Right Wing Extremist Violence Thread

Hugo Stiglitz

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/justice-department-charges-2-iranians-210552849.html

Justice Department charges 2 Iranians who pretended to be Proud Boys, sent Republican officials a fake ballot fraud video, and threatened tens of thousands of Democratic voters

The Department of Justice announced on Thursday that it had indicted two Iranian nationals for interfering in the 2020 presidential election. The pair posed as Proud Boys — a far-right, all-male American militia group — as part of a "cyber-enabled" campaign to intimidate voters ahead of the 2020 election, according to the department.

A DOJ press release named Seyyed Mohammad Hosein Musa Kazemi and Sajjad Kashian, two young men based in Iran, as the defendants in the case.

"As alleged, Kazemi and Kashian were part of a coordinated conspiracy in which Iranian hackers sought to undermine faith and confidence in the US presidential election," said US Attorney for the Southern District of New York Damian Williams in the press release.

The indictment alleges that the duo obtained confidential voter information from at least one state website, while attempting to access several others. As part of a broader voter intimidation effort, the department says, the pair posed as a "group of Proud Boys volunteers" and created a fabricated video depicting a person hacking state voter websites and using the information obtained to create fake absentee ballots.

The video was then distributed in October 2020 to Republican members of the House and Senate, White House officials, former President Donald Trump's re-election campaign, and members of the media. An accompanying message warned of Democratic efforts to exploit "serious security vulnerabilities," capitalizing on Trump's rhetoric against mail-in balloting during the 2020 campaign.

• Hook 'Em 1

Guess this goes here-

https://lawandcrime.com/crime/man-pardoned-of-gun-charge-by-chris-christie-in-2012-faces-attempted-murder-charge-after-a-shooting-incident-in-colorado/

Not many deets on the circumstances of the shooting but apparently enough to be charged a second time on gun related charges.

"According to his Linkedin page, Aitken is the CEO of Topple, a digital advertising platform that markets to companies that have been subject to “censoring, de-platforming, shadow banning, de-monetizing, and black-listing” by “Big Tech,” according to The Post-Courier.

Aitken is also the author of The Blue Tent Sky: How the Left’s War on Guns Cost Me My Son and My Freedom."

Holy shit, she was the Social Media Director for the Illinois Democratic Party?  I just thought she was some left-wing dipshit.  

She may be out of a job, but she should be glad that the Daleys are no longer in charge of the IL party anymore.  Because in their day, somebody fucked up this bad while representing the organization, she'd end up at the bottom of the Cal-Sag Canal.   

Edited by Lobo

• 2 weeks later...

A Polish TV station needs to mollify the ruling right-wing party, which is putting pressure on private media in Poland.  How to do that? By hiring a commentator notorious for anti-Semitic and homophobic tirades.  Example:  "The Jews have historically been the exploiters, the leeches. The emancipation of the Polish people required getting rid of these exploiters."

https://www.algemeiner.com/2021/12/02/jews-are-leeches-rafal-ziemkiewicz-polands-most-outspokenly-antisemitic-pundit-lands-his-own-tv-chat-show/

Bunch of upside down flags there, and at the Lincoln Memorial no less. Patriot Front uses the slogan Reclaim America so wouldn't surprise me if that was them.

From their manifesto:

America needs a generation of brave men to fearlessly rise to face all threats to their collective interests. A generation steeled in their effort to realize their grand vision of a new nation. This gathering of the faithful — the true inheritors of America — will urge our people onward.

Just to be clear, the paragraphs above that quote are pretty straightforward that the true inheritors are of European ancestry.

15 hours ago, TheStoicPaisano said:

Not sending their best, though the leader is apparently a Coppell HS grad.

Violence, on either side, fucking sucks. OTOH, throwing a punch is much better, IMO, than brandishing firearms and turning a fist fight into a shootout.

Edited to include the somewhat recent belief that throwing a punch justifies pulling out a gun and shooting. I would benefit from understanding why we have accepted that justification.

Edited by Willfully Horn
More

On 11/23/2021 at 11:15 PM, Lobo said:

Holy shit, she was the Social Media Director for the Illinois Democratic Party?  I just thought she was some left-wing dipshit.  

