Cruz vs Beto

Washpark

1 hour ago, Pancho Negro said:

Really wish someone would turn these Cruz comments into commercials. 

Deep narrator voice: “ted Cruz thinks debating on Friday nights during Texas high school football season is actually a good idea.”

”ted Cruz hates Whatsburger”

”is Ted Cruz even a real Texan”

”Beto loves both Whataburger and Friday night high school football games. Vote Beto!”

Next Beto commercial:   Cruz standing at one of two podiums, the second is empty.  Cut away to Beto at a HS football game, eating a Whataburger. 

You could use any of your tag lines then.  The first political commercial meme. 

1 hour ago, Message Board User said:

Average age of everyone in this picture - roughly 86.

Average Only race: White

Edited by pyrohornIII

Have you ever gotten a side salad at a burger joint? [shot of sad limp salad]

And then your friend got the triple cheeseburger, with extra jalapenos and grilled onions? [shot of tasty burger, with all the stickers on the wrapper]

You just got out-Whataburgered.  Don't get out-Whataburgered.....vote for the Texan.  Vote for the triple meat cheeseburger.  Vote for BETO.

• Like 3

Beto has so much ammo to work with...

He doesn’t even have to bring up what a lap dog for Dotard Rafael is...

Felito is already throwing jabs...Beto just chillin, probably smoking a joint scheming and laying low until it’s time to put that dog out of his misery

Caption on that photo...

Senator Ted Cruz fields some difficult questions from the audience, during Thursdays campaign stop at Underwood's Cafeteria

Senator Cruz, I've heard that you insist  president Trump wear a condom when you suck him off. Why won't you swallow his load like the good Lord intended?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, VinceYoungsTutor said:

Average projection in this poll:  https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2018/senate/tx/texas_senate_cruz_vs_orourke-6310.html

+6.5%

Love the excitement, though...i feel an rowdy moral victory coming

VYT: "NU is favored by 21 points!  Y'all are toast!"

James Brown: "Maybe we'll beat THEM by 21 points."

Roll Left, motherfucker.

I say we play the actual game, and see how it turns out.

18 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

VYT: "NU is favored by 21 points!  Y'all are toast!"

James Brown: "Maybe we'll beat THEM by 21 points."

Roll Left, motherfucker.

I say we play the actual game, and see how it turns out.

That was a great game, and an even greater call...talk about king kong sized balls

3 hours ago, VinceYoungsTutor said:

Average projection in this poll:  https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2018/senate/tx/texas_senate_cruz_vs_orourke-6310.html

+6.5%

Love the excitement, though...i feel an rowdy moral victory coming

I don't think Beto will win and I've been saying so for a while. But Republican interest groups are going to have to divert just a TON of money to support Cruz away from swing districts and closer senate races. That's got enormous strategic value.  

Edited by Bozo_Casanova
  • Like 3

17 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

I don't think Beto will win and I've been saying to for a while. But Republican interest groups are going to have to divert just a TON of money to support Cruz away from swing districts and closer senate races. That's got enormous strategic value.  

To go with the football metaphor....Beto's a formidable enough opponent that the other team can't just play its second string and rest its starters for the national championship game in a few weeks.  AND.....it's an actual game.  Cruz may be favored.  He may have lots of advantages.  But sometimes, the team with those things STILL loses.  That's why they play the game.

2 hours ago, Hank Scorpio said:

I'm sorry, look at all these old fucking goblins at this thing: 

Let's go one by one: 

34q9zx5.jpg

Beatrice

She has not missed a single city council meeting or church bingo in 35 years. She's was a clerk at the DMV her entire adult life and is now retired and receiving pension benefits, yet constantly complains about the size of the government and tax rates. She once touched Ronald Reagan's shoulder at a campaign event in 1980 and has not washed that hand since. She thinks all lives matter, not just black ones. 

2wewd9e.jpg

Bernadette

Older sister of Beatrice, the two have not spoken since Beatrice touched Reagan as Bernadette alleges Beatrice slapped her hand out of the way to touch him first. They have lived in the same house their entire adult lives. Ted Cruz reminds her of her own son, Bernard, who she hasn't seen in 30 years because he got his ear pierced senior year and she threw him out of the house. She isn't exactly sure who Ted Cruz is, and is concerned that his last name ends in a Z, but she still supports him because Lincoln was a Republican. 

