The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

3 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Is he a highly visible conservative "Christian" figure?  Then signs point to "yes."

Mix in a little home school element 

• Hook 'Em 2

28 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Do you know a 100% guaranteed way for this "Rescue Team" to save children who are being sexually abused and exploited right now, as we speak?

Bug the devices of every single "youth pastor" in America.  In terms of numbers of abused children it will save, there is no action that could have a higher ROI.  If you REALLY are all about protecting kids from sexual abuse, you'd support that, Tim.  But you're not.  Because you're just another drooling Christofascist dumbfuck who protects the actual predators with every fiber of your being.  Tim Tebow isn't even a piece of shit, because pieces of shit can actually serve a purpose and be turned into fertilizer.  He's worse.

If Tim Tebow is calling for the FBI to start sending armed squads into every evangelical and Catholic church across the country, sign me up. 

• Hook 'Em 7

Just now, MissingInAction said:

Chili cheese tots are my go to stoner munch.

Ugh, if there's one downside of inner loop Houston - all Sonics suck.  Only the Houston 'burbs have good Sonics. 

21 hours ago, staboner said:

ah America. A bunch of people living two separate lives with no moral center or connecting vision of any sort. maybe aliens invade before Nov and you have a fighting chance. fingers crossed. 

I'm kinda hoping the eclipse somehow takes us all out.  Or are there any near Earth objects in the sky right now?

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Ugh, if there's one downside of inner loop Houston - all Sonics suck.  Only the Houston 'burbs have good Sonics. 

I stopped eating Sonic for this very reason (generally don't do fast food anymore anyway). Some locations had shit I wondered if I needed a reservation for and others their food had a texture and taste not unlike what I imagine AI would come up with if someone described verbally what Sonic tasted like. And about half the flavor of the good places. I couldn't risk my hard-earned money and buzz on bad food. lulz

1 minute ago, Biff Tannen said:

WTF does this even mean?

it means he's an asshole

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

I stopped eating Sonic for this very reason (generally don't do fast food anymore anyway). Some locations had shit I wondered if I needed a reservation for and others their food had a texture and taste not unlike what I imagine AI would come up with if someone described verbally what Sonic tasted like. And about half the flavor of the good places. I couldn't risk my hard-earned money and buzz on bad food. lulz

I get it. I really only do Sonic if I’m visiting my mom in magnolia or my sister in Clear Lake. Fast food is just an occasional WB trip these days. Prefer local spots. But a coney and tots and a cherry limeade or ocean water still slaps

15 minutes ago, Js1 said:

I get it. I really only do Sonic if I’m visiting my mom in magnolia or my sister in Clear Lake. Fast food is just an occasional WB trip these days. Prefer local spots. But a coney and tots and a cherry limeade or ocean water still slaps

Braums cherry limeade is way better than Sonics imo. Burgers too. 

• Drool 1

Sometimes they are on skates, but usually just in high tops...but this "Shuffle Girl" video thing set to old songs like Elvis, Johnny Cash, and ELO.  Holy shit, that's sexy as hell.  Boner Jams '24.

Boner Killer '24?  Donald Trump sexually molested Ivanka Trump multiple times in the 1980's and 1990's.  So there's that.

7 minutes ago, safe sex said:

Girls in high tops are also hot 

Well then allow me to add some levity to this thread.  They're a little young (but of age), but cute as hell to watch dance in high tops to my favorite Elvis song.  For tomorrow, we get back to fighting evil because I'm getting old and tired, but the people trying to dim the light aren't taking a day off so I can't either:

Why you gonna be such a boner-killer, dude?  

It does raise a valid point though, what would you do if saw a smoking hot chick wearing those in public?  I don't condone hitting a woman no matter what, but I'd be torn between checking out her ass or punching her in the throat.  

• Hook 'Em 1

37 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Why you gonna be such a boner-killer, dude?  

It does raise a valid point though, what would you do if saw a smoking hot chick wearing those in public?  I don't condone hitting a woman no matter what, but I'd be torn between checking out her ass or punching her in the throat.  

If she looked like Heather Graham in Boogie Nights the only punching being done would be my tongue to her money maker. 

3 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

If she looked like Heather Graham in Boogie Nights the only punching being done would be my tongue to her money maker. 

How you gonna keep em on the farm when they've seen Karl Hungus?  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1

18 hours ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

Today I learned Tim Tebow probably abuses children. 

This.

I guess we should have all known this considering he dated and later married a Miss universe but could somehow forego fucking until they were married.

Something is wrong with that dude

spacer.png

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, Dnaguy said:

This.

I guess we should have all known this considering he dated and later married a Miss universe but could somehow forego fucking until they were married.

spacer.png

Well, he's a conservative Christian, so...

1 minute ago, Dnaguy said:

This.

spacer.png

I bet there are some kids in the Philippines with stories to tell.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 2

2 minutes ago, Dnaguy said:

This.

spacer.png

He's no Osi Umenyiora.

2a1f350cd4b8d6a96c554456c172128b.jpg

This.
demi-leigh-nel-peters-miss-universe-2017-scaled.jpg

I thought he was in the closet.

Ronny Jackson, Amarillo and Wichita Falls' congress member, was demoted from Rear Admiral(ret) to Captain (ret) based on the Navy reviewing allegations about misconduct. I don't think this just occurred but rather just noticed/reported.

On his official House bio, he lists himself as retiring a rear admiral. He's playing word games in that he did retire with that rank but then was demoted. On sub-pages, he does list himself as a retired rear admiral.

Is it a crime to incorrectly claim to be a different rank?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 3