High

nivek3

Based on the delta 8 conversation on this thread, thought I'd give them a shot, so I picked up some gummies at a shop on N Lamar. Not bad, bought 25 50 MG gummies for like 30 bucks. Mellow, not mind blowing, but definitely worth the price. 

Unfortunately, this week I dropped my trusty glass weed pipe and find myself in the market for a new one. Dropped into Smoke and Chill and picked up a new pipe.......and these bad boys.

image.png.17778b32eacfcc50571520e5c3b0e0d5.png

Endorsed by the chick working the counter, but she strongly advised I don't jump in the deep end with an entire edible. 500 mg per, lulz. The 5000 mg package clocks in at $69, so if its legit that's pretty cheap. I have no idea what the fuck HHC, THC-0, or THC-P are but 

Im Going In Jubal Valentine GIF - Im Going In Jubal Valentine Fbi GIFs

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Drool 1

9 hours ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

lol @ "caution: these fuck"

Can confirm. I took 1/3 of one, and that was probably more than I needed. I would have been uncomfortably stoned in public. They aren't fucking around. 

tequila-drunk.gif

Slept like a goddamn champ last night however. 

Edited by Blotto
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Blotto said:

I would have been uncomfortably stoned in public. 

Yeah that was me with a gummy the other day. The wife wanted some chips and we have a gas station maybe a quarter mile from the house and I was feeling fine when I left then when I got to the store I realized I was too far gone and I remember thinking that everyone was going to know based on how I put some beef jerky back on the shelf that I had accidently knocked off...lulz. I really don't like edibles, but it's a pain to grind up a tiny bit of flower and have the house stink. I'm probably just going to pick up a disposable vape soon which is pretty nice for my once a week or so style.

• Hook 'Em 1

On 10/12/2022 at 9:08 PM, Blotto said:

Based on the delta 8 conversation on this thread, thought I'd give them a shot, so I picked up some gummies at a shop on N Lamar. Not bad, bought 25 50 MG gummies for like 30 bucks. Mellow, not mind blowing, but definitely worth the price. 

Unfortunately, this week I dropped my trusty glass weed pipe and find myself in the market for a new one. Dropped into Smoke and Chill and picked up a new pipe.......and these bad boys.

image.png.17778b32eacfcc50571520e5c3b0e0d5.png

Endorsed by the chick working the counter, but she strongly advised I don't jump in the deep end with an entire edible. 500 mg per, lulz. The 5000 mg package clocks in at $69, so if its legit that's pretty cheap. I have no idea what the fuck HHC, THC-0, or THC-P are but 

Im Going In Jubal Valentine GIF - Im Going In Jubal Valentine Fbi GIFs

Not sure what the exact mg of each of that cocktail/combo is in each edible but holy fuck… 500mg?

i usually take 1 ten mg hhc or thc-o or delta 8 edible when i wanna relax and that usually knocks me out

On 10/23/2022 at 9:58 AM, Ten Bears said:

Can someone explain how they are getting away with selling concentrates in Texas?  How is it not illegal?

Hemp Bill says products cannot contain more than 0.3% Delta 9 THC by dry weight.  So they either are isolating Delta 8, 10, 0, that compound that begins with H (can't recall) to use in the concentrates, or, in the case of Delta 9 Gummies, they're making the gummy itself bigger so that, by dry weight, the amount of D9 THC is under 0.3% (but it's still like 10--15mg of D9 THC per gummy.

• Hook 'Em 2

53 minutes ago, dcbc said:

Hemp Bill says products cannot contain more than 0.3% Delta 9 THC by dry weight.  So they either are isolating Delta 8, 10, 0, that compound that begins with H (can't recall) to use in the concentrates, or, in the case of Delta 9 Gummies, they're making the gummy itself bigger so that, by dry weight, the amount of D9 THC is under 0.3% (but it's still like 10--15mg of D9 THC per gummy.

The 25mg D9 gummies I get from Hometown Hero are pretty large. Like the size of an old school peppermint. 

• Hook 'Em 2

Why is it so hard to get stoned from disposable vape pens? Fuck, I feel like it takes like 20 hits from those things to equal a legit joint hit.

Edited by Blotto
I swear, I've probably bought five of these fucking things and they never hit like a joint. WTF?
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

11 hours ago, Blotto said:

Why is it so hard to get stoned from disposable vape pens? Fuck, I feel like it takes like 20 hits from those things to equal a legit joint hit.

What are you buying?

Dispensary? Some kinda loophole type shit (D8, etc), or blackmarket? 

A legit cart should come in around a ratio of 1 vape hit should have about the same as 3-5 hits off a joint/bong/bowl. So if you would take say 10 puffs off a joint, 3 or 4 should do it from a cart.

Talking normal thc stuff, it’s pretty easy to figure out.

We all know that 1000mg is 1 gram.

THC percentage is based off that. So when you have some 20% flower, or an 80% vape cart, that 20% thc means there’s 200mg of thc per gram. The vape cart would be 800mg/g.

So 1 puff off the vape at 80%, would be the same as 4 puffs off the flower. That whole joint at 1g would be about 1/4 of that cart.

So an 80% cart (1g size) would be equivalent to about 4g or 20% flower. Both in whole contain about 800mg, but one is 1/4 the size. 

If that makes sense.

• Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, thunderlounge said:

What are you buying?

Dispensary? Some kinda loophole type shit (D8, etc), or blackmarket? 

A legit cart should come in around a ratio of 1 vape hit should have about the same as 3-5 hits off a joint/bong/bowl. So if you would take say 10 puffs off a joint, 3 or 4 should do it from a cart.

Talking normal thc stuff, it’s pretty easy to figure out.

We all know that 1000mg is 1 gram.

THC percentage is based off that. So when you have some 20% flower, or an 80% vape cart, that 20% thc means there’s 200mg of thc per gram. The vape cart would be 800mg/g.

So 1 puff off the vape at 80%, would be the same as 4 puffs off the flower. That whole joint at 1g would be about 1/4 of that cart.

So an 80% cart (1g size) would be equivalent to about 4g or 20% flower. Both in whole contain about 800mg, but one is 1/4 the size. 

If that makes sense.

Awesome Youre GIF

• Hook 'Em 1

bought a couple of pens from my source in Austin a couple of years ago, and they seemed fucked up, so I just chalked it up as likely sketchy shit. Im in Colorado now and bought a pen at a legit dispensary. I think there's just something defective with it. Its hits fine the first time and then not really afterwards, next day the first hit is fine, and then it reverts back. I guess I'll just stick to edibles and flower. 

4 hours ago, Blotto said:

bought a couple of pens from my source in Austin a couple of years ago, and they seemed fucked up, so I just chalked it up as likely sketchy shit. Im in Colorado now and bought a pen at a legit dispensary. I think there's just something defective with it. Its hits fine the first time and then not really afterwards, next day the first hit is fine, and then it reverts back. I guess I'll just stick to edibles and flower. 

Figure out if you like the palm style or pen style better, then get your own battery. They’re $30 or less. Get 2.

Then get a couple real carts. 

That will improve your experience for sure. The disposable ones here are junk too. Made more for sharing around over one evening. Not advertised as such, but the component quality is shit and they’ll do exactly what you’ve described.

However, the regular carts have their occasional issues too. Just to be fair. Most are minor annoyances from time to time, nothing bad though.

Avoid the distillate carts for sure. Live resin should be your closest feeling resemblance to flower.

• Hook 'Em 1

On 10/26/2022 at 11:41 AM, Blotto said:

I bought this guy. Of all the batteries I've purchased over the years, its been my favorite. Plus, USB-C charging is lightning fast.

https://pcktbrand.com/products/vrtcl

Then just buy cartridges at the dispensary. I do a bit of research on brands to ensure I'm buying a high quality product that has been independently tested for THC accuracy, as well as pesticides, herbicides, and heavy metals.

• Hook 'Em 2

How do you like it?

This is what I’m using:

image.thumb.jpg.061c3fb6f4d4225edb7ec17bf2ea8cce.jpg

It’s ok. Better than average, but not a home run.

Mainly from the mag stuff. It has a little mag ring for the bottom of the cart, then you can swap without twisting on/off until the cart is dead, then put it on another one.