33l0a9z.jpg

Joe

Joe is a retired Sheriff and came to see Cruz speak because he wanted to hear Cruz's position on building the wall. Joe believes that the wall is the only way to keep the residents of Brownwood safe, event though they are 100s of miles from the border. Joe has seen first hand the impact that illegal immigration has had on Brownwood from when he was a sheriff and he busted what he calls "the cartels" when he pulled over a 20 year old Hispanic man because he was bored and then found a roach in the car. Joe loves to tell anyone within earshot at the cafeteria how he wasn't afraid to testify at the trial and made sure the guy got 30 years in prison. In his free time, Joe watches Fox News and that's about it. 

14dnaxu.jpg

Saul

Saul is the town mechanic down at Saul's Auto. He employs three Hispanic mechanics who do all of the repair work. He casually uses racial slurs around them and pays them below minimum wage and in cash. He smokes 3 packs of Marlboro Lights 100s a day. He's been rebuilding a '67 Camaro for the last 15 years but can't ever get it running and for some reason. He thinks the other mechanics are sabotaging it but he can't yet prove it, although Joe has some ideas of how they can set up a sting operation. 

wqr9zl.jpg

Unknown

No one is really sure who this guy is or where he came from. When asked his name he replied "Under the laws of the Constitution I am a sovereign man and you cannot make me answer." He never misses a Ted Cruz speech, unless he is on duty monitoring Jade Helm exercises or on vacation in Charlottesville. 

2ajneir.jpg

Bill

Bill always comes to Underwood Cafeteria from his job at the plant on Thursdays for lunch, because Thursday is the meatloaf special, and Bill loves the meatloaf special. All Bill wanted to do was enjoy his meatloaf special, and then this asshole gets up and starts talking about god knows what. Bill should have known this was going to happen when he saw all these cunts like Joe and Beatrice in here. Bill just wants to eat his fucking meatloaf in peace. 

giphy.gif

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Hank Scorpio said:

I'm sorry, look at all these old fucking goblins at this thing: 

Let's go one by one: 

34q9zx5.jpg

Beatrice

She has not missed a single city council meeting or church bingo in 35 years. She's was a clerk at the DMV her entire adult life and is now retired and receiving pension benefits, yet constantly complains about the size of the government and tax rates. She once touched Ronald Reagan's shoulder at a campaign event in 1980 and has not washed that hand since. She thinks all lives matter, not just black ones. 

2wewd9e.jpg

Bernadette

Older sister of Beatrice, the two have not spoken since Beatrice touched Reagan as Bernadette alleges Beatrice slapped her hand out of the way to touch him first. They have lived in the same house their entire adult lives. Ted Cruz reminds her of her own son, Bernard, who she hasn't seen in 30 years because he got his ear pierced senior year and she threw him out of the house. She isn't exactly sure who Ted Cruz is, and is concerned that his last name ends in a Z, but she still supports him because Lincoln was a Republican. 

33l0a9z.jpg

Joe

Joe is a retired Sheriff and came to see Cruz speak because he wanted to hear Cruz's position on building the wall. Joe believes that the wall is the only way to keep the residents of Brownwood safe, event though they are 100s of miles from the border. Joe has seen first hand the impact that illegal immigration has had on Brownwood from when he was a sheriff and he busted what he calls "the cartels" when he pulled over a 20 year old Hispanic man because he was bored and then found a roach in the car. Joe loves to tell anyone within earshot at the cafeteria how he wasn't afraid to testify at the trial and made sure the guy got 30 years in prison. In his free time, Joe watches Fox News and that's about it. 

14dnaxu.jpg

Saul

Saul is the town mechanic down at Saul's Auto. He employs three Hispanic mechanics who do all of the repair work. He casually uses racial slurs around them and pays them below minimum wage and in cash. He smokes 3 packs of Marlboro Lights 100s a day. He's been rebuilding a '67 Camaro for the last 15 years but can't ever get it running and for some reason. He thinks the other mechanics are sabotaging it but he can't yet prove it, although Joe has some ideas of how they can set up a sting operation. 

wqr9zl.jpg

Unknown

No one is really sure who this guy is or where he came from. When asked his name he replied "Under the laws of the Constitution I am a sovereign man and you cannot make me answer." He never misses a Ted Cruz speech, unless he is on duty monitoring Jade Helm exercises or on vacation in Charlottesville. 

