Elon Musk: Officially a fraud and piece of shit. Official or unofficial war criminal?

MaybeACoordinator

2 minutes ago, Braff Zacklin said:

Depends on whether Jawas would be included. Don't think they were with the original Kenner offering, so this could be a potential improvement.

Who do you think assembles Cybertruck at the Tesla factories? They're Elon-loompas.

On 5/20/2024 at 9:11 PM, atomheartbevo said:

I have a feeling an incel reposted something like that and Elmo saw it, liked it, and had an employee post it as being from Grok.  Because it was written by a human, it was definitely not produced by Gronk.

In the comments somebody found the original author of that post

• Haha 1

Elon's mental health is mush. He needs someone like Bill Burr to follow him around and mock him for the stupid shit he says and does. He needs his ass kicked too. Everyone needs others to anchor them to reality.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Post Oak said:

Saw the guy who has one in Hewitt yesterday.  Looks like he got a wrap or painted it black.

I wondered if that voids the warranty 

I can’t wait for the realization that the 3M wrap material also damages the metal somehow. It uses a mild adhesive, but what if it is meant for autos with manufacturer paint and manufacturer paint protection, not untreated steel. Or if water sneaks in where small knicks, scrapes, and holes develop with all those sharp edges and creates worse issues when it doesn’t dry trapped between metal and film.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 3

5 hours ago, Hank Kingsley said:

Every "brilliant observation" Elon says sounds like something that could have come out of the mouth of 12 yr old Brisket.  I mean damned near verbatim.  I had all those sort of half-baked thoughts that someone who has managed to read a few books or articles on a subject so that he knows something....but he's not wise and aware enough to know that also means that there's 95% of the relevant info and experience that he DOESN'T have.  "Man, bottom line, whoever has more tanks in a war will win!"  "Chicks dig The Police, if I just play their music all the time, babes will fall into my lap!"  

If you programmed a computer to spit out "what would a sophomoric 12 yr old, with a decent IQ but no real-world experience and much more limited reading/digestion of actual source material than he thinks he has, say?", it would spit out Elon quotes from today.  There are few things in this world more stupid than a woefully underinformed person who thinks they're smart.

Fortunately, most of us outgrow our sophomoric, 12 yr old idiocy.  Elon has, instead, made his idiocy the ideal.  And his woefully underinformed, sophomoric fanbois worship him for it.

• Hook 'Em 3

Posted (edited)

In Elon Musk news: His A.I. start-up, xAI, has secured funding from Andreessen Horowitz, Sequoia and Tribe; and SpaceX is reportedly considering a tender offer that would value the company at roughly $200 billion, up from $180 billion in December. (FT, Bloomberg)

Thing$ are $till not going well for that big ole dummy with the brains of a 12 year old, ammirite @Brisketexan

Edited by BeardIP

1 minute ago, Brisketexan said:

The phrase "stupid money" exists for a reason.

Equating dollars with intelligence is something that, well, 12 yr old Brisket might have done.

You hate him because he doesn't agree with you politically. There's nothing else to it than that. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 16

2 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

The phrase "stupid money" exists for a reason.

Equating dollars with intelligence is something that, well, 12 yr old Brisket might have done.

Is the phrase "dumb money"?

But agreed, equating the two is stupid. But for all the faults of Elon, of which there are too many to enumerate despite 383 pages worth of attempts, it's funny to hear middle aged financial washouts like you/me/us talk about how stupid he is.

There's a saying in the mean streets: "It's always the broke [jokers] tryna tell you how to get a dollar"

• Fuck You 5

4 minutes ago, Stanley said:

because he doesn't agree with you politically

Yes, I will confess, I do find his views that non-white people are inherently inferior just a tad repugnant.  You got me there.

But I've thought he was an absurd POS long before he became a darling of Ian Miles Cheong.  Again.  Ian.  Fucking.  Miles.  Cheong.  You are on THAT team.  You find yourself palling around with THAT.  And you think your takes on anyone else's politics should even move the needle.  That is fucking comical.

3 minutes ago, BeardIP said:

it's funny to hear middle aged financial washouts like you/me/us talk about how stupid he is.

Yet....he is.  In a time of utter stupidity, where insanity and idiocy are mischaracterized as nebulous "disruptiveness," money flocks to that stupidity.  For centuries, plenty of people have made fortunes on incredibly stupid things, led by incredibly stupid people.  Congratulations to them.  Congratulations to the rich.  That makes them rich.  It doesn't make them smart, unless your sole metric of "smart" is "got rich."

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Stanley said:

You hate him because he doesn't agree with you politically. There's nothing else to it than that. 

Is white supremacy a political view? Wait, don’t answer that.

• Hook 'Em 5

14 minutes ago, BeardIP said:

In Elon Musk news: His A.I. start-up, xAI, has secured funding from Andreessen Horowitz, Sequoia and Tribe; and SpaceX is reportedly considering a tender offer that would value the company at roughly $200 billion, up from $180 billion in December. (FT, Bloomberg)

Thing$ are $till not going well for that big ole dummy with the brains of a 12 year old, ammirite @Brisketexan

8 minutes ago, BeardIP said:

But agreed, equating the two is stupid. But for all the faults of Elon, of which there are too many to enumerate despite 383 pages worth of attempts, it's funny to hear middle aged financial washouts like you/me/us talk about how stupid he is.

