Official "Fuck this stupid ass-commercial" thread

Prepuce of Doom

59 minutes ago, elfenix said:

every commercial that tells me how much more TV i could be watching is horrible

Or Cable commercials talking shit about DIsh, DirectTV commercials talking shit about cable, ATT commercials taking shit about all of them..

YOU GUYS OFFER THE EXACT SAME SHIT AT THE EXACT SAME PRICES

• Like 3

12 hours ago, hundredTT said:

In the past few mins Ive seen commercials for old woman leaking/pissing themselves when they laugh medication, a medication for people who can't shit,  and one for heavy flow periods. Maybe I'm dreaming, but wasn't there some initiative to stop these gross ass commercials from airing at diner time? Not that I'm eating, but sometimes I watch TV and eat and these commercials are gross. 

Stop watching the Hallmark Channel at dinner time maybe...?

• 2 weeks later...
I don't really know much about that Anna Kendrick gal other than she was in those college girl chorus movies. But there is something weird about her in the Hilton commercials they show, all the time.
It looks like her legs are malformed, or it's the jeans, or shoes but she looks odd.

I like to see her malformed legs over my shoulders

22 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

I predict that the guy on the right will be the most hated man in America by the end of the month.

64170.jpg

Someone seriously needs to be fired and shot into the sun for this one.  There's nothing remotely likable, funny, or clever about this guy, and AT&T committed millions to it.  Par for the course for AT&T.  

• Like 1

Why is Apple pretending like they care about your privacy? Do people actually believe that shit?

Like Exxon commercials promoting environmental causes. Bitch, please. The people who like the environment know you’re lying and the people who don’t care about the environment don’t care about your fake environmentalism.

• Like 2

The Northwestern Mutual ad with the bitchy little ginger snit who sulks through the entire tropical family vacation until she lays eyes on the ocean and then some tawdry shitpop ballad about "never been in love before" comes triumphantly cranking up as she dashes toward the water. 

Fuck that little girl, and fuck her indulgent family for validating her tantrums. 

• Like 4

On 3/21/2019 at 4:15 PM, Beau Vine said:

I predict that the guy on the right will be the most hated man in America by the end of the month.

64170.jpg

An unpopular opinion to be sure, but this guy doesn't bother me too much because they had the good sense to make a lot of different versions so it's not always the exact same ad being shoved down our throats. 

On 3/24/2019 at 12:27 PM, Prepuce of Doom said:

The Northwestern Mutual ad with the bitchy little ginger snit who sulks through the entire tropical family vacation until she lays eyes on the ocean and then some tawdry shitpop ballad about "never been in love before" comes triumphantly cranking up as she dashes toward the water. 

Fuck that little girl, and fuck her indulgent family for validating her tantrums. 

Phrasing, Streisand.

On 3/24/2019 at 6:14 PM, Prepuce of Doom said:

An unpopular opinion to be sure, but this guy doesn't bother me too much because they had the good sense to make a lot of different versions so it's not always the exact same ad being shoved down our throats. 

Definitely wrong thread.  This campaign should’ve been launched into space with Starman in the Tesla passenger seat 

"If ya listen real hard ya can hear the whales!"

Weirdest fucking ad on TV right now. Hey honey, let's invite this old blind stranger on our roadtrip with us. Maybe he'll say really uncomfortable shit while we all pretend like it's the 1960s and GPS isn't a thing.

"You wont find it on a map" (herp derp!)

Yes I will, motherfucker. It's 2019 and you're in the PNW not fucking Guatemala.

• Like 1

Barbed wire or razor blades...it really doesn't matter what the dildo is wrapped in when they shove it up your ass repeatedly in this commercial... or is it a 12" pry bar driven through the temples?

Nah...that's just what I'm praying for during these stupid fucking commercials.

8 hours ago, ztejas said:

Weirdest fucking ad on TV right now. Hey honey, let's invite this old blind stranger on our roadtrip with us. Maybe he'll say really uncomfortable shit while we all pretend like it's the 1960s and GPS isn't a thing.

Yes I will, motherfucker. It's 2019 and you're in the PNW not fucking Guatemala.

That commercial always makes me wonder just how bad that old coot smells. 

And I'm pretty sure that he takes them to a rape camp. 

• Like 1

The 'when you were a player' one was funny

11 hours ago, ztejas said:

YES! And then when they are in the dark and the seeing guy stumbles and then they hang on to the blind guy. I hate that fucking commercial.

On 3/22/2019 at 2:39 PM, Beau Vine said:

Someone seriously needs to be fired and shot into the sun for this one.  There's nothing remotely likable, funny, or clever about this guy, and AT&T committed millions to it.  Par for the course for AT&T.  

At least two of these commercials reference "the marching band."  So no one associated with these commercials has ever been to a college basketball game?

• Like 1

Whoever allowed the AT&T commercials to ever see the light of day should be hung on a cross and killed.

Fuck you into the depths of hell.   Not clever. funny. or remotely entertaining.

These are the types of acts that make me tell a company, “Fuck you. I wouldn’t buy your shit if it was all I could get.”

• Like 2

On 3/25/2019 at 11:20 PM, ztejas said:

I drive an Outback with GPS and I can assure you the blind guy is more reliable/accurate than the Subaru GPS

They recut the Northwestern Mutual commercial with the sweaty dad mowing the yard and the annoying "DaaaaaadUH!" daughter wanting to be taken to her friend's house.

After he looks up, exasperated, she dances while looking at her phone, rather than the original teenage disgust stomp off screen.

Not really better.

Still annoying.