Prediction: TCU/ISU BigXII Title Game

Ace000087

36 minutes ago, Ace000087 said:

So... what did Chip Brown do to piss everyone off or was it just this article?

Litany of things, but the most recent major kerfuffle was posting a poorly-sourced hit piece on the program the week of NSD1 that caused bluechip LB Nik Bonitto to flip to OU.

6 hours ago, Ace000087 said:

Lol.. sorry I was just passing this along.  BTW... I'm a Cyclones fan and an Iowa State graduate. 

I have no beef with Iowa State and think it would be awesome to see the Cyclones in the championship game. That said, Chip Brown is a shit flinging retard. He can fuck himself. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Ace000087 said:

Well then.  After a quick Google search of Chip Browns antics... yea.  Fuck that guy.  Sorry UT fans.  I didn't know.  That said... if the Clones went 10-2, I'd be ecstatic. 

Al.  Where is Al.  He can validate this guy's cajones.  Ace, we have several clones around here, one of whom is validated people.  He will flush you out, and you will live, and be welcome, or die by the sword.

Chip, among other shitty qualities, is by far the worst prognosticator in the field. He picked Texas to go 12-1 last year, for fucks sake. His accuracy rivals Taylor Hamm levels. Fuck Chip Brown, Bobby Burton, Kurt Bohls, and Fat Ketchum. 

Edited by Sejjr
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Hagbard Celine said:

Al.  Where is Al.  He can validate this guy's cajones.  Ace, we have several clones around here, one of whom is validated people.  He will flush you out, and you will live, and be welcome, or die by the sword.

Ace is good shit.  We know each other in real life and share a few beers every fall.  I helped create WRNL with one of his best friends from our days at ISU, and thus we've tailgated many times over the years.  Hopefully doing it again in a month.  Mother fucker drives from Ft Worth to Ames (solid 10+hour drive) multiple times every season to grace Jack Trice with his presence.  It doesn't get more validated.

Chip Brown is an idiot. We're a 7 or 8 win squad.

Edited by Al_4_ISU
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Bevo14 said:

Fuck Chip Brown and TCU. I'd be fine with ISU in the championship game though

That makes two of us.

Problem is, I just don't see it.  If we beat OU in Ames, we still have to beat TCU in Ft. Worth and you guys in Austin.  As good as Campbell has been, he's been unable to produce any offense against Texas whatsoever.  TCU is going to be out for revenge, and I just don't think we can get past them on the road.  That's two conference losses for sure, and I don't think we're going to get OU again.  Then we have to manage to break the Curse of Farmageddon and beat WVU at home, as well as OSU in Stillwater. 

All of these games are winnable, but I just can't see us winning all of our toss ups.  For as many strides as we made last year, we lost a bunch of close games - a problem that's dogged us for 3-4 years.

14 hours ago, Machinator said:

Posting Chip Brown articles, especially as a standalone thread, should be a neg-worthy offense. I've done my part.

It's God's work we do today. I pos-repped you and neg-repped him. 

Edited by TreatyOak
More words added

Fuck_Chip_Brown_Skywriting.jpg

Apparently, the OP is misinformed about our FCB procedure here. Never re-post a FCB article. Just don't do it. They are Sad and Useless. And, while I won't read it, the headline alone confirms everything you need to know about the worth of FCB content. How is this clown still employed?

Edited by TreatyOak
typo
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, Ace000087 said:

So... what did Chip Brown do to piss everyone off or was it just this article?

The most recent was an ill timed & slanderous article on how Herman is/ was perceived by some in a negative light, nearing the crucial signing day period...