She may be out of a job, but she should be glad that the Daleys are no longer in charge of the IL party anymore.  Because in their day, somebody fucked up this bad while representing the organization, she'd end up at the bottom of the Cal-Sag Canal.   

Social media directors at political and NGO type organizations as a group are the Karens/realtors of the left. They are much less likely to pull a gun in a craft store mask dispute. 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, 956 Worldwide said:

Social media directors at political and NGO type organizations as a group are the Karens/realtors of the left. They are much less likely to pull a gun in a craft store mask dispute. 

Well you know, there's just so many social media directors that is conceivably the exact same on #bothsides. You know, because Karens are soooo rare anyways

Rolling Stone: Trump Ordered Staff to ‘Bust Some Heads’ of Black Lives Matter Protesters Prior to Church Photo Op: Book

Former President Donald Trump instructed Mark Meadows to “bust some heads and make some arrests” of Black Lives Matter protesters who had gathered outside the White House in the summer of 2020, the former chief of staff writes in his new book.

Trump gave the instruction as he prepared to walk from the White House to St. John’s Episcopal Church to squint and have his picture taken while holding a Bible. The U.S. Park Police and National Guard troops tear-gassed protesters in Lafayette Square, which sits between the White House and the church, to clear a path for the president.

“Upstairs in the Residence, President Trump was growing anxious,” Meadows reportedly wrote in The Chief’s Chief, which published Tuesday. “He had given an order for the park to be cleared, and it was not being followed. The various law enforcement agencies that were supposed to be under the command of [then-Attorney General] Bill Barr were clearly not communicating with one another, and it did not seem that a single arrest had yet been made.”

Protesters had gathered in Lafayette Square on June 1 as part of the demonstrations sparked by the police killing of George Floyd. According to Meadows, the protesters were trying to take down a statue of President Andrew Jackson that stood in the park, prompting him to phone Trump. “It looks like we have a situation out here,” Meadows said, according to the book. “They’re trying to tear down statues and vandalizing the park. I assume that we have the authority to deploy whatever law enforcement is necessary to fix this?”

Trump’s answer was yes, and more. “Not only do you have the authority,” the president said, according to Meadows. “I want you to go out there and bust some heads and make some arrests. We need to restore order.”

Meadows writes that he “was not quite prepared to crack anything,” but notes that he “went to the front door of the White House and spoke with the head of the Secret Service” and “pointed out that we had orders from President Trump to open up Pennsylvania Avenue.”

“The leaders of these forces were resisting, but it was clear that the officers on the ground felt the same way President Trump did,” Meadows added.

Trump is an asshole. He’s an authoritarian and a would-be fascist dictator. I still haven’t seen any actual evidence that he held that Bible upside down back on 6/1/20. If he did, it wasn’t in the photo he posed for which got published. The photo in the article above clearly shows it being held right side up. If he held it upside down then it must have happened sometime before that. I hear everybody talking about it but I’ve never actually seen it so I can’t say whether he did or not.

trump-blm-bible-photo-op.jpg?resize=1800

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Gourmand said:

"If I can lose 30 lbs in 60 days, going to prison will be sooooooo worth it!"

Well I didn't have the money and I thought to myself, "go to prison"! It's free. So I figured while I'm here I'll lose a few pounds. And you got what, a 6 to 8 week training program here?

johncandystripes-e1617703041161.jpg?resi

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Trump is an asshole. He’s an authoritarian and a would-be fascist dictator. I still haven’t seen any actual evidence that he held that Bible upside down back on 6/1/20. If he did, it wasn’t in the photo he posed for which got published. The photo in the article above clearly shows it being held right side up. If he held it upside down then it must have happened sometime before that. I hear everybody talking about it but I’ve never actually seen it so I can’t say whether he did or not.

