All things lottery

Wally Fairway

17 hours ago, hundredTT said:

One billion dollars!! …off course that’s not the real amount, but still so much dough you could do whatever the fuck you want. 

Picking out my mansion now.  

I'm gonna buy T. Boone Pickens' ranch in Pampa.  

https://www.landsoftexas.com/property/64672-acres-in-Roberts-County-Texas/10355188/

Edited by Trey3216
  • Hook 'Em 1

[mention=458]Wally Fairway[/mention] You know what the odds are that your first numbers hit?  Sheesh...

I'm guessing you are gonna say they are not the same as the odds of any other set of numbers being drawn?

The "problem" I see is that he would have to share with 25,000 other winners...

1 hour ago, Surly Bevo said:

Ain’t none of you assholes winning shit

1 hour ago, Surly Bevo said:

Ain’t none of you assholes winning shit

Say what it again
Jokes is on you asshole - I won $10 a couple of weeks ago (and it has only cost me about $30 to play the lottery this year) SO HA

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

Don’t most of us play the same numbers over and over? I’ve used pretty much the same ones for a long while and I’ll add to them occasionally.

id be happy just to win a million 

i say "quick pick" over and over, so, it'd be really weird if i played the same numbers over and over.  real rosencrantz and guildenstern are dead type of situation. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, F250 said:

1 billion is 50 chicks at the same time kinda money.

3 questions: how much is a confiscated russian yacht?  how many girls can i fit on said confiscated russian yacht?  what's the risk of polonium poisoning associated with owning a confiscated russian yacht?

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

Don’t most of us play the same numbers over and over? I’ve used pretty much the same ones for a long while and I’ll add to them occasionally.

id be happy just to win a million 

I used to play the same numbers all the time until I forgot to buy a ticket one night and realized that if they drew my numbers I would have to kill myself.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

13 hours ago, closetohumping said:

It’s our eoq (I know doesn’t align with everyone else) and I’m in sales.  Times like this is when I hope I win the lottery

Once it was confirmed I had indeed won, it would be zero days before I told them I would be leaving the company, effective immediately.  I don't hate my job or my employer, and there's no animosity, but the functionality of that relationship would change immediately.

2 hours ago, slorch said:

Once it was confirmed I had indeed won, it would be zero days before I told them I would be leaving the company, effective immediately.  I don't hate my job or my employer, and there's no animosity, but the functionality of that relationship would change immediately.

Not me.  I'd collect the money, get it set up in various accounts and then quit.  I  wouldnt be the most productive employee during that time.

• Hook 'Em 2

single ticket sold in Illiniois winner. 

legit good luck to that person.   I am pretty sure ILL doesnt have a way to redeem annonymously.

which means everyone is gonna know who just won. and all the freaky freaky's of the world are about to come busting down their door. 

Edited by AUS-97HORN

9 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Lol.  Winning ticket out of Des Plaines.  Wasn’t me.  Heard after tax lump sum will be 350ish.  That’s amazing but far from a billion dollars.  Damn shame I say.  

1.2 is the annuity.  Cash option is like $700mil.  Fed tax down to 350 and then state of Illinois is what 5%?  So another 35 mil.   315mil net

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, midtown said:

1.2 is the annuity.  Cash option is like $700mil.  Fed tax down to 350 and then state of Illinois is what 5%?  So another 35 mil.   315mil net

Yeah I’d happily put up with all of that. I’d definitely go lump sum too, I’d be worried some weird shit happens in the future & payments get cut off. 

Has anyone from TX ever won one of these huge lottos? Seems like the Midwest/Northeast get most of the winners.

• 3 months later...