Tom "the turtle" Herman [Lame Duck or greatest 5d chess player ever?]

Neonmoon

2 minutes ago, Ricky Butler said:

We can't have nice things. But this guy will get his clicks.

Who is this ass clown that doesn't want Urban and refers to Kevin fucking Dunn as KD. Take those initials out yo' mouth, boy.

Side note - do you think KD is a number on CDC's BMD list for these types of things?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, CfRhTxStBobcats said:

How many of you righteous fuckers were saying a few months ago "no way we bring that scumbag UM to Texas" but now you're all in. More than a few I'm guessing.

there are probably a few, but I'm betting most of this gang didn't give a fuck to begin with. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, CfRhTxStBobcats said:

How many of you righteous fuckers were saying a few months ago "no way we bring that scumbag UM to Texas" but now you're all in. More than a few I'm guessing.

FUPM had a year where there were like multiple players suspended for stuff that isn't "choirboy" behavior

Henry Melton & Sergio Kindle - DWI

Andre Jones - Aggravated Robbery with Deadly Weapon (along with former UT player Robert Joseph)

Tyrell Gatewood - Drug Possession

James Henry - Obstruction/Retaliation - (defending the honor of Robert Joseph - mentioned above)

Then you had dudes like Cedric Benson, Ramonce Taylor and others under FUPM that did shit related to theft/property damage/Drugs/Weapons charges.

So I am unsure why you act like Urban is any better/worse than FUPM. All coaches care about is winning. I haven't seen where Urban has created a Briles like rape pit. He has had dudes that will steal shit and look to fight and that do drugs. Looks like Texas has had some very similar players over the years, especially when they were winning at high level.

• Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, closetohumping said:

When you speak of me....speak well....it's happening

Urban's verbally committed?

Hey, alright! Another aspiring hope trafficker!

This laughably fake clickbait would be more believable if he went with “back channel talks” instead of the ridiculous fairy tale involving CDC calling a booster directly with this earth-shattering news. 

Just now, westexhorn said:

Bro just don't give dark thoughts to Robinson.  He is a good kid with a good conscious.

I'm sure he is, I like him and I definitely want the best for him. I just used him as a poor example in a very unpopular scenario evidently. Lol.

If TH is retained and this team sucks again next year, I'll hold no ill will towards him if he decides to enter the portal. I feel bad for the guys that gave their all for this school and team but were failed by incompetent coaches. I'm sure several more would have been drafted and some that were drafted would have gone higher with better coaching. Cost some guys money on their contracts I'm sure.

• Fuck You 1

21 minutes ago, CfRhTxStBobcats said:

macks last 3 years , charlies 3 and toms 4 have beaten the righteousness right the fuck out of me yo 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, BrazilHorn said:

FUPM had a year where there were like multiple players suspended for stuff that isn't "choirboy" behavior

Henry Melton & Sergio Kindle - DWI

Andre Jones - Aggravated Robbery with Deadly Weapon (along with former UT player Robert Joseph)

Tyrell Gatewood - Drug Possession

James Henry - Obstruction/Retaliation - (defending the honor of Robert Joseph - mentioned above)

Then you had dudes like Cedric Benson, Ramonce Taylor and others under FUPM that did shit related to theft/property damage/Drugs/Weapons charges.

So I am unsure why you act like Urban is any better/worse than FUPM. All coaches care about is winning. I haven't seen where Urban has created a Briles like rape pit. He has had dudes that will steal shit and look to fight and that do drugs. Looks like Texas has had some very similar players over the years, especially when they were winning at high level.

Not sure where you're coming from with this, I never said Mack was any more ethical than Urban or any other coach. I was fine with Mack (when he was winning) and I'd be fine with Urban, if he can win. Coaches can try and sign high character players, but no way can they keep 80 plus guys in line. Shit is going to happen that coaches can't control and I don't hold them accountable when players get out of line. I do believe in giving players and coaches a second chance when they fuck up though.

40 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Anyone recall when this letter is usually released? If it's not always on the same day, releasing it on election day likely reflects him wanting to bury praise for Herman while still saying he acknowledged the win. Regardless, he discusses issues with the team that are very much on the head coach, and his lack of any kind of public statement until his weekly letter, in which he really did have to address the win in some form, does speak volumes.

• Hook 'Em 2

29 minutes ago, KYHorn said:

Anyone recall when this letter is usually released? If it's not always on the same day, releasing it on election day likely reflects him wanting to bury praise for Herman while still saying he acknowledged the win. Regardless, he discusses issues with the team that are very much on the head coach, and his lack of any kind of public statement until his weekly letter, in which he really did have to address the win in some form, does speak volumes.

I like where your head is at, but it comes out every Tuesday.

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, Nueces River Rat said:

What are the chances West Virginia beats us this weekend?   I haven't done my homework for this weeks game.

what's Herman's record when he's ranked against an unranked opponent? Not great is my understanding.

• immamac changed the title to Tom Herman, Still The Head Coach at Texas