But it’s not always 100%. Sometimes have to twist the cart a bit to get the right seal. Had to actually hold one a certain way while hitting it. 

Mainly airflow issues, because of the mag shit.

It’s handy, but not handy enough. I’ll switch when the first of these dies off. 

18 minutes ago, thunderlounge said:

How do you like it?

This is what I’m using:

image.thumb.jpg.061c3fb6f4d4225edb7ec17bf2ea8cce.jpg

It’s ok. Better than average, but not a home run.

Mainly from the mag stuff. It has a little mag ring for the bottom of the cart, then you can swap without twisting on/off until the cart is dead, then put it on another one.

But it’s not always 100%. Sometimes have to twist the cart a bit to get the right seal. Had to actually hold one a certain way while hitting it. 

Mainly airflow issues, because of the mag shit.

It’s handy, but not handy enough. I’ll switch when the first of these dies off. 

The pckt battery is great. Granted, I exclusively use 510 cartridges and have no need for batteries that burn flower or wax. Also, size and discreetness is important to me, so I've never used one of those big, hulking rigs that seem to be the premier type. I like it because it holds a great charge, has 5 voltage levels (and most importantly seem to has a setting that is my sweet spot for burning), is USB-C compliant, is small, and can take a beating. All the ones I;ve used in the past have waned in effectiveness and battery power after just a few months of use.

What brand is the one in your pic?

The one in the pic, not real sure on the brand. It’s rebranded with a disp logo. I’ve tried tracking it down, but nothing conclusive. I don’t remember if it’s palm or ccell that makes something pretty close.

I think they were around $20-$25 each. 

I like the voltage options on that pckt, as you mentioned. Definitely something of value there. Some carts need a little more on their shit coil than others.

I’m all 510 as well. Had an original pax, but haven’t used it in a couple years. I liked the idea of it, and it worked well. However I thought it used a good bit more flower to get on the same level than from smoking. The turn around of being able to use the remains for butter helped even it out. However I’m well past butter limits for edibles and have been using wax instead. 

• Hook 'Em 1

I almost exclusively use vape pens because of the ability to control the intake/buzz (vs delayed effect of edibles) and the lack of smoke/smell. I can exhale directly in someone's face and they don't smell anything. I've tried. I don't need my kids asking if there is a skunk in the house. I'm not trying to get super high, it's more of a stress/anxiety management thing for me so ymmv. My go to brand is Stiizy. I have a couple of Stiizy batteries as their cartridges only fit their stuff. I think it's a pretty good product. 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Foosters said:

Michael Scott The Office GIF - Michael Scott The Office Steve Carell -  Discover & Share GIFs

As for the remains, the PAX is decarbing the flower if you don't turn up the heat on too high.   It's not the most efficient way of doing it.  But it's still ready to eat/cook/infuse once it's served its purpose in the PAX.  So don't throw it away.

Edited by dcbc
  • Hook 'Em 3

On 10/27/2022 at 6:40 PM, Baboontyme said:

I almost exclusively use vape pens because of the ability to control the intake/buzz (vs delayed effect of edibles) and the lack of smoke/smell. I can exhale directly in someone's face and they don't smell anything. I've tried. I don't need my kids asking if there is a skunk in the house. I'm not trying to get super high, it's more of a stress/anxiety management thing for me so ymmv. My go to brand is Stiizy. I have a couple of Stiizy batteries as their cartridges only fit their stuff. I think it's a pretty good product. 

Id totally vape if it didnt fuck up my lungs

On 3/25/2018 at 9:45 PM, nivek3 said:

Ok kids, it's story time.

