The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

28 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

add him to the list:

And this motherfucker would have gotten off with suspended prison / jail time (for raping a foster child over multiple years) if the court hadn't rejected his plea deal:

In a proposed plea agreement filed for court's consideration dated Nov. 7, the maximum sentence for Koskan would have had a suspended execution of sentence with prison and jail time suspended. That plea agreement would have also included the following:

• Completing a psycho-sexual assessment as well as pay the victim's individual therapy sessions with a therapist of her choosing if she decides to attend therapy, according to the agreement.
  • Paying the victim's course of study, including any tuition, fees, books and room/board at an accredited academic institution. The obligation will cease upon the victim's graduation or until she reaches the age of 22, whichever comes first, according to court documents.
  • A 2017 Chevy Malibu in the victim's possession provided by Koskan will be signed over to her guaranteeing her continued use of the vehicle.
  • Providing health, eye and dental insurance for the victim until she graduates or reaches the age of 22, whichever comes first, according to court documents.
  • Koskan will have no contact, either by direct or indirect means, except as authorized by the court with the victim.

Judge rejects Joel Koskan's plea deal in child abuse case (argusleader.com)

wtf-what-the-fuck.gif

Good callback.  She did have a natural beauty about her.  Cocaine and in-laws who launder money to pay for plastic surgery can be a compelling temptation though.  

Also Joel Koskan can be reached at 605-452-3445.  He was a truck driver at one point.  Those guys do a pretty damn good job of policing their 'community of the road.'  He's going to have a rather harsh time in prison.  He should get used to the idea of eating every meal through a straw.  

1 hour ago, Gap03 said:

And this motherfucker would have gotten off with suspended prison / jail time (for raping a foster child over multiple years) if the court hadn't rejected his plea deal:

Dude, I don't know what you're so indignant about -- he was going to give her his 2017 Chevy Malibu!!!

2012-chevrolet-malibu-1ls-sedan-angular-

AND THAT'S NOT ALLL!!!!  He also offered to pay for the educational and medical expenses for this girl!! ...who was his foster child.  Eh.

And I was wondering how in the hell a Dem won a race in South Dakota, but these accusations came out before the election, and Mr. Felony Incest (R) still got 41% of the votes.

Edited by Beau Vine

owen-wilson-owen.gif

https://www.cnn.com/2023/04/12/politics/arizona-house-republican-expelled-liz-harris/index.html

State Rep. Liz Harris was expelled Wednesday from the Arizona House of Representatives for ethics violations resulting from inviting a conspiracy theorist to publicly testify before lawmakers earlier this year.

The resolution to expel the first-term Republican, elected in November, stated that she had brought “disrepute and embarrassment to the House of Representatives,” resulting in “disorderly behavior.” Forty-six Arizona representatives in the GOP-controlled House voted to remove her from her elected position, meeting a two-thirds threshold to expel lawmakers. Thirteen members opposed her expulsion.

CNN reached out to Harris at her legislative office and personal number. She has not responded to CNN’s request for comment.

ADVERTISING

Arizona Rep. Lupe Diaz, a fellow Republican, voted to expel Harris, saying on the House floor, “We need to have integrity in the institution, and I do not take this vote lightly. I do vote yes.”

Rep. Alex Kolodin, also a Republican, defended Harris ahead of the vote. “They [the public] will perceive that they don’t have a true voice in this body because when they elect somebody to rock the boat, and she does it … admittedly in the wrong way … a way that should have been better considered, that that member will be expelled. So, in order to protect this body, to preserve public trust and confidence in us and more importantly in the legislature as a means for being the peoples voice, and bringing about real change, I do sadly but resolutely vote no.”

When the resolution was passed, a voice off camera could be heard yelling, “Shame on you. Shame, shame, shame!”

The Arizona Legislature live stream then cut off.

In February, Harris had invited Jacqueline Breger to present findings of what Breger and Harris claimed were an investigation. Breger spewed a number of lies and attacks against public officials, including Democratic Gov. Katie Hobbs. One of those lies spread on social media and resulted in Hobbs responding with a joke before cameras saying, “No, I am not involved with the Sinaloa cartel. I’m not taking bribes from them and I’m not laundering their money.”

Harris is a well-known conspiracy theorist and election denier in Arizona. She was a constant figure during the GOP-led review of Maricopa County’s 2020 ballots. Election experts condemned the review calling it an attempt to overturn the state’s election results.

Arizona House Democrats issued a statement supporting the expulsion, saying that “misinformation, lies and conspiracies are not harmless, and it’s not just politics.” They noted that the lies presented in Breger’s televised testimony were picked up by partisan media and social media influencers.

“The integrity of our institution was damaged in that moment. That damage continues to accumulate, and for that there must be accountability,” House Democrats said in their statement.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Foosters said:

Also, let's not forget that the 2017 Chevy Malibu was one of the last models to have both a CD player AND Bluetooth, which is a lot of value that really isn't factored into the Kelley BBV

2017 was a great year for malibus !

And let's stick a fork in the double standard:  12 year olds are too precious to view Michelangelo's David, but they're not too old to get legally boned by a pedophile.
These micro dicked freaks just don't want kids having unrealistic notions of penis size before they try to molest them.
  • Haha 2

15 hours ago, Red Five said:

“… and this is my son Timmy. He’s about to start middle school. And it’s been a pretty big summer for him, between getting ready for that, and getting married.”

I think it's only the girls they want to marry off at 12. The boys gotta wait their turn. 

• Hook 'Em 2

I can't believe of all my sarcastic, twisted, verbose ideas...that conversion therapy for a case of beer is not only plausible, but profitable.  

If you don't believe we are living in a simulation, you're a fucking moron.  

II'm not gonna get into the historical semantics of what a fucking idiot he is.  But just know that if you ever find yourself, or another adult, using the term "Nazis" followed up by "Per Se..."  just shoot yourself and/or that other person.  

1 hour ago, tx 3 putt said:

Jeff Goldblum What GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

please die, today would be nice 

Hey fuck face, the gas chambers were invented because the repeated mass murder of jews by mowing them down with machine guns over mass graves was having too much of a psychological toll on SS troops, so they needed a more efficient method.  Goddamnit. 

• Rage+1 5

^

Good point.  

And I'm going to Heydrich the shit outta this dilemma and concoct a way where the MAGA folks feed one another into the ovens.  If we do this right, their 2024 civil war, the 25mm truly dangerous among them will liquidate one another.  'the Purge'...On Acid

On 4/13/2023 at 4:44 PM, jimmyjazz said:

And let's stick a fork in the double standard:  12 year olds are too precious to view Michelangelo's David, but they're not too old to get legally boned by a pedophile.

On 4/13/2023 at 4:47 PM, Red Five said:

“… and this is my son Timmy. He’s about to start middle school. And it’s been a pretty big summer for him, between getting ready for that, and getting married.”

Apparently happening in Llano. 3rd graders dude. 

On 4/13/2023 at 12:37 PM, Macanudo said:

It would be awesome to find out that's really rebadged Budweiser from A-B.

No idea if it's true, but in the comments section of the vid:

When you look up the chain of Ultra Right Beer, you find that its parent company is Goose Island. Fun Fact, Goose Island is actually owned by Budweiser. Thus, Ultra right beer is literally just Bud Lite in a new can at a jacked up price.

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

On 4/13/2023 at 8:35 AM, HenryJames said:

Why doesn't he know how to throw a baseball?

He doesn't get any separation on that throw so he is mostly pushing the ball which creates the "girl throw" mechanics. He also arm bars during his swing, I would pitch low and inside to strike out that puto.

• Like 1