alabama-sports/ its hard to really not just capture the whole forum . 

TIL I learned bama fans are essentially are like if a commie had a baby with an aggy and hated themselves , the governor may have to declare a state of emergency sometime next season 

image.thumb.png.845709d84e35462260ee7fd173b59c0c.png

image.thumb.png.c39b4f9f8dfbb2cf08b5509bc8868b1b.png

image.thumb.png.34f12ed6d592a0f2e3ca415dbdbd36ee.png

image.thumb.png.30b1c767da29f3b363ac3aeedc0c5d39.png

• Hook 'Em 2

All these tears about Niblack sucks and he can't block, but their panties are spotting. It's weird how he's just a frosh, but will never add weight and get better. But they don't care cause he sucks, but just to add touch to it they get in their feelings and cry. 

Very classy fan base, I see. Wishing someone who won them a title and stuck it out before getting to Austin to fall off the wagon. It's gonna be super nice when DeBoer fails in spectacular fashion and they slink back into irrelevancy. 

14 hours ago, BigHornedLurker said:

oh man , there so much gold over on https://www.secrant.com/rant/alabama-sports/ its hard to really not just capture the whole forum . 

TIL I learned bama fans are essentially are like if a commie had a baby with an aggy and hated themselves , the governor may have to declare a state of emergency sometime next season 

image.thumb.png.845709d84e35462260ee7fd173b59c0c.png

image.thumb.png.c39b4f9f8dfbb2cf08b5509bc8868b1b.png

image.thumb.png.34f12ed6d592a0f2e3ca415dbdbd36ee.png

image.thumb.png.30b1c767da29f3b363ac3aeedc0c5d39.png

who had Alabama with the "decided schematic advantage and 3starcorchemup" strategy for '24 this time last year?

Edited by Bevo14
  • Haha 2