Cruz vs Beto

Washpark

Austin - good crowd, cool seeing John Doe play - didn't realize he had moved to Austin.  I've never gotten deep into X, but they're a fun band.

johndoe.jpg

Superfonicos - also fun.  Bunch of Weird Al's on stage playing world music

superfonicos.jpg

Apologies to Grandioso - Beto likes your avatar.

betobevo.jpg

• Like 3

Wait....is that grown-ass man shooting a 20 ga?

That’s the doughy 20 gauge guy who can’t handle a 12 but can’t hit shit and rallies behind: “it being more sporting with a 20.” Whilst winging 3 birds per hunt and maybe bagging two. He always has a fuckload of gear too.

3 hours ago, troph said:

Waco town hall was fuggin packed!! Ladies hugging him with visible crushes. I think there may be a lot of women voting for him while their fatso hubbies vote for the orange orangutan.

Dude has a real shot.

My parents were there.  Theyve never been remotely political until now.  Mom in particular is woke.  She'll fuck a trumpkin up on sight

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Message Board User said:

Retweeted by Cruz:

And Cruz has taken supine, rectum-presenting positions with respect to Trump, as is appropriate with the dominant baboon of the troop.

I'm much more comfortable with Beto's approach.  But then, I don't like getting buttfucked by a baboon.  So, Ted and I see the world differently.

21 minutes ago, Kringelbert Fishtybuns said:

I will rescind my request that the Canadian Government apologize for Bryan Adams if they instead apologize for Ted Cruz.

I honestly can't tell if they intentionally used a Canadian singer for this or is just that stupid.

1 hour ago, Message Board User said:

Anyone who says they can get through the first 30 seconds of this video without laughing is a baldfaced liar.

I started laughing as soon as I heard Bryan Adams.  I laughed again when I noticed she put "FAIR USE" in the caption as if saying that has some magical legal significance.  

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

Exactly how long I made it.  And the first 4 seconds was me being in denial - "no, they didn't really do this...did they?"

I was thinking the same thing and then lost it once the vocals started up. I actually felt embarrassed for the person that made that video.

“This video is unavailable.” 
Ok, who violated FAIR USE?
Damn, I didn’t get to test my pain tolerance. 
(And does Lyin’ Ted always wear cowboy boots with a suit? Is that how he proves his Texan bonafides?)

Too much gratuitous sparkle. And I wish I was making that up.