The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

The louder someone protests against the gays, the more I assume they're gay. 

Had a government class with Corey Birenbaum (head of the YCT back in the day). One day, as part of a mock constitutional convention we were having, Corey went off on a rant about the gays, and how we shouldn’t give them constitutional protection and such. He went on and on. As he paused at the end, silent pause.....someone in our class of 100 or so says “Jesus, would you come out already?” Got the biggest laugh of the year.

I later crossed paths with him when he was the right hand man of (now convicted felon) congressman Steve Stockman. He was just as pathetic as before.
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, JimmyJames said:

The good news is the youngs aren’t fooled as easily as their grandparents and just regular old morons and correctly view the republicans as the liars and racists that they are. The republican party is done in less than 10 years. Maybe the whigs can mount a comeback. 

Rural young uns are just as gullible and stupid as the parents and grand parents.  

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Hey Collins, GET FUCKED

The best part about the GOP, it could be :

Susan Collins - disappointed bitch
Chris Collins - crook
Doug Collins - piece of shit 

• Like 1

Ok, I'm admittedly late to the table here, but in the past 57 pages, has anyone on the Trumpkin side of the ledger offered up any bullet points on what exactly today's GOP stands for? 

I'm not being facetious, I literally have no idea what the central GOP platform is anymore.   

I grew up in a conservative household, was a member of the Young Conservatives of Texas at UT (late 80's), and still consider myself fairly fiscally conservative, but I certainly don't feel like I have a home there anymore.    

2 hours ago, DixonHur said:

Ok, I'm admittedly late to the table here, but in the past 57 pages, has anyone on the Trumpkin side of the ledger offered up any bullet points on what exactly today's GOP stands for? 

I'm not being facetious, I literally have no idea what the central GOP platform is anymore.   

I grew up in a conservative household, was a member of the Young Conservatives of Texas at UT (late 80's), and still consider myself fairly fiscally conservative, but I certainly don't feel like I have a home there anymore.    

1.  White grievance/victimology

2.  Crazy conspiracy theories

3.  Win at all cost

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

....would slap the shit out of us.

We are a shitty, shitty country.

No the party of white nationalism calling itself the modern GOP is a shitty shitty party. About 2/3 of the current GOP, or about 20 percent of the country are completely hopeless pieces of shit. 

This has always been the case that 20 percent of the country is hopeless. Only nowadays the complete pieces of shit have all migrated to the Republican Party and have now taken it over. Thus making the current GOP the party of complete pieces of shit party. 

Edited by JimmyJames

A couple more examples of Trumpkins totally NOT being racist...

White woman calls two African-American women "n*ggers" at a North Carolina Bonefish Grill.

• "I’m not going to say I’m sorry to them because they kept pushing at it," Goodman said. "I would say it again to them."
  • Despite not being sorry and insisting she would use the slur again, Goodman told WRAL that she wasn't racist.
  • she "used that word because they forced me into it." 

Link

And...

Ole Miss students pose with guns in front of Emmet Till memorial

190725-emmett-till-memorial-sign-ew-521p

1 hour ago, DixonHur said:

A couple more examples of Trumpkins totally NOT being racist...

White woman calls two African-American women "n*ggers" at a North Carolina Bonefish Grill.

• "I’m not going to say I’m sorry to them because they kept pushing at it," Goodman said. "I would say it again to them."
  • Despite not being sorry and insisting she would use the slur again, Goodman told WRAL that she wasn't racist.
  • she "used that word because they forced me into it." 

Link

And...

Ole Miss students pose with guns in front of Emmet Till memorial

190725-emmett-till-memorial-sign-ew-521p

In news that will shock literally no one, they're KAs.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, TexLonghorn said:

A DUI, fleeing from the police, multiple arrests on theft charges... And such a great public speaker!

What a glorious era for the Republican Party!  They must be so proud!

Damn. Came here to post this. Ladies and Gentlemen, the Party of Lincoln.

Merit based immigration means white people. 

Not necessarily. Canada does it and has had a massive influx of Asians over its history. It’s how the merit is setup that matters. I suspect this administration would set it up to favor white people.

• Hugo Stiglitz changed the title to The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult