The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

On 4/4/2024 at 4:53 PM, BamaATL said:

I'm gonna have to take exception to the Chili's shot.  The chicken crispers are delicious.  

I haven't been in a Chili's in probably 20 years.  Do they still have the southwestern egg rolls?  Because if they do, I'm gonna have to roll up and get me some.

• Hook 'Em 1

I haven't been in a Chili's in probably 20 years.  Do they still have the southwestern egg rolls?  Because if they do, I'm gonna have to roll up and get me some.
If a genie gave me a box that magically produced Chili's chips, salsa, and SW eggrolls, I would use a wish to grant him his freedom.
  • Hook 'Em 1

12 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Even it that were true, what does it say that he’s willing to reveal it to try to help his campaign?

He's playing the "war hero who took a bullet for his country" angle, obviously.  

So I assume he was screwing around with a firearm in Glacier NP. He shot himself in the arm, paid a fine. He's an idiot that doesn't need to be in a leadership position, but no big deal... I guess.

But how does that connect to his time in Afghanistan? If he shot himself in GNP, why would a NPS Ranger give a shit about a earlier shooting in Afghanistan? If he was shot in Afghanistan, how would being shot in Glacier NP(6700 miles away) be an effective cover story to protect his comrades from Afghanistan?

I'm sure it's somehow Joe Biden's fault.
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Gil Bang said:

1 hour ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Even it that were true, what does it say that he’s willing to reveal it to try to help his campaign?

It's Montana so he likely is aware that the number of sovereign citizens who would ignore the stolen valor angle but COMPLETELY and WHOLEHEARTEDLY blame the fed govt NP service employees is a number far greater than zero than most of us truly want to know. Now, many sovereign citizens turn in their voter cards because reasons, but the ones that don't might somehow feel compelled to support someone thus injured in the line of duty....

10 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

So an Irish Eggroll, an Irish Stew, and an Irish Breakfast all walk into a Chili’s Bar.  I forget the rest of the joke. But everybody got horrible diarrhea 

From an Irish Breakfast?

You, good sir, have a weak weak constitution if you cannot digest a good Irish breakfast. A good long run along the Liffey followed by a full plate and a steaming cup of tea is a wonderful morning in Dublin.

It was just joke construction.  I needed a third item and couldn’t remember any other Irish foods except alcohol.  Your morning sounds lovely.  

I still don’t understand how that not only that north Austin Chili’s survives, it continues to be one of their Top 10 revenue/foot stores year after year.  The only worst 45th franchise is Donald Trump.  

Edited by YGIFS

3 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

It was just joke construction.  I needed a third item and couldn’t remember any other Irish foods except alcohol.  Your morning sounds lovely.  

I still don’t understand how that not only Chili’s survives, it continues to be one of the Top 10 revenue/foot stores year after year.  The only worst 45th franchise is Donald Trump.  

My work has taken me to places where Chili's is the nicest restaurant in town.  

• Hook 'Em 1

12 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

Same. Plenty of them. It was also the only place in some shitholes that would take my corporate Amex. 

37 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

When I first moved to New Orleans, one of my coworkers at the nuclear power plant told me that all the food in New Orleans is way overrated, but he’s finally found a great place to eat.  Being new in town, he picked me up and drove me to…….. a Golden Corral

• Haha 8

Before Texas Roadhouse opened up in our area, Chili's was the only p!ace we could get cfs with cream gravy. They love them some sausage gravy on cfs up this neck of the woods. Chili's has since dropped CDs from their menu here. 

Edited by Underdog

1 hour ago, Gatorubet said:

When I first moved to New Orleans, one of my coworkers at the nuclear power plant told me that all the food in New Orleans is way overrated, but he’s finally found a great place to eat.  Being new in town, he picked me up and drove me to…….. a Golden Corral

f53bf8a4f14f36816886b3cf0e6eff9b--los-si

1 hour ago, Gatorubet said:

He wasn’t wrong, Golden Corral is a great place to eat. 

SIAP. Alabama county GQP chair arrested for murder and sexual torture. Apparently, he sodimized his male victim with a toilet plunger before killing him by hitting him over the head with a hammer.

https://www.al.com/news/huntsville/2024/03/north-alabama-gop-operative-sodomized-man-with-plunger-before-killing-him-court-records-claim.html?outputType=amp
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1
  • Prepare your anus 2

Golden Corral is a great place to eat?  You just made the list pal!  

