The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

8 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

And why I am working on getting my wife’s Italian citizenship and therefore my ticket to the EU. Funny how it works that way. 

Does she have a single sister ?

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

And why I am working on getting my wife’s Italian citizenship and therefore my ticket to the EU. Funny how it works that way. 

My wife is one generation removed from auto citizenship in Ireland, but all indications are that they’d grant it.  So in preparation, I’m watching YouTube clips of the graham Norton show to familiarize myself with the local language and that of its neighbors. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

Lucky you. I’m adopted so I’m fucked. 

6 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

My wife is one generation removed from auto citizenship in Ireland, but all indications are that they’d grant it.  So in preparation, I’m watching YouTube clips of the graham Norton show to familiarize myself with the local language and that of its neighbors. 

Good thing about Ireland is you can buy citizenship for 500k. It’s only list. 

8 hours ago, F250 said:

I would also like to see a law that allows for the beheading of anyone that promotes the Canons of Dort.

Is that the one where Tim Conway walks around on his knees pretending to command an artillery unit?

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

9 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

He is right.  This is extremely important which is why the founders put that phrase in the Constitution.   
What?  Its not in the Constitution?  I meant the Declaration of Independence.  
What? Its not in the Declaration?  Hmm..  the Pledge!  Yes the pledge!  The one the founders wrote!  
What?  The founders didn’t write the pledge??  Well its its in there! The original pledge!  Its there for a reason!  What?  Its not in the original pledge and was only added to the pledge in the mid 1950’s in response to the Red scare?  Well….none the less, its what the founders wanted!!

Sincerely,

Judges Alito, Thomas, Amy, Beer, Gorch, and Roberts.

Edited by Horn Dog
  • Hook 'Em 3

10 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

Which christian religions will be acceptable and which ones won’t ?

Well, first you answer no to the following question, and then things start falling into place... 

10 hours ago, F250 said:

Do Catholics even qualify as people?

• Hook 'Em 1

14 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

NAR is coming into the mainstream. @BevoAbyss I’m sure knows all about them. Psycho shit. 

Yep. But it's not hard. Being a long-time atheist, I have learned that there are endless permutations of religion, just like deadly viruses and pandemics that run amok in the natural world. And speaking of the natural world, it's no surprise Dominionists want to destroy it. They believe the destruction of the natural world will hasten the Second Coming. This book ("Divine Destruction") reveals their anti-environmental ideology and was rather eye-opening, to say the least. And they influenced W's eco policies.

DivDestr.jpg

Edited by BevoAbyss
Edited for accuracy.....
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Rage+1 1

27 minutes ago, BevoAbyss said:

Yep. But it's not hard. Being a long-time atheist, I have learned that there are endless permutations of religion, just like deadly viruses and pandemics that run amok in the natural world. And speaking of the natural world, it's no surprise Dominionists want to destroy it. They believe the destruction of the natural world will hasten the Second Coming. This book ("Divine Destruction") reveals their anti-environmental ideology and was rather eye-opening, to say the least. And they influenced W's eco policies.

DivDestr.jpg

Dominion Theologists-far-right Christian ideologues who believe that by exhausting our natural resources they will hasten the Second Coming of Jesus Christ.

RAGE

• Hook 'Em 1

5 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Hopefully all the Catholics on the Supreme Court realize that the Klan types pushing for American theocracy don’t look too kindly on their brand of Christianity. 

You would think.  Then again you would think Thomas would realize the same think about being black and Amy would realize the same about being a woman.  Given the choice between outlawing their own religion but imposing an even more draconian version on everyone else versus allowing women and minorities equal liberty, I am relatively sure a majority of those pub justices will support option 1.

• Hook 'Em 1

21 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

I got a soft spot for Eire.  BUT....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_sexual_abuse_cases_in_Ireland

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_political_scandals

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Paramilitary_organisations_based_in_Ireland

22 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

Good luck working through Italian bureaucracy...

Bocca al lupo 

• Prepare your anus 1

22 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

We looked into this a few years back. Her grandparents migrated from Ireland so the ancestry qualification looked to be doable. Then she divorced me.

One of my grandfathers was named "John [VeryCommonNameInIreland]." From a family here for at least a few generations more. I was told just to brass it out because how the hell did I know that he wasn't fresh off the boat. Seemed a very Irish way to go about it.

On 3/2/2024 at 12:14 AM, atomheartbevo said:

Mormons better prepare their anuses.

Mormons will be fine.

Theres so many of them in the CIA and other federal agencies in addition to controlling the levers of power in Utah and large portions of the west.

Not to mention their logistical prowess and the warehouses of goods they have throughout the US.

If the other Christians try to come at them,  they’re going to be sorry they did.

Mormons aren’t going to let it go down like it did back in the 1800’s. 

• Fuck Around and Find Out 3

I fucking hate religion and what it does to peoples' brains.

But…let’s go with on the bright side thinking here: if these fuckers try that shit for real, they’re going to be hella surprised by what a 30/06 round to the head will do to their brains. FAFO, fascists. Those dumbasses think they’re the only ones who are armed. Big mistake.
  • Hook 'Em 2

18 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

The Christian’s posture towards the earth ought to be that it is ours, not theirs, for we are co-heirs in Christ.

“Gimme that, it’s MINE!”
~ Jesus Christ

6 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Those dumbasses think they’re the only ones who are armed. Big mistake.

A friend -- deeply involved in Leftist America activism -- has told me face-to-face more than once: 

"The Far Left is heavily armed. Very heavily!"

Adding on, "the MAGA fascists will be very surprised!"

A friend -- deeply involved in Leftist America activism -- has told me face-to-face more than once: 

It’s not even/just the “far left.” It’s a lot of pretty ordinary folks. People who don’t fit any mold of “radicals who are obviously armed.” And those people just take a simple stance that should be the American baseline: authoritarians who would end our republic, whether they be commie pinkos or christofasicsts, should be shot in the fucking face.
  • Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, Brisketexan said:

It’s not even/just the “far left.” It’s a lot of pretty ordinary folks. People who don’t fit any mold of “radicals who are obviously armed.” And those people just take a simple stance that should be the American baseline: authoritarians who would end our republic, whether they be commie pinkos or christofasicsts, should be shot in the fucking face.

I have 5 and I don’t even like guns.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, conVINCEd said:

I have 5 and I don’t even like guns.

Same here. Though "don't even like guns" only means you aren't fapping furiously to the gun fetish. 

They have their time and place of course. Their time is occasional and their place is almost always in my floor safe.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, BevoAbyss said:

tenor(22).gif.278e7409c8d513248b45a32b2a5c2ff8.gif

i mean of course.

VengefulQuestionableInexpectatumpleco-size_restricted.gif.15196a4e06b966102005ec27863554ad.gif

we're ALL armed.