The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

I bought a small Roku enabled TV at a garage sale cheap.  Got it home and wanted to test it so I connected it to wifi and it shows a list of channels it can stream for free and OAN is on the list.  Curiosity got the best of me so I flip over to see some incel who was at Jan 6 "But I did not go inside or commit any crimes" guy follows up that statement by saying that it was all planned by the govt and they lured those people into breaking glass, beating cops and entering the building.  They were framed!

Click.

Oh and on this tweet:  At my 9 year old son's football game the other team's coach keeps yelling "What's that smell?" while sniffing his finger like he just picked his ass.  After the game he's in the women's rest room looking under the stalls so my wife chases him out and then reports him to the lady at the front gate.  This is where she sees a white jeep parked right up front with an F.T.K. sticker on the back and in case you don't know what FTK stands for they spell it out in smaller letters as "Fuck Them Kids"  so my wife asked the lady at the entrance is that a pedophile's jeep?  The woman says, no it's my jeep and I have a lot of kids.  My wife mutters lots of pedophiles have kids.

On 4/13/2023 at 4:04 PM, Beau Vine said:

Edited by TexasEd

56 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

What I find amusing is that Joe Biden was "too old" when he ran for POTUS at age 78.

Does anybody want to hazard a guess as to how old Donald Trump will be in November 2024?

But he's in tip top shape and has a sharp mind....

120719095137-trump-international-course-golfing.jpg.d7c1fb52feec8cdc737a7345a9b19a44.jpg

We now go live to the instructor's original training video on the Uzi 9mm which may look like a corny 80's action sequence, but think about how prescient this throwaway scene is when you hear what the clerk says to him about the waiting period:

• Haha 1

I worked some menial jobs as a teenager (albeit at normal hours), but when I said, "Not on Saturday, I've got a double"...I didn't mean a 14-hour shift at a fucking grain silo or dive bar, I meant a double-header in connie mack baseball.  

What in the fuck?  How is this not more talked about?  You're gonna trade your children's lives to keep 19 Latinos out of a meat-packing plant in Davenport, IA?  

Bold flex, dipshits.

"Real Housewives: Central Michigan"  I love everybody manages not to lose the ash of their cigarettes.  I forget from my youth how much people in the midwest still smoke.  

If you had a drink for every time she says, "By the power invested me", you'd still wouldn't be as fucked up as she was.

What was the event?  Clare, Michigan is literally about as remote as you can get in that state with the exception of the Yooper.  

17 minutes ago, StassneyHorn said:

I don’t want to rewatch but is she making fun of the drunk woman for saying “By the power invested in me” instead of “by the power vested in me” 

No, she has power as Secretary, I don't think she's aping the other lady (the chair).  She's just shit-hammered.  (As is apparently everyone else in the room.)

1 hour ago, jimmyjazz said:

"Descending?"  They've been there the whole time.

True, we just didn't have cell phones everywhere filming it.

44 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

"Real Housewives: Central Michigan"  I love everybody manages not to lose the ash of their cigarettes.  I forget from my youth how much people in the midwest still smoke.  

If you didn't know better and if the accents didn't give it away, you'd think it was a good old-fashioned HOA meeting in East Texas.

44 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

If you had a drink for every time she says, "By the power invested me", you'd still wouldn't be as fucked up as she was.

What was the event?  

It was a bunch of middle-aged people who were trying to hold a He-Man fan club meeting, but couldn't get "by the Power of Grayskull" followed by "I HAVE THE POWER"

She honestly reminded me of the Priest in "The Exorcist" when he would chant, "It's the power of christ who compels you!  It's the power of christ who compels you!"  

If that other drunk GOP cunt's head woulda spun around and she vomited whatever shitty drink she was having', I'd shrug, "Yeah, for this simulation...this tracks."