There's a saying in the mean streets: "It's always the broke [jokers] tryna tell you how to get a dollar"

All that money yet he's still in the midst of a severe mental health crisis, addicted to drugs, can't keep a woman, fat, can't dress himself properly, and his pet project is the laughing stock of the entire world.

There's another saying in these mean streets: "money ain't everything"

• Hook 'Em 7

3 minutes ago, ultimaton said:

All that money yet he's still in the midst of a severe mental health crisis, addicted to drugs, can't keep a woman, fat, can't dress himself properly, and his pet project is the laughing stock of the entire world.

There's another saying in these mean streets: "money ain't everything"

Amen to that!

Elon Musk. Exhibit Eleventy Billion.

But people without it will still idolize it and fantasize that tons of money will solve their problems. 

But also, people mad at and/or disdainful of Elon Musk aren't wrong. But to claim he's stupid seems...well, stupid. He might not be the smartest guy or even half as smart as he thinks he is, but he's not the average room temperature intelligence and IQ that walk our streets despite Brisket's claims.

On 5/14/2024 at 8:57 PM, immamac said:

None of this is even remotely correct. I host my own mirror and it's not 428TB for all the media this is stupid. Also the latest text English only was less than 25GB IIRC.

are you telling me Musk didn't tell the truth?

30 minutes ago, BeardIP said:

He slapped the letters A and I on it. Of course Silicon Valley money-bros wrote him a check, they are stupid as hell. I’m shocked Sesame Street hasn’t gotten a lifetime endowment given they have had A and I on at least 30% of their shows!

24 minutes ago, BeardIP said:

Being stupid and being someone who can bring in money are not mutually exclusive. The only thing it means is that the SV$-bros saw a half a sliver of a chance to make money and jumped. That doesn’t mean squat (certainly not that he’s intelligent). 

• Hook 'Em 3

1 minute ago, BeardIP said:

but he's not the average room temperature intelligence and IQ that walk our streets despite Brisket's claims.

Correct.  He's worse than that.  Because he's a little smart, about some things.  But he's not smart enough to realize how dumb he is.  He foolishly thinks he's a super brain genius about literally everything.  Which makes him really, really dumb.

Kind of like how some of the dumbest people I've ever known have been, for example, heart surgeons.  They're a genius in the operating room, know their specialty perfectly.  AND....because they figured THAT out, they think that they're brilliant at everything else.  So guys like me end up coming along to help clean up the horrific messes they made of their businesses, families, hospitals, car crashes, plane crashes, etc., all because they thought "I'm super smart about A, therefore I'm a super brain genius about B, C, D, E, F, G....LMNOP."

The post above is Elon spouting off about fucking warfare.  And taking the simplistic view of "ya got the most drones, the war is over, you won."  I must have missed his degree from a service academy, his decades of combat experience, his experience in wargaming asymmetrical warfare, his training from the National War College, etc. etc. etc.  Elon knows fuck about war.  Shit, there are easily dozens of posters on this site who are more qualified and intelligent about warfare than Elon (and this site is a bunch of assholes and idiots).  But not only does he offer opinions (hey, we all do, that's life), he offers them as a fucking end-all, be-all authority, and is treated as such by drooling fanbois. 

But, he thinks and says out loud that minorities are everything wrong with the world, so he's beloved by....a certain crowd.  And that's that.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

Correct.  He's worse than that.  Because he's a little smart, about some things.  But he's not smart enough to realize how dumb he is.  He foolishly thinks he's a super brain genius about literally everything.  Which makes him really, really dumb.

Kind of like how some of the dumbest people I've ever known have been, for example, heart surgeons.  They're a genius in the operating room, know their specialty perfectly.  AND....because they figured THAT out, they think that they're brilliant at everything else.  So guys like me end up coming along to help clean up the horrific messes they made of their businesses, families, hospitals, car crashes, plane crashes, etc., all because they thought "I'm super smart about A, therefore I'm a super brain genius about B, C, D, E, F, G....LMNOP."

The post above is Elon spouting off about fucking warfare.  And taking the simplistic view of "ya got the most drones, the war is over, you won."  I must have missed his degree from a service academy, his decades of combat experience, his experience in wargaming asymmetrical warfare, his training from the National War College, etc. etc. etc.  Elon knows fuck about war.  Shit, there are easily dozens of posters on this site who are more qualified and intelligent about warfare than Elon (and this site is a bunch of assholes and idiots).  But not only does he offer opinions (hey, we all do, that's life), he offers them as a fucking end-all, be-all authority, and is treated as such by drooling fanbois. 

But, he thinks and says out loud that minorities are everything wrong with the world, so he's beloved by....a certain crowd.  And that's that.

You just described my father in law. 

• Haha 3

He's a little smart about some things-- the things that he's historically worked on and made him money-- and he bloviates opinions on most everything else.

So he's you (and me, and everyone else on this website), just with billions of dollars. Which I guess is why we get to punch up at him and call him stupid and we have the luxury of being poor nobodies that makes us think we are pretty nifty and clever in an "I could do that" kind of way.

Imagine if you ever got famous or rich and become a somebody and people went through your tweets or posts here. Based on those (e.g. opinions and reactions and emotions about most things you are so amatuer in that nobody would think to pay you in those realms) think you were one of the biggest idiots in the world. "Probably a good or decent lawyer though, but man, what a dummy!" they'd say.

5 hours ago, Post Oak said:

Saw the guy who has one in Hewitt yesterday.  Looks like he got a wrap or painted it black.

I wondered if that voids the warranty 

2 hours ago, Covri said:

I can’t wait for the realization that the 3M wrap material also damages the metal somehow. It uses a mild adhesive, but what if it is meant for autos with manufacturer paint and manufacturer paint protection, not untreated steel. Or if water sneaks in where small knicks, scrapes, and holes develop with all those sharp edges and creates worse issues when it doesn’t dry trapped between metal and film.

Painting or wrapping it in a black material in Texas during the summer…

leonardo dicaprio bravo GIF

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, BeardIP said:

Imagine if you ever got famous or rich and become a somebody and people went through your tweets or posts here. Based on those (e.g. opinions and reactions and emotions about most things you are so amatuer in that nobody would think to pay you in those realms) think you were one of the biggest idiots in the world. "Probably a good or decent lawyer though, but man, what a dummy!" they'd say.

They won’t be saying that Brisket is a racist though.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, BeardIP said:

Except they wouldn't.  Well, if they knew what I really thought about some things, maybe they would.  But there's another layer there - in his position, I wouldn't fucking spout off as if I was an expert on all that shit.  That's the point.  He's found himself in a position of outsized power.  So, his words matter a whole, whole, whole lot.  A decent human being with any sense of judgment would take that into account.  Elon?  He's let that power go to his head, he believes his own bullshit, and he spouts off as if he was the expert on literally everything because he CAN, and because a large cadre of morons will listen and worship him.

He's a weak, pathetic man.  I have many flaws.  But give me Elon money, and that wouldn't be one of them.

6 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

They won’t be saying that Brisket is a racist though.

The Dutch might.  Can't trust those shifty wooden shoe-wearing motherfuckers.  Sinister underbelly of Europe, I say.

30 minutes ago, BeardIP said:

But also, people mad at and/or disdainful of Elon Musk aren't wrong. But to claim he's stupid seems...well, stupid. He might not be the smartest guy or even half as smart as he thinks he is, but he's not the average room temperature intelligence and IQ that walk our streets despite Brisket's claims.

He is morally and socially bankrupt. And he is very stupid outside of his specific field of expertise. If he was an average joe, then no one cares. But the guy holds incredible power, and because of money/financial success, most people listen to his political and social opinions. Which is also very stupid. 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

and because of money/financial success, most people listen to his political and social opinions. Which is also very stupid. 

And a whole lot of this.

Fucking seriously.  "Well, he's rich!  He must know everything about everything!" is fucking poison, and our society drinks it by the gallon.

• Hook 'Em 2

Except they wouldn't.  Well, if they knew what I really thought about some things, maybe they would.  But there's another layer there - in his position, I wouldn't fucking spout off as if I was an expert on all that shit.  That's the point.  He's found himself in a position of outsized power.  So, his words matter a whole, whole, whole lot.  A decent human being with any sense of judgment would take that into account.  Elon?  He's let that power go to his head, he believes his own bullshit, and he spouts off as if he was the expert on literally everything because he CAN, and because a large cadre of morons will listen and worship him.
He's a weak, pathetic man.  I have many flaws.  But give me Elon money, and that wouldn't be one of them.
The Dutch might.  Can't trust those shifty wooden shoe-wearing motherfuckers.  Sinister underbelly of Europe, I say.
Hans Brinker hated the Jews.   And he is like their hero.   After you credit them for their prostitution, hashish and dyke building game, what else you got?  Von Schlieffen liked to go there?

31 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

And a whole lot of this.

Fucking seriously.  "Well, he's rich!  He must know everything about everything!" is fucking poison, and our society drinks it by the gallon.

Most Surly posters with massive wealth would be hanging out in the Mediterranean on a yacht or fancy villa, or in the Caribbean on a private island, traveling to various sporting events,  not shitposting on Twitter from Austin or South Texas and trying to make catturd2 or Ian Miles Cheong like him. If we were going to shitpost, we’d be going after various NCAA or other collegiate officials  or personnel and trying to get under their skin, not trying to get likes from basement-dwelling incels.

Shit, if I had access to the financial resources he does, I sure as fuck wouldn’t buy the world’s 15th or 16th largest social media platform to read Sela Ward’s or Susanna Hoff’s or Italia Ricci’s DMs.

Suspicious Monkey GIF by MOODMAN

• Hook 'Em 3