The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

36 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

Peter Navarro’s trial is next week. He says this case will cost him $1.7 million in legal fees and he has only raised $360K in donations, so he needs people to urgently send more money.

https://x.com/ronfilipkowski/status/1697799127445164052?s=42&t=laXV3iaYeqDlzCHsJUvRCQ

He can tell Trump’s people “pay my bills or I talk about everything”.

58 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

Peter Navarro’s trial is next week. He says this case will cost him $1.7 million in legal fees and he has only raised $360K in donations, so he needs people to urgently send more money.

https://x.com/ronfilipkowski/status/1697799127445164052?s=42&t=laXV3iaYeqDlzCHsJUvRCQ

Don’t help him. 

• Hook 'Em 2

Most of these people have a pretty damn good hole card.  All-expense paid flip on Trump given that they know and how sloppy he was with phone and email records.  

Three issues though even after legal exoneration:

1.  Trump sues you for libel/slander/defamation/etc.  And you can't go back to the fundraising woes 

2.  You get out of future grifts down the road which could be yuge.  

3.  Trump has already proven he has no problem releasing, barely veiled threats to his political and judicial enemies.  His acolytes are vulnerable, stupid, and armed to the teeth.  May be worth it to debase myself to make legal ends meet, and play nice with Commander Dipshit publicly.  Because one or two tweets or video comments and you spend the rest of your life looking over your shoulder and checking in with your wife and kids 7x a day wondering if this is the last time you ever see them again.  Somebody is going to be made an example of.  Not saying it's Navarro, but they are absolutely going to murder one of these state's witnesses or co-conspirators.  And I am dying to see what the rest of them do in reaction. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, YGIFS said:

Most of these people have a pretty damn good hole card.  All-expense paid flip on Trump given that they know and how sloppy he was with phone and email records.  

Three issues though even after legal exoneration:

1.  Trump sues you for libel/slander/defamation/etc.  And you can't go back to the fundraising woes 

2.  You get out of future grifts down the road which could be yuge.  

3.  Trump has already proven he has no problem releasing, barely veiled threats to his political and judicial enemies.  His acolytes are vulnerable, stupid, and armed to the teeth.  May be worth it to debase myself to make legal ends meet, and play nice with Commander Dipshit publicly.  Because one or two tweets or video comments and you spend the rest of your life looking over your shoulder and checking in with your wife and kids 7x a day wondering if this is the last time you ever see them again.  Somebody is going to be made an example of.  Not saying it's Navarro, but they are absolutely going to murder one of these state's witnesses or co-conspirators.  And I am dying to see what the rest of them do in reaction. 

If they are facing jail time or complete financial ruin, I don't think they give a fuck about any of those three things. 

1. Trump isn't going to be able to sue them if they start dropping text messages/emails, or pointing prosecutors to text messages/emails, or basically anything that can be verified and can stand up in court.  And Trump will be worried about the prosecution, and he'd have to find some lawyers to work for free on suing people who testified under oath, knowing that Trump will lose the case.

2. If they can't get the grift to pay their legal bills now, and if Trump's coffers are starting to run dry, the grift down the road is not gonna happen.

3. The nutters haven't been going after Jack Smith or Fanni Willis, which is where most of Trump's ire is directed, and if they aren't showing up to actually defend Trump in some way when he's been indicted, and if/when shit goes down for Trump, they will forget any and all witnesses (and there's something like 90+ Republicans who are going to be testifying against Trump whether they want to or not) and focus their ire on Smith/Willis/etc.

• Like 2

if you add up the sentences of all the officials and aides to Trump who've already served/are serving their time PLUS the J.6 sentences for what will inevitably close to 1000 felons (granted, they weren't in direct employ of/in contact with Trump)...his administration will be responsible for more prison time than the Nuremberg trials.  Granted Nuremberg guys got more time per person, and some were executed...But that's a great record for America to be very proud of.  

On 9/2/2023 at 10:06 AM, Nice Guy Eddie said:

While reading a CNN story about one GA county in the election prosecutions and residents opinions about Trump, I caught this gem:

“We let ‘em in the army and sorta in our schools, so why are they still complaining?” Some generations can’t leave fast enough. This quote wasn’t the point of the article but I’m sure the writer couldn’t leave this out of the story. I bet the interviewees brought up race without any prompt. Racists always bring up race.

Southern rural Georgia, in this case Coffee County (where the election data theft took place), is as bad as any part of Mississippi, especially with the olds.  Sad to say, there is no cure, aside from them leaving this planet.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

On 8/31/2023 at 2:03 PM, YGIFS said:

I'm twisted in that I thoroughly enjoy watching people see the errors of their ways and break in real time.  I even get paid to do it sometimes.  When they look back on the folly of their lives and wish they had it all to do over, but they can't.  And in that instant of realization, they are reduced to their most regrettably infantile existence.  As I've said before, it is a high that no drug or drink or extreme sport can match.  And I enjoy doing the same kinda thing, albeit nowhere as directly with regard to politics online, on campus, on boards, etc.  