A little while back I took a trip to Colorado and on my return, I somehow found several containers of magic gummies and candies (not for kids) in my possession. While I occasionally will partake in a smoke, I would definitely not consider myself having authoritative knowledge in this area. Recently I was a little stressed and decided to have a fruit gummy to chill out a little. But the last time I had one I didn’t really notice much of an influence, so this time I decided to double up. They usually take a while to kick in so I decided to open a bottle of wine while punching on the computer. Eventually things started to progress nicely and all the stress started to fade away. By the time I finished the bottle I was laying on the ground with my dogs looking up at the sky. For any of you that are old enough, back in the 70’s there was a ride at Six Flags I loved called the Spindletop. It was a weird tower kind-of building that had a circular room with no ceiling. They would open the door and everyone would funnel into the room and stand up against the wall. Once the ride started, the room would spin around fast enough till you stuck up against the wall. Then they would drop the floor by a foot or two and you would be stuck to the wall. It was a blast unless you were unfortunate enough to be on the ride when someone threw up. Saw a girl throw up once and I swear she spewed chunks that hovered in front of her face before doing a reverse and splatering all over her. But here it was 2018 I was riding the Spindletop again. Only I was stuck against the ground and not the wall. Every time I tried to lift my head I could feel the force pushing it back to the ground just like when I was kid on the Spindletop. Man, I love that ride.

Interesting side story about the candies. So, I flew into Denver to meet up with my cousin and his wife for a little vacation. They drove to Denver with their kids and picked me up at Denver International while coming through town. Once the vacation was over they were to drop me off at the airport on their way back home. So, we decided to stop at a dispensary to pick up some edibles to take back home. Since I was flying, I gave them all my goodies for the car ride. Later while I was waiting in the horribly long airport security line, I noticed a security officer walking up and down the line with a drug-sniffing dog. At first, I didn’t think much about it until I happen to bring one of my hands up to my face. It reeked of the magic green herb from handling all our purchases at the dispensary. While security and the dog were a good bit away from me, I had to decide quickly if I was going to bail out and go wash my hands. I also knew if I got out of line I was likely to risk missing my flight with this mammoth line. Remembering how a dog’s nose is like a thousand times more sensitive than a human, I was running multiple scenarios through my head before it registered they had almost reached me. If I could smell the stinkweed on me, there was no way this dog wouldn’t smell it. By this point I realized it was too late for me to bail without looking suspicious. I tried to stay calm and waited for the dog’s reaction as it came to my place in line. But much to my surprise, the fucking dog just kept on going. Could it be the dog had a stuffy nose from a cold or something? I mean, how the hell was I picking this stuff up and super-schnoz walked by with no discernment what so ever? Fucking dog gave me a scare none the less. As Ren would sing, "Memories".

How am I just reading this?

Lol. Drug dog in DIA.... Whole city would shut down.

Whatever. Frying chicken and drinking crown. Yalls black asses wish you were frying chicken and drinking right now.

High.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, Slacks said:

How am I just reading this?

Lol. Drug dog in DIA.... Whole city would shut down.

Whatever. Frying chicken and drinking crown. Yalls black asses wish you were frying chicken and drinking right now.

High.

the answer to the op's question is the tsa no longer checks for weed. it's not worth their time with too many legal states. my source travels regularly to CA with two empty suitcases and loads them up with 49lbs each and checks them and merrily flies home. it's nuts but he does it

• Hook 'Em 1

71964E6C-AAF3-4747-9F42-42C9ADA2A4D6.thumb.jpeg.5c39ff7fd4ffa1eb6781d04444827535.jpeg

First of six to get the ax.

Bubble Bomb from Bomb Seeds. Indica, and a cross of Indiana Bubblegum and THC Bomb.

I’ll get a sample when it’s dry in a couple weeks and I trim it up for curing. 

Another one coming down by this weekend, and another two probably middle of next week.

Then a lull before the last two finish up around Christmas. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, thunderlounge said:

71964E6C-AAF3-4747-9F42-42C9ADA2A4D6.thumb.jpeg.5c39ff7fd4ffa1eb6781d04444827535.jpeg

First of six to get the ax.

Bubble Bomb from Bomb Seeds. Indica, and a cross of Indiana Bubblegum and THC Bomb.

I’ll get a sample when it’s dry in a couple weeks and I trim it up for curing. 

Another one coming down by this weekend, and another two probably middle of next week.

Then a lull before the last two finish up around Christmas. 

about how much can you get from one plant?

Ok Surlyheads, what do I have here? 
This was recommended by a relative to help relax better and sleep better when the old surgical metal plates are causing a lot of soreness & aches.

We have used CBD products for a couple of years, but they seem to be a bit mild. I don’t have a clue about the “dosage” amounts with these gummies.

723847AE-B0EE-42EB-916A-944D1D41EA87.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 1