Guy proposes legal hand jobs by massage practitioners to Lawrence KS city commission

Bash Riprock

2 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

What if the massage if from a male and he starts to jerk me off? I don't want that.

In my first few months living in Manhattan, this almost happened to me. It took me 20 minutes to realize that I had stumbled into a gay rub & tug joint. I was back on the street 21 minutes after I started. My sciatica issues remain.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Spankytoes said:

In my first few months living in Manhattan, this almost happened to me. It took me 20 minutes to realize that I had stumbled into a gay rub & tug joint. I was back on the street 21 minutes after I started. My sciatica issues remain.

Yeah, but how many times have you been back?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Spankytoes said:

orly.gif

• Like 5

7 hours ago, Spankytoes said:

So either you were quick on the draw or...

lying.gif

you gaywad.  NTTIAWWT.

7 hours ago, Spankytoes said:

bdd7ecf57841dc1026d7df1ba25e7ab2.jpg