But I tried to talk to family (blood and mostly in-laws) about the errors of worshipping at the altar of Trump a few years ago.  And you can see the paradoxical regret in their eyes, they know it was wrong but it's too late to admit to being conned.  And it feels wrong.  I felt worse than they did.  I don't have the sterner stuff some of you do.  I can't hold up the mirror to people I'm blood or in-laws with and show them how wrong they've been and how naive they were for the ruse.  I should, and all of us doing it would improve the country 100x-fold.  But I just can't with family.  I just have to let them go and live with this shit in their heads and hearts until they're dead.  And they know that I know and that makes it even more awkward.  For some people, this is all they have.  And wrong as that is, I can't take that from family.  And so I take it out on other people, with a giant fucking smile on my face.  It's not intrepid by any means, but it's more fun than coke speedballs marinated in bourbon off a hot chick's ass.  

I can throw it in their faces publicly because they were cruel and mean as fuck to support him.  Had to be--that's his brand.  He offered them the opportunity to be public jackasses, and smite their neighbors. Are you a racist?  Good so am I, let's stop hiding and take back America.  And we'll grab some pussy along the way and fuck up women's autonomy.  And they not only elected him, they anointed him as a savior.  Talk about worshiping false idols.  Now that he's shown his cards and left them high and dry, they still support his brand of cruelty.  Cultists are still sending a self claimed billionaire money.  

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 2

On 8/31/2023 at 1:03 PM, YGIFS said:

I'm twisted in that I thoroughly enjoy watching people see the errors of their ways and break in real time.  I even get paid to do it sometimes.  When they look back on the folly of their lives and wish they had it all to do over, but they can't.  And in that instant of realization, they are reduced to their most regrettably infantile existence.  As I've said before, it is a high that no drug or drink or extreme sport can match. 

11l0tv7.0.jpg

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, BamaATL said:

Southern rural Georgia, in this case Coffee County (where the election data theft took place), is as bad as any part of Mississippi, especially with the olds.  Sad to say, there is no cure, aside from them leaving this planet.  

I hear that Fauci and the deep state have infiltrated every single vaccine maker. No one should take Covid vaccinations, flu shots, shingles shots, pneumonia shots, or any of those Bill Gates nanobot poisons that will turn Patriot Christians into Communist Muslims.

This is especially true for older Patriots.  Please share this information on all your social media, and at church, to keep AOC and Hunter Biden from accessing your personal information via vaccine intake questionnaires. 

• Like 2
  • Rage+1 1
  • Drool 1

1 hour ago, Gatorubet said:

I hear that Fauci and the deep state have infiltrated every single vaccine maker. No one should take Covid vaccinations, flu shots, shingles shots, pneumonia shots, or any of those Bill Gates nanobot poisons that will turn Patriot Christians into Communist Muslims.

This is especially true for older Patriots.  Please share this information on all your social media, and at church, to keep AOC and Hunter Biden from accessing your personal information via vaccine intake questionnaires. 

Okay See What I Did There GIF - Okay Ok See What I Did There GIFs

8 hours ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

I can't believe a fundamentally dishonest guy who posted under an alias on neo-nazi websites would use the death of an entrepreneur and working musician who sang of enjoying your free time to push a Work Sets You Free message.

Happy Labor Day, y'all!

He pushes his book to people who don't read.  Hate that he's associated with UT, but until students look at his body of work and say, I'm not taking his class and supporting his ideology, I guess he'll have a job. Sad.

• Rage+1 1

23 hours ago, Gatorubet said:

Someone needs to post his work phone and email, as well as his private cell and his home address - and publish on some parrot head website.  Then there can be some adult, decent conversation between the gentleman and the parrot heads.

Considering the not insubstantial overlap between Parrothead boomers and MAGA, I’m glad they are seeing that. 

2 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

I think he's been "disassociated" from UT.

Between the Salem Center and Civitas Institute, I’m sure the Phrenology and Hologram Bracelet dept will have a new race science fellow soon enough. 

• Like 1

Y'all know I can't imbed pics, but that dude looks like Malvin/Mr. Potato Head (Eddie Deezen) from 'War Games' fucked the ugliest conscripted S.S. female and had a kid they should have put on a train.  

Guy's one wine cooler away from a pedophile incident or a telethon.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, TheStoicPaisano said:

He takes pride in his grits.

Later as Nero Wolfe he ascended the scale gastronomically. Mrs CC and I have been working through the 2001-2002 Nero Wolfe episodes on Youtube, somehow I was unaware of their existence. Private detective who humiliates lawyers and cops, then eats like a gourmet.

• Hook 'Em 2