Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

11 hours ago, mininghorn88 said:

The company I work for used to run a mini mill onsite. We had a 60,000V electric arc furnace where we would melt scrap iron to pour into ingots. It never got old watching that process.

I used to deliver to a mill in Indiana that had a huge electric kiln. There was an electrode about 3times bigger than a telephone pole and it was freaking loud. Pretty cool when they tipped it over to empty. 

19 minutes ago, markstanco said:

I used to go there often.  Toyota plant North of town mainly.  Great sushi restaurant there, supposedly the owner "worked" for Toyota and was from Japan. 

Yeah, I remember in the hotel where I was staying there were a few Japanese language channels.  I was confused until I learned about the Toyota plant.

On 10/12/2023 at 2:33 PM, markstanco said:

I used to go there often.  Toyota plant North of town mainly.  Great sushi restaurant there, supposedly the owner "worked" for Toyota and was from Japan. 

Sounds like an underrated Michael Lawton movie, hope you made the owner raf. 

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, GoPokes83 said:

I saw like 740 nice sized throwing rocks he walked right past.

I thought of that too, and it looked like the guy did also. There are a couple of times when it looks like he starts to bend down to pick one up and the cat gets super aggressive and bows up on him. I think bending down looked like an attack to the cat. 

Just now, nnm said:

I thought of that too, and it looked like the guy did also. There are a couple of times when it looks like he starts to bend down to pick one up and the cat gets super aggressive and bows up on him. I think bending down looked like an attack to the cat. 

Should have tossed a bottle of Zima at it. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

56 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

If "Squirrelly Balloon" isn't in the filthy sex lexicon alongside "Dirty Sanchez" and "Rusty Trombone" by this time tomorrow, we have failed as an internets.

Wasn’t Jimbo going on and on about a squirrel in the pre-UTenn game?  Maybe that’s what he meant.