2024 State of the Union, 8p central, 3/7

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

Acknowledging you've lost the narrative in real time.

Everybody knows he’s doped up. They have to load him up for big moments. If they did this everyday he’d die. Might’ve overdone it a touch tonight though. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 16

Just now, Boss Hogg said:

Everybody knows he’s doped up. They have to load him up for big moments. If they did this everyday he’d die. Might’ve overdone it a touch tonight though. 

a35.jpg

• Hook 'Em 4

14 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

I have never hit a woman in my life, but I would like to blast MTG with a three-piece combo.

You mean eat a three piece chicken combo then later pull down your pants and shit blast her?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Boss Hogg said:

Feel free to support this statement with anything other than your wish casting .

Meanwhile we have actual reporting and documentation that the Trump White House was more drugged up from the personal pharmacy than spring break in Bangkok. 

Edited by SydneyCarton
  • Hook 'Em 6

2 minutes ago, Boss Hogg said:

Nah....

They just gave him good coke that wasn't cut.

Sucks to be a poor and so jealous that you can't get that industrial grade booger sugar like the leader of the free world.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

1 minute ago, Boss Hogg said:

Laugh Lol GIF by GIPHY News

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 5

1 minute ago, SydneyCarton said:

Feel free to support this sternest with anything other than your wish casting .

Meanwhile we have actual reporting and documentation that the Trump White House was more drugged up from the personal pharmacy than spring break in Bangkok. 

Which White House had cocaine baggies left out?

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 8

cnn asking the important question: did biden meet the moment?

the other fucking guy is a clown who pisses his pants on the regular also this too old shit allows biden to counterpunch and he's a great fucking puncher 

• Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

i want whatever lasix they gave the president

Uh, more likely there was a diaper involved. 

That's not a dig, that is just real life dealing with 80+ year olds; 

4 minutes ago, mdmost said:

I feel like he only faltered when he let MTG and the howling monkeys knock him off his speech. That was pretty damn strong. 

Seemed like the only times he wavered was when they jumped in to derail. 

May not bode well for debates, but I also think that there is basically close to zero chance that any debates go off. 

3 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

I'm not going to listen to her...

But I would entertain some wine, a nice dinner, and a rumble in the sack.

We'll keep the conversation to movies, hobbies, and travel.

No need to muck up the evening with politics.

I've already popped the blue pill so no need to ruin it.

• Haha 2

Just now, 'stache said:

That was good. I’m gruntled.

I was not expecting super aggressive Joe. Overall, good speech which surpassed my expectations.  Its not going to change my mind that he's too old for the gig, but that doesnt really matter because I would vote for Joe's diaper before I'd vote for that orange shitbag. USA! USA! USA!

9 minutes ago, Boss Hogg said:

The drug cocktail team should’ve stopped at one adderall. The extra half is putting him on tilt. 

I think you're confused. Or is that projection?

Following a damning March 2021 Defense Department Inspector General’s (DODIG) report, in which allegations of Jackson’s inappropriate behavior while at the White House were substantiated, the Navy chose to demote him from rear admiral to captain in July 2022, a current defense official and a former U.S. official told the Post

The Hill

• Hook 'Em 4

1 minute ago, Anastasis said:

Seemed like the only times he wavered was when they jumped in to derail. 

May not bode well for debates, but I also think that there is basically close to zero chance that any debates go off. 

There won’t be debates. 

• Hook 'Em 2

But seriously, who here thinks they didn’t give an 80 yo man something to pep him up for big speaking event at 9pm? dude should be in bed. 

have none of yall taken stimulants? Makes you a little jumpy. Might jump down somebody’s throat that you didn’t mean to

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 14