Eden - Sydney Sweeny & Ana de Armas

11 minutes ago, Helobious said:

Eh.. collaborating could mean a lot. Writing, producing, etc. Doesn’t mean they’ll actually be in the movie 

Seriously dude, is there any dream you can't shit on?  The word "collaborate" literally comes from the French term 'to assimilate'  

That means, they're gonna be ass-play-mates.   Don't you have a Don Mattingly dildo to shove up your butt or something right now?  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

You're always wrong.  "Collaborating" clearly means scissoring in this case.

28 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Seriously dude, is there any dream you can't shit on?  The word "collaborate" literally comes from the French term 'to assimilate'  

That means, they're gonna be ass-play-mates.   Don't you have a Don Mattingly dildo to shove up your butt or something right now?  

15 minutes ago, utee94 said:

image.png.9066be9e4a1af152ab012968bf7b2645.png

Sorry, you guys are all definitely right. It’s going to be an NC-17 movie starring the both of them as two women that seek out bored losers on college sports message boards in order to meet up with them in person for an all night tryst.  

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Drool 2

4 minutes ago, Helobious said:

Sorry, you guys are all definitely right. It’s going to be an NC-17 movie starring the both of them as two women that seek out bored losers on college sports message boards in order to meet up with them in person for an all night tryst.  

No offense, but you seem like the dude that leaves the strip club with his buddies and days, "No, no man.  She like legit liked me.  Like we had a connection.  Some of the stuff she said to me during the 9th lap dance, no way she says that to other guys, bro!"  

Seriously man, show me on the Robinson Cano giveaway bobble-head where Life hurt you.  

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Didn't he direct "Zapped" with Heather Thomas showing off some T&A to Scott Baio?  But yes, this is horrible, this news.  

And he directed "Rush" which as I recall had a racy scene with Natalie Dormer and/or Olivia Wilde?  It's been a while since I saw it.

37 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

No offense, but you seem like the dude that leaves the strip club with his buddies and days, "No, no man.  She like legit liked me.  Like we had a connection.  Some of the stuff she said to me during the 9th lap dance, no way she says that to other guys, bro!"  

Seriously man, show me on the Robinson Cano giveaway bobble-head where Life hurt you.  

Your repeated homoerotic imagery involving former Yankee legends excites me. 

• Haha 1

I have it on good authority that it’s based on the ending of Requiem For A Dream.
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, wutang75 said:

I have it on good authority that it’s based on the ending of Requiem For A Dream.

And Helobius' favorite switch-hitting, both teams Yankee from their 2009 World Series Championship team?  You guessed it?  Literally the 'Catcher', Kevin Cash-to-Cash, Cash-to-Cash, Cash-to-Cash.  

I'm gonna go google Jennifer and be in my bunk.  

Edited by YGIFS

1 minute ago, YGIFS said:

And Helobius' favorite switch-hitting, both teams Yankee from their 2009 World Series Championship team?  You guessed it?  Literally the 'Catcher', Kevin Cash-to-Cash, Cash-to-Cash, Cash-to-Cash.  

I'm gonna go google Jennifer and be in my bunk.  

i can also fap to the Cash twins running all over OUs defense

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Seasick Sailor said:

I know nothing about this movie and, yet somehow, also know everything I need to know about this movie. 

Guess I am going to add unwanted ejaculations while watching a movie in a theater to my yearly bingo card.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Seasick Sailor said:

I know nothing about this movie and, yet somehow, also know everything I need to know about this movie. 

Gay Pride Art GIF by Martina Scott

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Helobious said:

keep going, im almost there

16 hours ago, TrashMaster G said:

Unfortunately, Ron Howard is directing.  He does not have a history of making films with a lot of T&A.

Tell me you didn’t watch the director’s cut of Apollo 13 without telling me you didn’t watch the director’s cut of Apollo 13.

• Haha 3

20 hours ago, Helobious said:

image.gif.a54004124c02b36f5a7782769b39bccb.gif

On 5/2/2024 at 3:16 PM, TrashMaster G said:

Unfortunately, Ron Howard is directing.  He does not have a history of making films with a lot of T&A.

Young John Candy looking up skirts in Splash?