I had sorta forgotten about that (amidst all the other bullshit). I did a quick search to see if there were any pics of him holding it upside-down to no avail. What I did find is a bunch of pics that make it look like the Bible is burning his skin every time he touches it or ones where he isn't sure what he's holding:

5e4627443c3abec9eb35dfaa7cf1c3e01c-trump

Osnos-Protests.jpg

200609-trumpbible-ap-773.jpg

Trump6.2.jpg

2 hours ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

Capture+_2021-12-08-08-46-10-1.png

2 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Well I didn't have the money and I thought to myself, "go to prison"! It's free. So I figured while I'm here I'll lose a few pounds. And you got what, a 6 to 8 week training program here?

johncandystripes-e1617703041161.jpg?resi

so y'all are saying that Traitor Jenna wants to be a....

Lean Mean Fighting Machine!!!

The reason I thought it was upside down is the red strings which hold your place are on the bottom and every church I’ve ever been to had them at the top. So who knows. 

He is holding it backwards though unless it’s one that doesn’t even say holy bible on the front cover.

Hell it’s probably not even a bible but a prop one. 

13 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

The reason I thought it was upside down is the red strings which hold your place are on the bottom and every church I’ve ever been to had them at the top. So who knows. 

He is holding it backwards though unless it’s one that doesn’t even say holy bible on the front cover.

Hell it’s probably not even a bible but a prop one. 

It doesn’t say Holy Bible on the front cover. You can see that printed on the spine. You can also see the top of that bookmark ribbon at the top of the book with the other end hanging out the bottom. We used to have a King James Version with one of those ribbons. My New Revised Standard Version doesn’t have one but my Mario Batali “Molto Mario” Italian cookbook does and it also is attached at the top and hangs out the bottom. 

Edited by WhatTheBuck

8 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

I was saying this on that day but was drowned out by the people who insisted it was upside down.  He held it upright, just awkwardly like he was waiting to be hit by lightning.

https://www.post-gazette.com/news/crime-courts/2021/12/06/Pittsburgh-man-gets-probation-for-planting-bombs-Downtown/stories/202112060118

Seems like a light sentence for planting bombs, but what do I know. He certainly doesnt sound exactly stable, so lets just add him to the list of crazies floating around the country pissed off about lord knows what and hope that he doesnt figure out how to build bombs that actually work. 

Michanowicz's lawyer, Ken Haber, filed his sentencing memo under seal because of "extremely sensitive information" about his client's history and characteristics, but he had said in earlier proceedings that his client had become addicted to opiates and sought treatment in Florida.

Ms. Smolar said that Michanowicz has a history of substance abuse that began at a young age and was "at its peak" in the year before his arrest for planting the bombs.

He used up to five bags of heroin a day, had been an inpatient at a Florida abuse clinic in February 2019 and was receiving vivitrol injections as recently as May 2020. In addition, she said, his ex-wife reported that she found empty stamp bags and alcohol bottles in their house prior to his arrest.

Michanowicz planted a backpack filled with Molotov cocktails near PNC Plaza on May 31, 2020, during the Downtown protests over the killing of George Floyd in Minneapolis.

Pittsburgh police were called to the plaza the next day, June 1, for a report of a suspicious backpack near a bike rack under a stand of trees. Officers discovered three devices and called the bomb squad, which determined that they were spent pepper spray grenades with wicks held in place by foam spray insulation.

Surveillance video showed Michanowicz arriving at the scene on a bike and planting the backpack. On June 3, officers on patrol spotted Michanowicz with his bike and arrested him.

He told federal agents that he rode the incline from Mount Washington to check on the aftermath of the protests, then rode to the spot where he planted the backpack.

52-year-old Matthew Michanowicz was arrested for allegedly placing explosives at 2 PNC Plaza in Downtown. A search of his house turned up fuses on his workbench, spray foam insulation and 10 camouflage backpacks like the one he planted.

The bomb squad and ATF said the bombs were improvised devices filled with gasoline and capable of causing death.

• Rage+1 1

On 12/8/2021 at 11:00 AM, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

I had sorta forgotten about that (amidst all the other bullshit). I did a quick search to see if there were any pics of him holding it upside-down to no avail. What I did find is a bunch of pics that make it look like the Bible is burning his skin every time he touches it or ones where he isn't sure what he's holding:

5e4627443c3abec9eb35dfaa7cf1c3e01c-trump

Osnos-Protests.jpg

200609-trumpbible-ap-773.jpg

Trump6.2.jpg

anti Christ