Sam Ehlinger

wild_turkey

40 minutes ago, Mikey4 said:
49 minutes ago, Bill Lumbergh said:
I want him to play. 
I want him to play and to lose. 
I don't want him wondering what he could've done if given the chance.  I want him to have the chance and to fail. 
I hope we hit him and rattle him, but I hope he plays the whole game and comes up as he always does...a little short. 

Read more  

I want a violent, full-speed collision between Gary Johnson and Kyler Murray. Something that makes Sergio Kindle's hit on Taylor Potts look like a playful slap.

This.  After Kyler's little cheap shot bitch move of trying to take out Gary's knee after the interception I hope GJ destroys him.

I don't want him playing over Ehlinger either but "Buechfuckup 2.0" is disrespectful as fuck. Totally unnecessary to getting your point -- which I agreed with -- across. Show a little more class. Save that shit for the Murray.
Like others have said, consider the poster.
I want a violent, full-speed collision between Gary Johnson and Kyler Murray. Something that makes Sergio Kindle's hit on Taylor Potts look like a playful slap.

If GJ tries that standing up, he may not have any more kids.

Not to be negative Nelly, but what the heck do you think Herman is going to say???
Well, on Monday, he said Sam's shoulder was bothering him... On Friday of last week, he said Gary Johnson was suspended... So a healthy shoulder for Sam and no suspension for Gary is better news than we've received in recent times.
  • Like 1

I don't know if this has already been talked about and maybe it's all the pregame vodka...but do all the QBs get a redshirt this year besides Sam? Shane played in Baylor and Iowa State, and even if he plays in this game and the bowl, it will still be the 4-game limit for a redshirt, right? Could we potentially have a JR, RS-JR, 2x RS-FR, and FR scholarship QBs next season? 

1 hour ago, Eggo said:

I don't know if this has already been talked about and maybe it's all the pregame vodka...but do all the QBs get a redshirt this year besides Sam? Shane played in Baylor and Iowa State, and even if he plays in this game and the bowl, it will still be the 4-game limit for a redshirt, right? Could we potentially have a JR, RS-JR, 2x RS-FR, and FR scholarship QBs next season? 

Shanes leaving hence the limited use this year.  he's available for emergency work and will keep his shirt.  

The jump he's had from last year to this year has been massive. He didn't even look like a college QB last year at times. He will only get better. He never really looked the same after he hurt his shoulder against ISU unfortunately. He looked off against KU and missed passes today he normally makes. 

6 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

The jump he's had from last year to this year has been massive. He didn't even look like a college QB last year at times. He will only get better. He never really looked the same after he hurt his shoulder against ISU unfortunately. He looked off against KU and missed passes today he normally makes. 

Yup a little bit of a wounded duck, but you saw his grit on his runs . It also didn't help that the NOline was below the performance of the first game.

Yup a little bit of a wounded duck, but you saw his grit on his runs . It also didn't help that the NOline was below the performance of the first game.

He had all kinds of time in the first half and at times in the second. That’s not on the oline. There were a few times that I wished he would pull the ball and run, but he kept looking for a wr.

1 hour ago, Jkwellborn said:

He had all kinds of time in the first half and at times in the second. That’s not on the oline. There were a few times that I wished he would pull the ball and run, but he kept looking for a wr.

Look at how many times the gooners got to Sam vs Ewok. 

Thats the nOline.

9 hours ago, Eggo said:

Two much maths. Check bak tomorrow when sober.

I loves Sam, tho. #notatallhomo

Edited by South Austin

• 3 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Gene Parmesan said:

I don't even know what the New Years 6 even is.  Every time it's mentioned I just play along like I have a clue what's being talked about.

Simplified: it's the four named bowl games from the BCS (Rose, Fiesta, Orange, Sugar) + Cotton and Peach. The CFP selects two of those bowls on a rotating basis for the CFP semi-finals.

Edited by Machinator
  • Like 1