Urban Meyer suspended first 3 games

Machinator

3 hours ago, Zavala said:

You are saying the Mom sounds like a crazy, and transferred her crazy to the daughter. I agree.

They all want attention, and this is exactly what they are getting from ESPiN and the rest of the media. Just in time for football season. So now, instead of covering actual football news, they will cover Urban Meyer domestic abuser scandal news as if they are E! entertainment. I guess the idiots at Disney just think drama is more interesting than sports.

Huh? There's a reason everything involved in this story has posted to Facebook first -- neither Brett McMurphy or "alleged" child-rapist and member of ISIS Jeff Snook are employed by ESPN or the Mouse. ESPN has actually been embarrassingly behind on covering pretty much every aspect of this entire incident.

The mother responded to one of mcmurphys posts.    

Anyone check out her Facebook profile.   

Um.....    let’s just say that she’s a huge buckeye fan.    You see her in the stands.   You see her wearing the gear on other occasions and you see her trying to procure tickets to other games.

All this in 2016 and 2017    Seems clear what side mama is really on   

2 hours ago, Sejjr said:

So this Courtney Smith chick might be a crazy vindictive bitch. Sounds like hubby liked to party and hit the strip clubs fairly hard. Probably the nose candy. He cheated on her, etc. The question is if the pederast Jeff Snook's groundbreaking interview with the white trash momma is to be believed, does that mean all the text messages provided to McMurphy were all faked messages, created by Courtney, as the last line of revenge against her meat-head ex? Would it not be possible to find out if the text messages were indeed authentic or fake?

Remarkably, her mom has lost her own text message trail and told Snook that if she sent those text messages, she doesn't remember sending them.  Yet this didn't raise any red flags for Snook or anyone supporting UM.  

DkgQtMiU8AAUOuy.jpg

Think about this... This is a woman, who confronted with text messages yelling at her son-in-law for beating her daughter, says that she can't remember sending those.  

Because obviously she has had a lot more important stuff going on in her life than her daughter getting beaten by her husband.

In November of 2015, Courtney said Carano willingly provided her cell phone and I-Pad to Courtney so that Carano’s text messages could be used in a Powell (Ohio) Police investigation of Zach Smith’s past domestic violence allegations.

While speaking with the Powell (Ohio) Police detectives in November of 2015, Courtney downloaded the information off Carano’s devices – with the permission of her mother – and provided these text messages to the detectives to be used as part of the investigation.

Below is a small sample of the text messages I have obtained that were on Carano's devices, that she sent to Zach Smith in 2014, indicating her disgust with Zach about his infidelity and continued abuse of Courtney.

May 26, 2014 text from Carano to Zach Smith
Carano: “U r a scum sucking pig! To lie about my daughter spending your money when u live in strip clubs!! How dare u!!! U will go down! I was the only person giving u the benefit of doubt! That validated what a liar u really are!! How can u sleep at night! Now I know why she goes off on you. She should have left you a long time ago.”

Oct. 26, 2014 text from Carano to Zach Smith
Carano: “Zach just so you know I have done everything to try to keep u two together. After this incident and now another woman u are looking up I have spoke to my attorney and I am financially going to give Courtney the money to file for divorce. U have no respect for her. She deserves better treatment.”

Nov. 4, 2014 text from Carano to Zach Smith
Carano: “Oh zach are u up to something? Why (do you) treat court so bad? U act like this when u are doing wrong! What’s up? Why do (you) keep pushing to loose your wife and kids? I’m giving her the money to file (for divorce) this isn’t fair to her. She deserves someone who loves her and respects her”

Nov. 6, 2014 text from Carano to Zach Smith
Carano: “Really Zach beating court because she found u cheating. She would never hurt herself. Why did u leave then? Because u know (you) will go to jail! U r a f---ing cheater! What is your deal?.”
Zach: “Jesus Christ”
Carano: “U left because u knew she was calling the cops”

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

Think about this... This is a woman, who confronted with text messages yelling at her son-in-law for beating her daughter, says that she can't remember sending those.  

Because obviously she has had a lot more important stuff going on in her life than her daughter getting beaten by her husband.

like Ohio State football

• Like 1

The mother responded to one of mcmurphys posts.    

Anyone check out her Facebook profile.   

Um.....    let’s just say that she’s a huge buckeye fan.    You see her in the stands.   You see her wearing the gear on other occasions and you see her trying to procure tickets to other games.
All this in 2016 and 2017    Seems clear what side mama is really on   

Definitely the look of a crazy heffa, who would sell her own daughter out.

21 hours ago, Hook'Em0608 said:

He was given a criminal trespass warning and violated it. He admitted he violated it, he admitted Courtney told him not to come to her house to drop off the kid, he went anyway. She took a picture of him at the house. Where are you getting this "cop told him something and he didn't listen" crap from? Cops can't give people criminal trespass warnings without a request from the home/business owner. I've also never seen a court order that said the kids have to be dropped off at the home only. 

Where am I getting it from?  I dunno. How the law works?   Cops often get an attitude if you disobey them.  Cops take objection to anyone who does not do what they say.  And if they say 'don't drop a kid off at that house', then they get mad if you do, no matter that their legal justification is shit.  It's called "contempt of cop".

Look - Zach looks like a complete douche to me.  A real asshole.  But forgive me for thinking that a cop writing a ticket because an angry ex-spouse has the red ass - but no court order - is proof of anything besides an angry ex.    And God bless you if you've never gone through a divorce.

Ex-spouse sudden demands about how and where a kid gets dropped off are worth shit.   Angry spouses do not control the details of how custody arrangements are carried out.  Judges do.   If some cop gave him a "trespass warning" because Courtney did not want Zack at her home, he could do that.  Would it be a valid charge?  Nope.  Why he was never convicted of trespass.   And why not? Because Courtney never had a protective order saying that he could not drop their kid off at her house.   If there was no protective order in place, and there wasn't, then the citation was bogus.  She needed to let him drop off their kid at her house without creating all of the fucking drama. 

This does not mean that he's not a wife beater.  He could make Ike fucking Turner look like the junior varsity for all I know.  But the trespass charge?  Please.

It’s a cluster but I bet the pope of tOSU gets to stay and render more coachings for more athletic contests and selling indulgences for the sinners.

There will be foundations set up and mandatory domestic abuse workshops for players and staff and all manner of hypocrisies but UM will continue his crusade, but now with a tainted garments...

Edited by El Squared
  • Like 1

It’s a cluster but I bet the pope of tOSU gets to stay and render more coachings for more athletic contests and selling indulgences for the sinners.

There will be foundations set up and mandatory domestic abuse workshops for players and staff and all manner of hypocrisies but UM will continue his crusade, but now with a tainted garments...

Motherfucker will be wearing pink the rest of his life

So, yeah.  The mom is nuts.  Or maybe the daughter.  Or maybe both.  Smith is a pos.  Urby is a bad human being.  I think all of us rational human beings agree with that.

But is all of this enough to fire him?  The "chewbacca defense" is a good description.  However, I, as biased as I may be, am unconvinced it is intentional.  Perhaps the Smiths and Carano's are all really this crazy?

Poor urban. He is the real victim, just like the fine, rational fans of jort u. Man, do us a favor and go to one of y’all’s shitty forums with this shit.

1 hour ago, ButtFumble said:

I am of the opinion that generally anyone that is a "loved one" that goes on social media to plead with their "loved one" to get professional help......is in serious need of professional help themselves

or of whatever it is she's being bribed with, which in this case, $$$

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ultimaton said:

Huh? There's a reason everything involved in this story has posted to Facebook first -- neither Brett McMurphy or "alleged" child-rapist and member of ISIS Jeff Snook are employed by ESPN or the Mouse. ESPN has actually been embarrassingly behind on covering pretty much every aspect of this entire incident.

That's what happens when a company gambles on hiring/ keeping staff for "hot takes/ talking head" roles, opposed to having staff with journalistic investigating skills...

8 hours ago, Gatorubet said:

Where am I getting it from?  I dunno. How the law works?   Cops often get an attitude if you disobey them.  Cops take objection to anyone who does not do what they say.  And if they say 'don't drop a kid off at that house', then they get mad if you do, no matter that their legal justification is shit.  It's called "contempt of cop".

Look - Zach looks like a complete douche to me.  A real asshole.  But forgive me for thinking that a cop writing a ticket because an angry ex-spouse has the red ass - but no court order - is proof of anything besides an angry ex.    And God bless you if you've never gone through a divorce.

Ex-spouse sudden demands about how and where a kid gets dropped off are worth shit.   Angry spouses do not control the details of how custody arrangements are carried out.  Judges do.   If some cop gave him a "trespass warning" because Courtney did not want Zack at her home, he could do that.  Would it be a valid charge?  Nope.  Why he was never convicted of trespass.   And why not? Because Courtney never had a protective order saying that he could not drop their kid off at her house.   If there was no protective order in place, and there wasn't, then the citation was bogus.  She needed to let him drop off their kid at her house without creating all of the fucking drama. 

