Would you vote for Nikkie Haley?

Doc Reeves

10 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

This.  As a R who has strayed it would be hard to vote any R with ties to the Turd.  But the Democrats roll out some lunatic and I might be tempted.  

Just curious, what do you consider lunatic? Like Bernie lunatic or randy Quaid lunatic? 

1 minute ago, seven said:

Just curious, what do you consider lunatic? Like Bernie lunatic or randy Quaid lunatic? 

To me Bernie is a lunatic.  Too far left fiscally.  That being said I’d vote Bernie over Trump - I would have this past time too.  And I’d also vote Bernie over anyone who openly accepted Trump’s endorsement.  So I may be voting D for a while.  

Oh and to add to this...I’m as far left as it gets on social issues...we’ll I’m not that anti gun but the NRA can get fucked. 

And neither party is fiscally conservative these days.  Even if one was, when push comes to shove, social issues are more important to me vs fiscal issues.  I’ll never hurt for money so it’s an easy choice.  Not so humble brag?  There’s many like me out there.  And the R are losing a lot of power. I’m happy to donate to Beto all day vs Satan.  Dollars be damned.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

I don't think I'll ever vote for a Republican again.

This.

2 hours ago, Hammock said:

Economy is doing well and no war.

Well I'm glad to hear that we've finally pulled out of Afganistan and are no longer killing Yemenis alongside the Saudis. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, TexArcher said:

Yeah, it's a super scary time for us.

I know, right?!  I’ve never felt more threatened by girls, gays, trannies,  browns, sinners, educators and scientists.  They are just outside.

Watching.

Waiting.

Ready to eliminate our jobs, rip off our Johnsons, rape our women, turn our children against us, burn our bibles and violate our anuses with the bodies of all the fetuses they’ve aborted.   Worst of all, they will then tax us for the pleasure and redistribute our wealth amongst themselves.

Fuck that.  Im not going outside.  YOU go outside.  I’m going to stay right here, where it’s safe and watch Fox News until they tell me the coast is clear.  Thank the white baby Jesus that President Trump is DOING SOMETHING about this!!!

• Like 4

15 hours ago, Mojo Hand said:

After that absurd praise she heaped on Trump during her exit photo op, she's clearly part of the problem.  

What did she do say Trump was the most qualified presidential candidate in the history of America ?  I hate when people do that kind of shit...

1 hour ago, Your Mom said:

Obama got this economy where it is. 

2% interest rates got this economy where it is.....  But yeah Trump inherited an economy that was on the rebound.  

Mr. Obama also said we wouldn't see better than 2% growth any more. It's still growing however in spite of his sage economic wisdom.

46 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Mr. Obama also said we wouldn't see better than 2% growth any more. It's still growing however in spite of his sage economic wisdom.

When did he say that?  He had several quarters above 4% GDP growth (annualized).  I'd like to see time and context.

20 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

I don't remember the dates, but I do remember seeing the video of him talking abut that very topic.

Well, if it was early in his Presidency, then subsequent economic performance negates the claim.  All I can find are references to inflation-adjusted GDP growth "in the 21st Century" being slower than in the prior century.  That's a pretty long view -- I don't think current performance is clear refutation of that claim (but I'm sure Trumpkins like to think so).

7 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Well, if it was early in his Presidency, then subsequent economic performance negates the claim.  All I can find are references to inflation-adjusted GDP growth "in the 21st Century" being slower than in the prior century.  That's a pretty long view -- I don't think current performance is clear refutation of that claim (but I'm sure Trumpkins like to think so).

Second term if I remember correctly.  The comment just illustrated his lack of actual in the field, economic knowledge.  And no, 2 year cycles aren't an indicator of long term performance.

I would have given her a strong look if she moved to the middle.  Unfortunately her glowing endorsement of secret genius Jared Kushner from her position as the US Ambassador to the United Nations a few days before Kushner's main Middle East buddy decided that chopping up a "fake media" critic in a SaudiEmbassy in Turkey has given me pause...

Edited by horn4life

6 hours ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Second term if I remember correctly.  The comment just illustrated his lack of actual in the field, economic knowledge.

It doesn't indicate anything of the sort.  For you to conclude he was ignorant or wrong about a cumulative 80+ year prediction, we'd have to be more than 5 years down the road.  But you know that.

I would absolutely vote for Nikki Haley is she ran for the GOP nomination in 2020, not sure about a general though---would have to see who may be running as an independent or Libertarian.  I would not under any circumstances vote for Trump either in a primary nor in the general.  If he runs unopposed in 2020, I would likely take a Democrat primary ballot as I have numerous times in years past.  

If we're lucky though, Haley won't have to run against him in primary season.  Poor diet, bad genes, high stress from every little thing getting to him, and a chunky mid-section will provide the Final Solution to the Trump Question for the planet.  

9 hours ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

2% interest rates got this economy where it is.....  But yeah Trump inherited an economy that was on the rebound.  

So, his failure is underestimating the success of his own policies. This failure supercedes his actual success in turning the economy around.

Interesting take.

12 minutes ago, Jack Straw said:

So, every single R, then.  

The weird thing about that. There used to be Rs who would run in local elections here in NYC that were about like Beto in all policies. Some of them would even win in decidedly blue areas. Now all the people who run as R are Trumpists, and here they are getting slaughtered. Its detrimental for a variety of reasons.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Fuck her. She’s been crying on Twitter today because she has to start a new personal Twitter account and lose all her followers because she converted her personal account to her official account instead of starting a separate account for her UN tenure.

She’s a cunt.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1