I had nothing against Chili's until people started carrying assault rifles into capitol buildings around the country demanding they be allowed to eat there during Covid.  I'm actually proud of Chili's for not attempting to make some sick, twisted marketing campaign out of it.  But yeah, we've all eaten there on the road.  I forget that most airports don't have the food options of an ABIA or EWR, so many times I've sat and enjoyed some chips and salsa and a beer at them and had a nice time.  

Years ago, during March Madness and SXSW.  If y'all remember the poster unpaintedhuffhines?  He brings this guy along who had just moved from California to work on his team.  And they pick me up and we're gonna get lunch and beers and watch a game or two before heading to some concerts.  And the California dude is complaining about the lack of authentic restaurants in Austin because he was so used to great dining in soCal.  And we drive by a BJ's Brewhouse.  And he got all excited and we actually spent 2 hours there eating and watching games.  I still think it may have ended up as a punk'd episode because it was like somebody complaining about a Chili's and then seeing an Applebee's and saying, "See now, this is a genuine establishment."  

Signs and wonders....

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, C-Man said:

SIAP. Alabama county GQP chair arrested for murder and sexual torture. Apparently, he sodimized his male victim with a toilet plunger before killing him by hitting him over the head with a hammer.

Man, talk about your shitty SafeWord

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, C-Man said:

https://www.al.com/news/huntsville/2024/03/north-alabama-gop-operative-sodomized-man-with-plunger-before-killing-him-court-records-claim.html?outputType=amp

That’s insanely fucked up. Even for the GQP. 

We've all seen those movies where a murderer goes to the hardware store and buys tarps and saws and duct tape 'n shit.  And the cashier is a little weirded out but just checks 'em out as normal.  

He bought a plunger and a hammer with a MAGA hat on.  This happened, in real life.  What in the ever fucking hell timeline are we on?  

5 hours ago, Gatorubet said:

Probably enough GOP gravy seals have shot themselves at the range that this may swing the vote in his favor?   “He’s just like me!”

When you’re in a cult, you don’t know you’re in a cult, so it’s pretty easy to convince MAGA to not read the libtard media.

4 hours ago, Gil Bang said:

3 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

Same. Plenty of them. It was also the only place in some shitholes that would take my corporate Amex. 

What were you all doing in Oklahoma? O&G stuff?

3 hours ago, YGIFS said:

He bought a plunger and a hammer with a MAGA hat on.  This happened, in real life.  What in the ever fucking hell timeline are we on?  

Given that most MAGA folks are full of shit, the plunger wouldn't raise any suspicion

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

This is what I love about Trump. He fucking cons the shit out of his base, asking for any dollar bills they can spare and basically asking them to eat ramen, while his wife is dropping $7,000 on a dress she’ll wear once or twice for a few hours at a dinner with millionaires and billionaires.

And dumbfuck MAGA will never realize that they are being played by rich people.   

• Hook 'Em 2

34 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

New one I just heard from the in laws:

Biden has something wrong with his eyes and that’s why he wears sunglasses. 

The libs say the sun is really big and super hot and then say that these little sunglasses can protect you from it. It’s silly. 

• Hook 'Em 1

8 hours ago, tchookem said:

So I assume he was screwing around with a firearm in Glacier NP. He shot himself in the arm, paid a fine. He's an idiot that doesn't need to be in a leadership position, but no big deal... I guess.

But how does that connect to his time in Afghanistan? If he shot himself in GNP, why would a NPS Ranger give a shit about a earlier shooting in Afghanistan? If he was shot in Afghanistan, how would being shot in Glacier NP(6700 miles away) be an effective cover story to protect his comrades from Afghanistan?

I'm sure it's somehow Joe Biden's fault.

Ranger-  Tell me about that completely healed and scarred up bullet wound on your arm.

Tim-  Well, you see officer, I just shot myself. 

Ranger- Just now?  It looks like a really old wound and there is absolutely no blood.  Are you sure you weren’t shot years ago…maybe in a war?

Tim- Oh no officer. It happened just now.  Whoops!

Ranger- Well, even though it looks like a wound from years ago, I better write it up and file charges based on what you are telling me!

• Drool 1