Xavier Worthy 4.21* NFL Combine record

ztejas

• ztejas changed the title to Xavier Worthy 4.21* NFL Combine record
8 minutes ago, Pam Cummings said:

My guy was chopppppppin

Honestly I'm not gonna lie a lot of the time I think you're a stupid dumbass but this comment had me rolling. 

33 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

Worthy is the new version of a great team player. Nothing wrong with an American adult trying to maximize his market value and get his. We all do it at our jobs (or should). But when it was time to take the field he played his ass off. I'm not saying he didn't have his faults but as time passes his efforts to make sure he was making the money he could make won't be seen as one of them. 

This is a great fucking post, Huck. I've struggled with my opinion on him as a player during his time at Texas because at times he appears to be giving everything and then at times he doesn't. 

He's fully bought in. To himself first, and then to the team. 

But when you get guys that can burn four twos at the combine that starts to be enough. He likes himself a bit more than he likes Texas - and that's okay - we can live with that. 

Because that's what you have to live with. It's what NFL teams have dealt with for 35 years now.

"That WR is a crazy, delusional, fuck!"

"Ma'am - that WR went for 1740 on 103 receptions"

"Who's his agent?"

I'm okay if Worthy isn't the biggest team-first guy on the team. I'm okay if he avoids certain types of contact. 

Because those dudes that do that shit win championships. 

Texas has needed to get back to that for a long time and I think we're back. Worthy breaking the NFL combine 40 record after spending 3 full seasons at Texas is worth more than any NIL effort ever could be. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Posted (edited)

I'll be in jail shortly...some cunt stopped my recording of the combine. Please raid the wreath fund for my bail🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Edited by SHOOTER12
  • Rage+1 4

Just now, SHOOTER12 said:

I'll be in jail shortly...some can't stopped my recording of the combine. Please raid the wreath fund for my bail🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Bro what. 

• Haha 1

feather in the cap for the strength/conditioning and sports science folks at Texas.

Congrats to Worthy.  He has had a pro mentality to maximize his talent from the very first day he stepped on campus.  

• Hook 'Em 8
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, CastHorn said:

Nick Martin must be the fastest linebacker in the country, he caught X from behind in the Big12 title game with like a 7 yard head start. Wish we could get him to transfer to Texas. 

Zay was playing hurt in that game. And in the playoff game. 

44 minutes ago, ztejas said:

This is a great fucking post, Huck. I've struggled with my opinion on him as a player during his time at Texas because at times he appears to be giving everything and then at times he doesn't. 

He's fully bought in. To himself first, and then to the team. 

But when you get guys that can burn four twos at the combine that starts to be enough. He likes himself a bit more than he likes Texas - and that's okay - we can live with that. 

Because that's what you have to live with. It's what NFL teams have dealt with for 35 years now.

"That WR is a crazy, delusional, fuck!"

"Ma'am - that WR went for 1740 on 103 receptions"

"Who's his agent?"

I'm okay if Worthy isn't the biggest team-first guy on the team. I'm okay if he avoids certain types of contact. 

Because those dudes that do that shit win championships. 

Texas has needed to get back to that for a long time and I think we're back. Worthy breaking the NFL combine 40 record after spending 3 full seasons at Texas is worth more than any NIL effort ever could be. 

Fuck all this noise, Worthy was a team guy through and through. Wasn’t shit wrong with him making sure he was getting paid market value. Hopefully the WRs succeeding him follow in his foot steps.

• Hook 'Em 8

14 minutes ago, SarkAfterDark said:

Fuck all this noise, Worthy was a team guy through and through. Wasn’t shit wrong with him making sure he was getting paid market value. Hopefully the WRs succeeding him follow in his foot steps.

I mean that's literally the sentiment that I just shared.