Tom "the turtle" Herman [Lame Duck or greatest 5d chess player ever?]

Neonmoon

1 minute ago, Wanker Bob said:

Told you fuckers not to be all gloom. Back to back wins against winning teams and your defense looks like it's becoming legit. You slap dicks are too negative to enjoy a good 2 week run

We could easily be 1-6. The team is hard to watch. recruiting is stale. I’ll take a win but it obvious we are under achieving significantly with the current roster.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, Wanker Bob said:

Told you fuckers not to be all gloom. Back to back wins against winning teams and your defense looks like it's becoming legit. You slap dicks are too negative to enjoy a good 2 week run

This isn't Texas Tech. We don't get all excited after barely beating shitty schools with 2nd place football programs from backwards parts of the country. 

Show me a win over TCU or OU or a good Baylor team. Show me a convincing win in Ames. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, Wanker Bob said:

Negative?  Fuck you, I'm positive as a motherfucker.  Positive \this piece of shit coach has no business anywhere around the Texas football program!  

• Hook 'Em 4

2 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:

Sadly, they didn't do it last time we had one, after 2 loses and it's not going to happen after 3 wins. 

Depends on what they (ostensibly) fire him for, I guess. But yeah, I guess now we're stuck with this asshat through November.

25 minutes ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

No way cdc buys the we are a work in progress bs.

what are we next year then with a new qb? Every year under tom is “under construction”

Not seeing a whole lot of progress. These games are becoming harder and harder to watch. Wish they pulled the trigger after OU. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

Just winning out won’t save tom. Anyone with eyes can see in year 4 we look like a transition team with a coach in his first year. What a fucking zzzzz game.

But at this point, winning out gets you a B12 championship.  No way he gets fired if he wins the conference for the first time since ‘09.  

2 minutes ago, nycHorn said:

He’s not winning out. He’s not winning the conference. There is a significant chance we don’t get to the conference championship game. You guys need to relax. The win against Ok St got him the rest of the season.

I tend to agree. The team we've seen so far isn't winning out.

49 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

If we somehow miss out on Meyer, I wouldn't be mad if we took a shot at Dan Mullen. Good resume, gets the best out of his QB's, and he can recruit. Who knows how well he would do in this shit conference, but he's a quality coach. 

Why in the fuck would he leave Florida/SEC?

Just now, Spider2YBanana said:

He wouldn't. It would be a lateral move at best. I was throwing out hope. However, he would have an easier path to the playoffs here. 

Don’t get me wrong, I’d love him.  I’d put him right behind Saban, Urban and Dabo, but there’s no draw here right now.  

• immamac changed the title to Tom Herman, Still The Head Coach at Texas