This does not mean that he's not a wife beater.  He could make Ike fucking Turner look like the junior varsity for all I know.  But the trespass charge?  Please.

What about the text message where he effectively admits to choking her?

I think this is a bizarre and questionable headline from ESPN:

"Zach Smith kept DUI arrest secret from Meyer."   

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/24367343/former-ohio-state-buckeyes-assistant-coach-zach-smith-says-did-not-tell-urban-meyer-2013-drunken-driving-arrest

Why Smith's attorney feels the need to explain this, i don't know:

"He never told Coach Meyer, nor did Coach Meyer even learn of this [until today most likely]," Koffel said in a text message about the OVI. "Much like the criminal trespass case, Zach chose to deal with it on his own and did not involve the university or athletic department."

26 minutes ago, frog said:

I think this is a bizarre and questionable headline from ESPN:

"Zach Smith kept DUI arrest secret from Meyer."   

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/24367343/former-ohio-state-buckeyes-assistant-coach-zach-smith-says-did-not-tell-urban-meyer-2013-drunken-driving-arrest

Why Smith's attorney feels the need to explain this, i don't know:

"He never told Coach Meyer, nor did Coach Meyer even learn of this [until today most likely]," Koffel said in a text message about the OVI. "Much like the criminal trespass case, Zach chose to deal with it on his own and did not involve the university or athletic department."

Bwahahaha.  Right.

25 minutes ago, Katfid54 said:

Probably should've told Shams they were taking the picture, so he could put his phone away and look at the camera.

Eh, his name is Shams for a reason. His momma didn’t name him Diligent Worker. 

Edited by Tex Pete
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Casual Encounter said:

Was this dude the best WR coach ever or does he have dirt on everybody?

Rainmaker of a recruiter.  UM, like Saban, will hire/retain ANYBODY that will help him win/recruit.  Hell, Saban wanted to hire Hugh Freeze until the conference stepped in. 

11 hours ago, Gatorubet said:

That is not how the law works in regards to the charges on Zach Smith. A cop has no legal right to tell anyone they can't go to someone's home/business, unless the home/business owner request the police to do so. Well I guess they could, but it would not result in a criminal trespass arrest/summons. The angry police officer would have to find something else to arrest them for. It's cool you are trying to buy points with your "police power trip" rant, but this isn't the bernard forum from the Shaggy days. Nobody gives a shit about your opinion about police on this matter. It's irrelevant to the story. 

Also, show me the court order that says he can only drop the kids off at the house and I'll admit you are correct. If that language is not there, you are throwing a big old fat red herring to explain away the unexplainable. If Courtney says she doesn't want Zach at her home, has the police advise this in writing, and he shows up anyway, he broke the law. Plain and simple. You can disagree with her decision to tell him not to come, but that really doesn't matter does it? Courtney has the absolute right to feel secure in her home and not be hassled by someone she is afraid of. It doesn't matter that she fucked up and had kids with the person. That doesn't give the father of the kid free access to her property against her will. 

You are coming off like a real asshole who likes to victim blame over fucking sports. At the end of the day, sports are just entertainment. It's nonsensical to automatically assume Courtney is full of shit because some Ohio St homer blogger got her estranged mother to go on record. McMurphy has shown hard evidence, the other side has just shown personal attacks on the victim. You tell me which one is usually on the right side things when it all plays out. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Been super busy but as far as I can tell:

Urban found out that his coach and employee beat the shit out of his wife years ago. There were private stories as well as police reports.

he then lied about his knowledge.

school started investigation and will report in a couple weeks.

Lots of raised eyebrows at Mensa as source of ruckus.

everyone debating if beating your wife is really that bad, weather it was tOSUs problem or if Urban has a responsibility to give a shit sprinkled  with little dick insults.

did I miss anything?

15 hours ago, PittsburghTiger said:

He was ambushed, at Media Day?

I should have put that in quotations.  I meant that he wasn't expecting to answer those questions.  Frankly it doesn't matter because he should have deflected.  Instead, he was an asshole and now he's paying the price.

25 minutes ago, elnimo said:

I should have put that in quotations.  I meant that he wasn't expecting to answer those questions.  Frankly it doesn't matter because he should have deflected.  Instead, he was an asshole and now he's paying the price.

He should have expected to answer those questions since he had fired Smith.  

• bob in houston changed the title to Urban Meyer suspended first 3 games