Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

On 3/28/2024 at 10:21 PM, TrashMaster G said:

Who does more drugs: the lady in the video or the dipshit that wrote that post on X?

Maybe it's the dipshit who thinks it's clever to repost shit from a neo-nazi twitter account. Every post I saw on its timeline was anti-black and/or anti-semitic.

• Like 3
  • Fuck You 1

1 hour ago, Longhorn Fever said:

NSIAP but what in the wide world of sports is going on here and why is he in a Texas jersey while pulling this feat of aggie enjuneerin’?https://www.facebook.com/share/r/Pucj591Um8RHLBD3/?mibextid=UFLBuX

Okay, I had to figure out what the hell was going on here. It looks like there's a subculture in India that likes to trick out bikes with shit and, apparently, attaching lots of fucking horns is part of that.

1 hour ago, bolverk said:

Okay, I had to figure out what the hell was going on here. It looks like there's a subculture in India that likes to trick out bikes with shit and, apparently, attaching lots of fucking horns is part of that.

LOL, my first thought was fans for a “turbo” boost.  What’s up with the Longhorn jersey, though? Wonder if he is a foreign student home on break, just a fan of Texas Football, or was this a replica jersey from our 2009/10 national championship game that was distributed internationally.

1 hour ago, bolverk said:

• Hook 'Em 3

51 minutes ago, TheStoicPaisano said:

In the US, what can be called “Vodka” has a specific set of limitations as defined by the Tax and Trade Bureau (TTB):

(a)Class 1; neutral spirits or alcohol. “Neutral spirits” or “alcohol” are distilled spirits produced from any material at or above 190° proof, and, if bottled, bottled at not less than 80° proof.

(1) “Vodka” is neutral spirits so distilled, or so treated after distillation with charcoal or other materials, as to be without distinctive character, aroma, taste, or color.

So yeah, as long as those gallon jugs meet the specification, they're vodka.

If you have time, listen to this podcast. If you don't have time to listen to the entire thing, start around the 6:50 mark.

https://www.npr.org/sections/money/2018/02/23/588346329/episode-826-the-vodka-proof

In short, a lot of vodka brands basically buy bilk alcohol from a company called Ultra Pure and add water.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Chooky said:

This is how they'll find out that the cybertruck can get allergies.

Indestructible.  Implantable to everything, but pollen.  There’s a Naked Gun joke in here somewhere.  

Edited by YGIFS

On 4/6/2024 at 8:22 PM, futureman said:

that’s not really some amazing deal.  skol is cheaper. 

I was in Canada goose hunting maybe 10 years ago.  IIRC, a bottle of Yellowtail was around $40, and a case of beer was around $50.  All the liquor stores were owned by the state/country, and most of the taxes were for healthcare from what I was told.  Never looked in to it, so I could be wrong.  Also, our guide asked us to all bring 5 cans of Copenhagen snuff since it was $20 a can there.