Elon Musk: Officially a fraud and piece of shit. Official or unofficial war criminal?

MaybeACoordinator

1 hour ago, F250 said:

Like other people that use partying and drug use interchangeably, this poster is a drug user.

This poster is not a drug user.

wait wait i just want to be clear here....yall suggesting that elon might be on some real drugs? 

• Haha 1

LMAO. 

"Arise, arise, riders of Theoden! This is battle to death with the likes we haven't seen since Sauron returned to Dol Guldur, with the ant-civilization woke mind virus cast upon us like the devilry cast upon me by Grima Wormtongue.

Now, does that really sound THAT dramatic?"

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

image.thumb.png.8461b44122b3dba43bbb68d94369bf8e.png

Elon continues to prove he's a full blow libertarian, and like all libertarians, fights like death to defend simplified ideals while ignoring the vast realities of the world. Which is why libertarians are stupid. 

Everyone would agree with Elon's statement because he's not saying we he actually means. 

But in reality, it means

image.png.c349ad849368f3c5d07a4cc3a939f051.png

This is exactly what Swisher and Lemon blew him up in that video about. "I just want ____" He speaks in these vague generalities. But provides no substance to them.

And as pointed out by the followup - they are really cover for at best really simplistic views of the world/"problems" or at worst are a cover for evil thoughts.

1 hour ago, texasdago said:

image.thumb.png.783665ce8a07117cfec151f63653790f.png

More pics - https://www.threads.net/@vantazach/post/C4x-gSMuRk1

His name is not ironic

This guy's user name REALLY checks out.

• Hook 'Em 2

Little bitch pussy. Wonder what deep insecurities are rattling through Elon's half brain. 

Anyone freaking out about LGBTQ history being taught to their children should look within and realize it's an indictment on their own parenting skills (or lack thereof). Sorry, assholes. This is on you.  

Edited by Hank Kingsley
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, Hank Kingsley said:

aq0dxi0m44utdqwfnji2.gif?quality=75&w=64

This has strong to very strong vibes of the scene in Hitch (2005) where Will Smith tells Kevin James to stay in his lane. (clip below for laughs)

32 minutes ago, Captain Ron said:

This is exactly what Swisher and Lemon blew him up in that video about. "I just want ____" He speaks in these vague generalities. But provides no substance to them.

Exactly. Don Huffines did that with his mantra of eliminating property taxes in Texas when he was a candidate; a common refrain among those that have zero understanding of how the sausage gets made.

Clip from Hitch:

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hank Kingsley said:

Anyone freaking out about LGBTQ history being taught to their children should look within and realize it's an indictment on their own parenting skills (or lack thereof). Sorry, assholes. This is on you.  

It all goes back to Grimes leaving him for a trans person and one of his dozen or so kids being trans. He can’t wrap his boomer mentality around it (he’s a boomer in spirit).

• Hook 'Em 2

On 3/21/2024 at 12:44 PM, Captain Ron said:

And as pointed out by the followup - they are really cover for at best really simplistic views of the world/"problems" or at worst are a cover for evil thoughts.

Well, to be fair, as a member of the "left wing" I want open borders, unclean and unsafe cities, a bankrupt America; I think racism against all races is great, and as a bonus I want to cut off the dick of every male under the age of 18. So he's got a point. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 5

11 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Lately the bots have been acting up. Currently they are pushing Yosemite National Park as breathtaking and stunning

https://twitter.com/search?q="Yosemite National Park"&src=trend_click&f=live&vertical=trends

This is due to insufficient torque and can be fixed in five minutes at the YMCA in Vidor, Texas. 

• Haha 2

Grimes just publicly announced her new relationship with her boyfriend yesterday on Twitter so naturally Elmo starts tweeting about the Supreme Court. How can members of Congress or the Justice Department stand back and do nothing while he rants about immigrants and government spending? Does he know how much the DoD spends on his fucking satellites? I hope Trump squeezes every last fucking dime from him and leaves him penniless. 

• Hook 'Em 1

24 minutes ago, MrBig said:

Grimes just publicly announced her new relationship with her boyfriend yesterday on Twitter so naturally Elmo starts tweeting about the Supreme Court.

Was he even banging Grimes?  He is miserable it seems.

I’m  laughing at his current topic of choice, given how many batshit conspiracy theories are being promoted on Twitter

And rather than retweeting he just took this image from planetofmemes

GJXyq9mWgAAa-Fg?format=jpg&name=medium

• Haha 1

IMG_4342.thumb.jpeg.85d1177e93bf3658ecdd2207cf8c6178.jpeg

Snl Season 47 GIF by Saturday Night Live

NBC: https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/tech-news/fewer-people-using-elon-musks-x-struggles-keep-users-rcna144115

The U.S. user base has been flat or down every month since November 2022, the first full month of Musk’s owning the app, and in total it’s down 23% since then, Sensor Tower said. 

The numbers were nearly as bad worldwide, as daily active users on the mobile app fell to 174 million in February, down 15% from a year earlier, the firm said. The worldwide user base has been flat or down every month during Musk’s tenure began except one, when it grew slightly in October and then resumed falling, according to Sensor Tower. 

And

X said in a post Monday that the worldwide number is higher than what Sensor Tower data shows, with 250 million people using X every day globally. That would still be a decrease from when Musk bought the app. Musk said in 2022 that, at about the time he completed the purchase in late October, Twitter had about 258 million “monetizable daily active users,” the company’s metric at the time. 

X didn’t respond to a request for additional information. 

More funny stuff

Advertisers have also left X, Sensor Tower said, with 75 out of the top 100 U.S. advertisers on X from October 2022 having ceased ad spending on it. 

This is the business case study that's going to be laughed at until the end of time.

Sensor Tower said that, according to its research, X’s revenue from in-app purchases last month was about $9.5 million, including for X subscriptions and payments to creators. 

“This still remains just a fraction of revenue that the company was previously generating from advertising in its last year as a public entity,” Yousef wrote. Twitter in July 2022 reported $1.18 billion in revenue for the previous three months. 

Threads getting downloaded 16x for every one from X

That has translated into a whopping disparity in downloads, according to a second research firm, Apptopia, based in Boston, which said Threads beat X in downloads worldwide by an 8-to-1 ratio in February. 

Downloads were even more lopsided in the U.S. in February, with Threads getting about 16 downloads for every one download of X, Apptopia said. 

Elon:

IMG_4343.png.a3349013f6ab859738c118610ede2e3c.png

IMG_4344.thumb.jpeg.3e1ca42f8ea1121c1bf49e7f6648b8d1.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, F250 said:

If you had to choose an animal that would eat Musk alive, which animal would you choose and why?  

I choose a single squirrel. Each bite should be painful, and it would be a slow death but not so slow that it takes years and he can do more stuff.  This assumes the squirrel is eating nonstop until the job is done. 

Edited by Pato del Muerto
Maybe house cat. I’d need to see some feeding rate data.
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

I choose a single squirrel. Each bite should be painful, and it would be a slow death but not so slow that it takes years and he can do more stuff.  This assumes the squirrel is eating nonstop until the job is done. 

or...and I'm coming a bit out of left field, but what about an aggressive duck? 

once he's done we could give him an honorific celebrating the duck of death. 

Eh forget it im high af

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 8

13 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

This is outstanding. Even better is that squirrels are so stupid in some regards that the squirrel is likely to stop eating, bury the victim for awhile and then forget where he left said victim thus prolonging the eventual outcome.