2ajneir.jpg

Bill

Bill always comes to Underwood Cafeteria from his job at the plant on Thursdays for lunch, because Thursday is the meatloaf special, and Bill loves the meatloaf special. All Bill wanted to do was enjoy his meatloaf special, and then this asshole gets up and starts talking about god knows what. Bill should have known this was going to happen when he saw all these cunts like Joe and Beatrice in here. Bill just wants to eat his fucking meatloaf in peace. 

I celebrate your entire catalog. 

11 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Have you ever gotten a side salad at a burger joint? [shot of sad limp salad]

And then your friend got the triple cheeseburger, with extra jalapenos and grilled onions? [shot of tasty burger, with all the stickers on the wrapper]

You just got out-Whataburgered.  Don't get out-Whataburgered.....vote for the Texan.  Vote for the triple meat cheeseburger.  Vote for BETO.

Oh fuck, that just won me over.

Do you think Bernadette and Beatrice coordinated their outfits on purpose?

Our house is on the market (in WilCo) so we reluctantly pulled our yard sign and gave it to our stager to temporarily use. We move next weekend back into Austin proper and I'm looking forward to displaying my sign again.

Lulz, last live video for tonight "Goodnight Houston", Beto is in the car with the dude on the right from that Foss album cover, listening to a song from another band they were in called "Swedes" when they lived for a summer in a rental house in Albuquerque (that they rented from a team of Swedish skiers).  Beto had skipped graduation to come hang with them in Albuquerque and was driving an ice cream truck, and then quit doing that to wash dishes at a Cajun restaurant.

“We still have a lot to worry about. Everyone knows we have a real election on our hands,” Cruz said at the Underwood’s campaign stop. “This is a divided and polarized time in our country and the far left are energized. They’re angry. Many of them hate our president." ----- Ted Cruz at Underwoods yesterday

"I'm going to tell you what I really think of Donald Trump. This man is a pathological liar. He doesn't know the difference between truth and lies. He lies practically   every word that comes out of his mouth. And in a pattern that I think is straight out of a psychology textbook, his response is to accuse everybody else of lying.

He accuses everybody on that debate stage of lying. And it's simply a mindless yell. Whatever he does, he accuses everyone else of doing. The man cannot tell the truth, but he combines it with being a narcissist. A narcissist at a level I don't think this country has ever seen

Donald Trump is such a narcissist that Barack Obama looks at him and goes, 'Dude, what's your problem?' Everything in Donald's world is about Donald. And he combines being a pathological liar, and I say pathological because I actually think Donald, if you hooked him up to a lie detector test, he could say one thing in the morning, one thing at noon and one thing in the evening, all contradictory and he's pass the lie detector test each time. Whatever lie he's telling, at that minute he believes it.

The man is utterly amoral. Morality does not exist for him. It's why he went after Heidi directly and smeared my wife, attacked her. Apparently she's not pretty enough for Donald Trump. I may be biased, but I think if he's making that allegation, he's also legally blind.

Every one of us knew bullies in elementary school. Bullies don't come from strength, bullies come from weakness. Bullies come from a deep, yawning cavern of insecurity. There is a reason Donald builds giant buildings and puts his name on them everywhere he goes.

And I will say there are millions of people in this country who are angry. They're angry at Washington, they're angry at politicians who have lied to them. I understand that anger. I share that anger. And Donald is cynically exploiting that anger, and he is lying to his supporters. Donald will betray his supporters on every issue.

If you care about immigration, Donald is laughing at you. And he's telling the moneyed elites he doesn't believe what he's saying. He's not going to build a wall. That's what he told The New York Times. He will betray you on every issue across the board. And his strategy of being a bully in particular is directed at women. Donald has a real problem with women."  ----- Ted Cruz on Donald Trump, 2016

• Like 3

https://www.chron.com/news/politics/texas/article/Ted-Cruz-and-Beto-O-Rourke-haggle-over-debates-13144316.php

Debate scheduling update. Beto responded proposing they change one to El Paso and not do two of them on Friday night when Texans are watching football. Cruz camp says the debate plan is not up for negotiation. Will be interesting to see how it plays out.

1 hour ago, horncyclist said:

https://www.chron.com/news/politics/texas/article/Ted-Cruz-and-Beto-O-Rourke-haggle-over-debates-13144316.php

Debate scheduling update. Beto responded proposing they change one to El Paso and not do two of them on Friday night when Texans are watching football. Cruz camp says the debate plan is not up for negotiation. Will be interesting to see how it plays out.

Goddammit Cruz is such a bitch.