Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy

bad_teammate

6 hours ago, Foosters said:

That dude spends his weekdays working as a CVS manager and weekends cosplaying as a bad ass.

lulz

2 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

Emails show Secret Service in contact with Oath Keepers. Good times

I've told the story before, the details don't really matter.  My uncle (mom's sister's husband) was a complete shitbag . . . and a Secret Service agent on Nixon's detail.

Emphasis "shitbag".

So Roseanne doesn't reveal at the end that it was all a fictional workup for her to deal with Dan's death?  She didn't win the lottery and the kids didn't marry the right people?  But rather, she ends up in a fine, golden tower in a romantic relationship with a man who attempted to overthrow the U.S. government and fuck over hardworking people like those she knew and loved in Lanford, Illinois?  Which, by the way, SIMULATION ALERT, is located in the real life Illinois County (based on the other cities they reference on the show being right nearby)---named Fulton County.  

And oh yeah, Roseanne writes about the Chinese releasing a plague upon humanity which her new lover helps spread by telling people not to protect themselves against it.  And he cheats on her with a sentient thumb named Majorie.  It was  weird finale.  It all takes place in a snowglobe filled with uncut cocaine.

• Rage+1 1

No words.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/oan-and-mayor-of-magaville-make-the-absolute-cringiest-right-wing-media-reaction-to-trumps-arrest

Right after former President Donald Trump was arrested and booked in Georgia, rapper Forgiato Blow, the self-described “Mayor of MAGAville,” dropped “Real America,” his new single fuming about the most recent criminal indictment against the ex-president.

While the song is your run-of-the-mill pro-Trump propaganda from a man who calls himself “Trump’s Nephew,” the video goes full cringe mode by casting several personalities from far-right conspiratorial network One America News, including the channel’s 82-year-old owner decked out in shades.

The song shares its title with the primetime OAN show hosted by Dan Ball, who features prominently in the video and introduces the song with a monologue about how “patriots are fed up” because Trump has been indicted for the fourth time by the “corrupt Biden regime justice system.”

Throughout the video, which is barely two minutes long, Forgiato Blow is not only shown behind the anchor’s desk at OAN with Ball but also walking through the halls of the network and interacting with the staff. Ball, meanwhile, bops along to the beat whenever he’s not holding up an American flag, bumping fists with the rapper, or ripping up a paper with the phrase “Trump Indictment #4” written on it.

Yeah, that's enough.  On to the video:

• Haha 1

That's a shame. Should have signed up for Obamacare

'Joe the Plumber,' who confronted Obama during 2008 presidential campaign, dies at 49

Aug. 28 (UPI) -- Samuel Joseph Wurzelbacher, who became known as "Joe the Plumber" during Barack Obama's 2008 presidential campaign, has died at the age of 49.

Wurzelbacher died Sunday after battling Stage 3 pancreatic cancer, according to an online fundraising campaign.

"It's with great sadness that I post this update: Joe passed away earlier this morning and entered our Lord's heavenly home," a friend wrote on the page Sunday. "Joe had been too sick and in too much pain to get out of bed lately and his goal was to get Katie and their kids moved to her hometown surrounded by family."

The Toledo, Ohio, native, who is survived by his wife and four children, became known as "Joe the Plumber" in 2008 after challenging Obama, who was on the campaign trail for president, about his tax plan and how it would negatively affect small businesses.

Wurzelbacher went on to become a conservative activist and commentator. He ran as a Republican for Ohio's 9th congressional district in the House of Representatives in 2012, losing to Democratic incumbent Marcy Kaptur.

During his campaign, Wurzelbacher defended a video which critics say blamed the Holocaust on gun control.

"All I said was gun control was implemented then governments proceeded to violate human rights," he said in June 2012. "Nowhere did I mention the Holocaust or was I even talking about it."

Two years later, Wurzelbacher wrote an open letter to the parents of the victims of the Isla Vista shooting saying that their children's deaths did not trump his constitutional right to bear arms.

"We still have the Right to Bear Arms and I intend to continue to speak out for that right, and against those who would restrict it -- even in the face of this horrible incident by this sad and insane individual," Wurzelbacher wrote in May 2014.

On Monday, Wurzelbacher's wife called her husband "an average, honorable man trying to do great things for the country he loved so deeply after being thrust into the public eye for asking a question."

9 hours ago, Storm the Field said:

Lol.jpg.95df438e3f98e3631d479c985719cc82.jpg

I admit I did not know that was Montpelier, Vermont.  But before reading any of the copy, I recognized that immediately as the cover photo of our U.S. history/Social Studies textbook in Mr. Barnes' 4th grade class.  That image is tattoo'd on the inside of my brain for all time.  

And so I'm giving Haley a pass on this.  Because in her state, there are no history books...only statutes of Southern Patriots.  And social studies is leftist indoctrination so they've burned all the text books.  There's no way they could possibly know where this photo is from.  

• Hook 'Em 1

11 hours ago, YGIFS said:

I admit I did not know that was Montpelier, Vermont.  But before reading any of the copy, I recognized that immediately as the cover photo of our U.S. history/Social Studies textbook in Mr. Barnes' 4th grade class.  That image is tattoo'd on the inside of my brain for all time.  

And so I'm giving Haley a pass on this.  Because in her state, there are no history books...only statutes of Southern Patriots.  And social studies is leftist indoctrination so they've burned all the text books.  There's no way they could possibly know where this photo is from.  

Rep for statutes

• Hook 'Em 1

I didn't want to start a new thread -- this will have to do.

What EXACTLY is going on with the freakout over drag shows, etc.?  I admit, I don't really understand why there might be a movement to host drag readings for children, but if the parents are cool with that, I am too.  But drag shows?  They've literally been going on for centuries.  Isn't the average drag show pretty self-contained in a club that no straight hillbilly nazi would want to patronize, anyway?

I understand the underlying push is to limit all freedoms, but it seems such a small demographic to focus on.  Maybe the thought is to target larger and larger demographics with success against the smaller ones; i.e., drag -> gay -> racial minorities -> women?

1 hour ago, jimmyjazz said:

I didn't want to start a new thread -- this will have to do.

What EXACTLY is going on with the freakout over drag shows, etc.?  I admit, I don't really understand why there might be a movement to host drag readings for children, but if the parents are cool with that, I am too.  But drag shows?  They've literally been going on for centuries.  Isn't the average drag show pretty self-contained in a club that no straight hillbilly nazi would want to patronize, anyway?

I understand the underlying push is to limit all freedoms, but it seems such a small demographic to focus on.  Maybe the thought is to target larger and larger demographics with success against the smaller ones; i.e., drag -> gay -> racial minorities -> women?

Seeing drag shows makes their nether regions tingle and they don't like that.  

• Hook 'Em 1

Drag story times are just fun for kids. Someone in an elaborate outfit, with wild makeup on, reads stories and tells age-appropriate jokes. It's also a good way to expose kids to non-hetero, non-cisgender people. Like, yeah, the person up there who looks like Joan Crawford mixed with a Bratz doll is actually a man! And that's okay! 

The conservative fury about them is just that they associate drag specifically with trans people and trans people are easy targets.

Edited by safe sex
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

• Pancho changed the title to Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy