The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

21 hours ago, Homesickhorn said:

Just unloaded my trailer and pulled into Kerrville. Stopped by a bar that one of my best girlfriends since 6th grade runs. It’s a tradition that I swing by and say hey. Getting out of my truck, about to walk in, and here’s the glory.
fa93fce324628f9b22b03ab688db8923.jpg

Ahhhhhhhh, Kerrville.

I’ll keep y’all posted.

I saw one of those in the school drop off line Monday.  It was a black F-150 with TX plate NZW-8830 if anyone is interested.

• Hook 'Em 1

6 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Fuck those hypocritical pieces of shit.  Trump's GODDAMNED CAMPAIGN SLOGAN WAS TO LOCK UP HIS OPPONENT.  Fuck every one of them.

THIS IS WHAT YOU FUCKING ASKED FOR, YOU FUCKING FUCKS.  NOW EAT IT. EAT ALL OF IT, YOU PIECES OF SHIT.

200w (3).gif

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, longhornmatt said:

That’s apparently true about Oprah.  https://www.architecturaldigest.com/story/oprah-winfrey-buys-870-acres-in-maui

Kula is in the center of the island, so not really prime real estate by Maui standards.  But that’s still way less than I’d ever dream.  I think Oprah might be good at business.  

It’s so she can build a volcano lair in which to drink the blood of children. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Drool 1

11 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

What do they get out of these types of conspiracies?  Is it a climate change denial thing?

11 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

Dont forget the dopamine hit their stupid brains get for believing they know something special that others don't. That's what this dumbshit is really all about: A lonely and unhappy society that looks for whatever quick fucking hit of "I'm special" they can get at any given fucking moment. Because we're a sad, depressed society addicted to fleeting happiness. 

Yep, it's all about knowing things that nobody else knows about, about being "awake" (not "woke") to what is really happening in the world while everybody else is sleepwalking around you.

And the fact that it's easier to convince somebody of a lie, than to convince them that they've been lied to.

10 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

It would be so much easier if they just all started an OnlyFans page.

It would be easier if they'd stick to UFO and JFK assassination bullshit.

On 8/13/2023 at 7:34 PM, Biff Tannen said:

Ok, I'm going to comment here, because I am probably one of the only people on this site that understands the importance of water caches in the desert.  Granted, my experience is from a hiking standpoint on an established trail, but nonetheless, when you are walking through the desert of the southern US, there is very little water (duh). 

There is little more joy than being close to out of water and seeing a cache of gallons awaiting you on your uphill climb of 15+ miles in the heat and sun and dust. 

The idea that people would be taking away water from these migrants is PURE EVIL.  This is not something citizens of a free nation that strives to make the world a better place would do.  

If the people taking water away from these migrants are caught, they should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.  I won't say here what they really deserve.

Its border patrol:

483BE35600000578-5280153-image-a-24_1516

Lets make sure we all understand what is happening in that picture: A border patrol agent is pouring out water that was left in the desert to help migrants in areas where migrant deaths due to heat are common.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/members-group-giving-food-water-migrants-convicted-misdemeanors-n960816

Anybody rememeber the story of a local judge who stopped on the highway in S. Texas and gave some migrants some water who were literally dying and trying to flag down cars for help?

Then she called 911, and waited with the migrants.

Then got arrested by border patrol for aiding illegal immigration.

I 'member.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/10/us/texas-border-good-samaritan.html

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 7

1 hour ago, High Plains Drifter said:

Its border patrol:

Lets make sure we all understand what is happening in that picture: A border patrol agent is pouring out water that was left in the desert to help migrants in areas where migrant deaths due to heat are common.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/members-group-giving-food-water-migrants-convicted-misdemeanors-n960816

Anybody rememeber the story of a local judge who stopped on the highway in S. Texas and gave some migrants some water who were literally dying and trying to flag down cars for help?

I 'member.

That asshole should be charged with manslaughter.

• Hook 'Em 4

On 8/16/2023 at 11:47 AM, High Plains Drifter said:

Its border patrol:

I 'member.

he deserves to hang 

• Hook 'Em 6

32 minutes ago, C-Man said:

Latest conspiracy fever dreams from the socials:

b6cb7ec95af94b1306a3c5aabba72fb5.jpg

Lol at comparing the amounts given to a fucking country and to an individual U.S. citizen. And acting like that's the full extent of the federal assistance they'll get is cute. 

The people who spread this disingenuous bullshit should be liquidated. 

2 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Have you guys seen the Rupublicans account on Instagram?  It's here:  https://www.instagram.com/rupublicans/

The creator uses AI to put Republicans in drag clothing. It's hard to decide on a favorite, though right now I'm leaning toward the Giuliani one I'm posting here.

Probably didn't need AI to do one for Lindsey Graham.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

That's the miracle of AI.  The computer must have done several days of computations, though. 

ChatGPT could write the next hit by The Beatles in 2 seconds, but this thing, this thing is stressing the limits of computing power.

1 hour ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

That's the miracle of AI.  The computer must have done several days of computations, though. 

ChatGPT could write the next hit by The Beatles in 2 seconds, but this thing, this thing is stressing the limits of computing power.

Here’s my brain-worm addled acquaintance’s latest musing on the socials:

Russia has allegedly submitted 2,000 pages worth of evidence to the UN, which accuses Big Pharma and the ‘Deep State’ of manufacturing the COVID pandemic.

47 minutes ago, C-Man said:

Here’s my brain-worm addled acquaintance’s latest musing on the socials:

You should start acting weird when that stuff comes up, and just say "look, just some friendly advice - you are talking about things the Deep State doesn't want you talking about, and if I were you, I'd be careful. They may have missed you with COVID-19, but they may not miss you with COVID-24."

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Drool 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

You should start acting weird when that stuff comes up, and just say "look, just some friendly advice - you are talking about things the Deep State doesn't want you talking about, and if I were you, I'd be careful. They may have missed you with COVID-19, but they may not miss you with COVID-24."

Much better than my “Russia ” response
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, TexEx15 said:

"The federal government cannot be the arbiter of truth," the proposal states.

I'm the president of The United States and no federal official has any authority to dispute that. 

• Hook 'Em 1