Brett Kavanaugh Confirmation Thread

Hugo Stiglitz

It’s remarkable how many people will fight to the bitter end to be on the wrong side of history.
In the best interest of the country and the Supreme Court, selecting another conservative justice is clearly the correct move at this point.
But no, because fuck you.

Seriously, this. I'm sure there are plenty of qualified conservative judges out there that Ds would object to politically, but arent rapey frat boys and would get confirmed with little real opposition - ala Gorsuch. The ckown show known as the GOP picking this battle to fight would be laughable for its stupidity if it wasn't for the reprehensible morality of it all.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, texifornia said:

I knew devil's triangle. Boofing was new to me - must have been older slang.

We called it Bufu. I remember being a young teen at the theater yelling "Bufu!" during a Bill and Ted's movie. We just learned the word and thought yelling it out loud was funny.

57 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

I can imagine him voting for the protection of Donald Trump from indictment or prosecution for any crime no matter how traitorous. I think that's why he was nominated. 

After this whole situation, if he is on the bench, he will shit down the throat of any democrat that presents before him. 

Just now, Bevo VIII said:

boofed is fucked

devils triangle is a double team

And everyone knows it (boofed is buttfuck, and yeah, double team).

His lies are relentless, casual, and with sociopathic consistency.  For that alone, he is not qualified for a position of public trust.  But he's getting confirmed.

5 minutes ago, Dolemite said:

I thought she was a bitch going into this but now I think she is fucked up from some event or events and I actually feel sorry for her.

She's probably fucked up from being gang raped at an early age and having to watch one of her attackers accumulate staggering wealth, power, and publicity over the last three decades.

• Like 3

like beer, it makes me a jolly good fellow
I like beer, it helps me unwind and sometimes it makes me feel mellow
Whiskey's too rough, Champagne costs too much, vodka puts my mouth in gear
This little refrain should help me explain as a matter of fact I like beer

11 minutes ago, Mack Tripper said:

I was in a meeting and had the sound off. What happened with the email with Klobachar?

Klobuchar asked him if he ever drank to the point where he does not remember.  He said no.

He has an email that has been released where he apologizes for blowing up during a game of dice, even though he doesn't remember doing it.

Edited by Chuckie Finster
  • Like 1

Just now, babysdaddy said:

It is amazing to watch this and read the reactions of people in here.  Durbin politically assassinated him.  But it was a bullshit request to slow this down until the midterms.  The assumption of guilt would make me rage.

This whole thing has been disgusting.

We don't need to wait until the midterms.  The FBI investigated the Hill allegations in 3 days.   They pretty much just need to interview Judge and a few others and that's it. 

15 minutes ago, texifornia said:

I knew devil's triangle. Boofing was new to me - must have been older slang.

Both definitions that he gave are inconsistent with my first hand knowledge of mid-atlantic high school slang as it was in 1990. Unless things were completely different 300 miles south in 1982, he's not telling the truth.